Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T] Pain***



Posts : 77
Points : 86
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 28
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

@Mirez,,,,,it needs a lot of time to become better at DM too...
@Julian,,,,,just because you have been given shitload of resources...doesnt mean that its easier,,,,,,,,cause,,,,your opponent is also given shitload of resources,,,




by the way,,Dont compare DM with Supre or Supre with DM,, as they are somewhat far away form each other to be compared....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

You guys went too hardcore, chill and be amigos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Truth is DM doesnt need any BO's at all while SM does, its an important part of it but is not all the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 pm

In some months, when our sm skills have been upped accordingly, i hope you guys won't be opening your mouths so wide. Statistics? Who the hell cares? THIS IS GEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRR!
Here what you saying isn't true, there aren't even 20 players outside boot who match our dm skills. How about accepting this challenge as some proof Julian? As this one is over, we'll prolly have a totally open one... (any handpicked team vs Bo0T)

I agree with the point of Andrw to a point, only specific strategies require BO-s in dm, and those only go for buildings, and your military units, (number of villas on certain recourses).

One day perhaps I'll publish my dm guides(which are boot exclusive now), but for now you managed to kill that thought. It won't come back soon.

Edit : heyhey i exceeded 200 posts! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 am

LOL uve got guides for DM? Share cyclops LAWL jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 am

u guys r actually comparing & arguing for 2 diffrnt fields wow...
yeah a SM plyr will adapt in DM matches lil more early comparing to a DM guy adapting SM matches coz supremacy guy has step by step knowledge of basic concepts like BO,managing resources etc. and 15 k resources will b like a bonus amount of resources for him...and a DM guy will b screwed with minimum resources in SM matches,buying needfull upgrades,fighting with early units,and raiding will b pain in ass for a DM guy in SM matches will b haredst part for him...and same on other hand...handling 15k resources,hadnling big army,showing toughest aggressiveness,pushing hard forwardly,managing caravans(for getting future resources),building spam with villgrs while pushing forward,fighting in mythic with best MUs and best units as generally in SM mythic resluts in end of game while in DM mythic is the begining of game...u cant raid in DM...its equally balanced both got titans both got resources etc. so u can only push by showing aggressiveness and here the SM guy will b screwed...

this fact is true a DM plyr will take time to adapt in SM matches(the reasons i alredy mentioned) bt its redicouls thng tht DM matches dont requie any skills or lesser thn SM matches Evil or Very Mad ...u cant beat a pro DM plyr in one day lolz...ask the guys who r playing DM matches how tough they got with period of time...they didnt learnt tht in one day...they will pawn any SM playrs arse even bfore he goes mythic...its there field and they earned reputation and mastered it so just respect it...and same thng applies on DM plyr he must respect a SM plyr...

both fields,they r equally tough and equally simple...in DM both the plyrs hav titan gate,15 k resources etc. and u cant raid him or do anythng to stop him from making armies...u must hav to counter him anyhow!! while in SM both hav equa minimum resources so u can raid gold cntrl or etc to piss him off..this r diffrnt fields & requires equall amount bt difrnt skills,equal brain power,and needs period of time to learn

and any plyr who loves aom will master both fields sooner or later Very Happy
its like comparing football and basketball which is mere stupidity No ...
julian is one of hardest SM plyr on gr and luci and naka r one of hardest plyrs of DM ...just challenge the guys in which wht u r gudat..thts it...
omfg itsa huge post geek
(congrats naka for 200th post lolz)
[and mirez change ur signature...men sry to say bt it looks lil very odd...ur old signature was best Smile ]
{and julian do u play warcaft???}

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:39 pm

u misunderstand me ankit, never said anything about SM players needing just one day to become a DM pro.. Neutral lol thats too exaggerated

what I said is that DM takes much less time to learn and be good at compared to SM, like u said SM players need to learn concepts like BO's, managing res, eco ups, armory upgrades, raiding, etc... whereas DM is basically a watered down version of SM since DM you dont have to worry about any of those concepts.. what's hