Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

[Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Tuxxy

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

ok so we did have an Urk vs Bo0T match afterall..consider this as a warm-up match..
Players:
[Bo0T]-Pain Nakamura and Tuxxy
[UrK]-Locust,RA TePeiTenoo, J3niss0n
Bo0T won..so maybe this should encourage you guys to break your silence Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/tuxybuzz
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Watch it if you'd like. Here's the game.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/9Fuq-moLvT/bo0t-vs-urk-3v3.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I faced another Urk today .. called UrK_M@n0g1r14 .. First game he played pretty ok , though no resources at all .. Epsilon , this is how you Urk's micro ?? lol .. im sure cannibal microed better than this ... second game i guess he just got mad and left wen i killed his forward building(s) .. lol Razz ..wat do u say now ?

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/VXYpuhts7K/bo0t-lucifer-vs-urk-mn0g1r14hades-vs-isis-.rcx

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/UgiFTDgvOU/bo0t-lucifer-vs-urk-mn0g1r14-urk-killed-in-2-mins-.rcx

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

lol, you think whoever has UrK in their name are from UrK clan, & play vs them. Im sure I have never heard of UrK_Manogir14 =) Tell me his id, Ill see if he is frm our clan. The rest, Jeisson, Ra & locust are frm UrK, but jeisson is not so good in SM as well as DM. Locust is better than both of them. You are sure that Ra is Ra Tepiteno? Because that guy lags a lot & i can't see how you played with him & his lag.. Never mind, there are not much players(I should say not at all, except one or two) in UrK who play DM =( Atleast I'll play 1 vs 1 with luci or naka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Yesterday when we spoke with Luci about your probable reactions to this, he said that any Urk would deny the existence of an UrK_Manogir14... all i can say is LOL. Well.. perhaps what you said is true, but this is too typical.
As for the laggy match, yeah it was terrible, not to mention my "mouse issues"... the screen just moved for the same direction and i had to disconnect and reconnect the mouse. Until i realized this i set the scroll speed to minimum to be able to compensate with keys... Microing was a bit difficult xD. When i paused the game on of you guys just started the game... this is something no Bo0t would do to a teammate so let's not even talk about how that game was for the Urks... they didn't even say sry.
We're ready for any 2v2 or 3v3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 pm

I never heard of UrK_Manogirl14.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:09 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:
lol, you think whoever has UrK in their name are from UrK clan, & play vs them. Im sure I have never heard of UrK_Manogir14 =) Tell me his id, Ill see if he is frm our clan. The rest, Jeisson, Ra & locust are frm UrK, but jeisson is not so good in SM as well as DM. Locust is better than both of them. You are sure that Ra is Ra Tepiteno? Because that guy lags a lot & i can't see how you played with him & his lag.. Never mind, there are not much players(I should say not at all, except one or two) in UrK who play DM =( Atleast I'll play 1 vs 1 with luci or naka Very Happy

lol what else are we supposed to think when we see Urk ?? i suggest you post your entire memberlist here so that we dont have this problem again ......

PS : If you have a lot of fakes floating around like this , u guys shud do sumtin about it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 am

Urk is huge, its all over da world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T] Pain***

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

oh,,, is that the reason why you dont know your members of your own clan , Andrw?!?
Looks like we can make cannibal to look like UrK_Cannibal and make him play some games(which he will lose of course) and make everyone think that your clan is a nooby one.....

I know It's difficult to clean up the rats but that doesn't mean that you have to brag shit like your ass is huge and all......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 am

[Bo0t] Nakamura*** wrote:
Yesterday when we spoke with Luci about your probable reactions to this, he said that any Urk would deny the existence of an UrK_Manogir14... all i can say is LOL. Well.. perhaps what you said is true, but this is too typical.
As for the laggy match, yeah it was terrible, not to mention my "mouse issues"... the screen just moved for the same direction and i had to disconnect and reconnect the mouse. Until i realized this i set the scroll speed to minimum to be able to compensate with keys... Microing was a bit difficult xD. When i paused the game on of you guys just started the game... this is something no Bo0t would do to a teammate so let's not even talk about how that game was for the Urks... they didn't even say sry.
We're ready for any 2v2 or 3v3.

We can't make those idiots who put UrK in their name(Even if they aren't) not to. Just tell me one idea how to do that, on internet no one shows any respect to each other or do what others tell them to do. Only friends & some do. Atleast tell me who UrK_Manogir is, because we have no UrK by that name. & as to the mouse issue, I also have to same problem! =) Sometimes, the mouse just gets stuck & I have to re-pair it =( & just because that UrK_Manogir guy did(& I don't think he is frm UrK) , doesn't mean all will do the same. & you don't tell that no b00t will do that, I have seen B00t_tuxxy do that also when we were playing 3 vs 3, but that doesn't mean you all do either. In the same way, we don't either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Tuxxy

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Quote :
]I have seen B00t_tuxxy do that also when we were playing 3 vs 3
OMG Shocked Shocked
When?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/tuxybuzz
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Swaying away from the topic at hand right now , here's another record game :

This is the second clan game we had against you guys . Invited by the Urk's , we joined the room and well .. the rest is history .

Game participants :

Urk_j3isson , Urk_Pitlord , Urk_Latino

VS

Bo0T_Lucifer , Bo0T_Nakamura , Bo0T_Pain

DL Link : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/suDYfKrrXr/urk-vs-bo0t-3-v-3-game-2.rcx

Result : Bo0T won in less than 10 mins xD .

GG tho . All comments welcome .

PS : @All Urk's- Im damn sure these 3 are definetly in your clan and arent fakes . ( lol ) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

To make my noobish appearance in this game disappear, i asked the online Urks to play a 1v1 with me. J3iss0n accepted, and we played a gg on savannah. I do my Poseidon rush, which basically knocks non-greek cultures out of the game. Skills don't matter at this point much. I also take advantage of army superiority and tower forwarding. No norse can beat this. Not even you guys.
Here's the rec
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/mjfssmpVWH/urk-j3iss0n-vsbo0tnaka.rcx

3-0 for Bo0T. Come on and try to prove our preconceptions wrong. If you can it figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 pm

To make my noobish appearance in this game disappear, i asked the online Urks to play a 1v1 with me. J3iss0n accepted, and we played a gg on savannah. I do my Poseidon rush, which basically knocks non-greek cultures out of the game. Skills don't matter at this point much. I also take advantage of army superiority and tower forwarding. No norse can beat this. Not even you guys.
Here's the rec
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/mjfssmpVWH/urk-j3iss0n-vsbo0tnaka.rcx

3-0 for Bo0T. Come on and try to prove our preconceptions wrong. If you can it figures.

1 vs 1 with me , I want to see that strat of yours =) I thought you always built forward, so tower forwarding is no new advantage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Before i forwarded in a bad fashion, and that has change now. I'm online every weekday at 16:00GMT.
Edit : we'd like to put our team 1 to test as well. Put together a team plz Epsi. We have something special in mind for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

I had a match wid jason or watever his name is too Very Happy

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/eFsKRhEqoE/bo0t-lucifer-vs-urk-j3ssion.rcx

pretty good but norse normally doesnt ever stand a chance against greek in DM .. he played quite ok but lost in the end ..
Now the score is Bo0T 4 - 0 Urk i guess ?? im going to stop counting soon xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 pm

So your pro team won't face us? That's what Epsilon said at least. We had today 2 more decisive wins, not counting them as score though, to give you some "advantage". If you don't care about the challenge anymore, tell us, and it will be over. However, if you wanna earn 1 score at least to regain your pride or honor, get Donald Duck playing too. +Epsi+some 3rd good player should have a chance at this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 am

So your pro team won't face us? That's what Epsilon said at least. We had today 2 more decisive wins, not counting them as score though, to give you some "advantage". If you don't care about the challenge anymore, tell us, and it will be over. However, if you wanna earn 1 score at least to regain your pride or honor, get Donald Duck playing too. +Epsi+some 3rd good player should have a chance at this...
I don't care about this challenge. I don't like playing DM. I only play it once a while to play with Karthik.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 am

-.-' That's a pity... for you i mean. If Epsilon can't beat me or A.Melba, you'll lose with 0 wins. (He lost to Lucifer already)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
I don't care about this challenge. I don't like playing DM. I only play it once a while to play with Karthik.

Vegito , its strange that you say that as it was you who suggested we open this challenge against you Urk guys Very Happy ... changed your mind ?.... or got cold feet ? Laughing

Anyway this challenge is almost over according to me .. We've already faced and defeated most of the Urk's after we opened this challenge .There is nothing more left to do here . IF you guys do decide to actually make a team of 3 people and play within this time next week , we'l have ourselves the final and official match . If not , we dont mind as we have already done enough damage by destroying all the top players of Urk . We will consider this a win and move on ... One way or another , this topic will be closed within a week . GL Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Man, you always misunderstand me!! Very Happy I meant that our UrK players have no interest in DM whatsoever, & I am the only one who plays DM more frequently. & I told you that game was just a practice match for both me & TNT as he was a new DM player, & I wanted to check out my Oranos, But you still have to post that "u won" .. The challenge is already over also, I said that too. You have only DM players in ur clan , while we have only SM players, except some =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm

You never told me that TNT is new to dm, we started a totally fair match. As for your 1v1-s yeah you told us that you'd TRY oranos. And we're not counting the score anyway. Alright, someone plz close this tread. GG URK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

Man, you always misunderstand me!! Very Happy I meant that our UrK players have no interest in DM whatsoever, & I am the only one who plays DM more frequently. & I told you that game was just a practice match for both me & TNT as he was a new DM player, & I wanted to check out my Oranos, But you still have to post that "u won" .. The challenge is already over also, I said that too. You have only DM players in ur clan , while we have only SM players, except some =)
didnt i told this bfore tht in sm urk>boot
bt in dm u guys hav no chance against Boots lol they r like immuned,trained adapted to DMs XD plying in there team makes u lot more comfortable thn playing vs thm and i feel lucky tht they put me in there team rofl
i guess they r the best DM clan on gr king
hhmmm....so BOOTS which clan is ur next target lol

Last edited by Odysseus on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 pm

We'll start an open challenge, any clan can accept. Thanks for all the compliments Ody. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 am

Odysseus wrote:

didnt i told this bfore tht in sm urk>boot
bt in dm u guys hav no chance against Boots lol they r like immuned,trained adapted to DMs XD plying in there team makes u lot more comfortable thn playing vs thm and i feel lucky tht they put me in there team rofl
i guess they r the best DM clan on gr king
hhmmm....so BOOTS which clan is ur next target lol

No, they aren't the best DM clan. As i said before, they only play DM , & only some guys play SM or scenarios. In UrK, most of us play only SM, so that's is the only difference. If we put our mind in playing DM, I have no doubt that we can also achieve to be good in DM as well as Boot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Today at 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down

[Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next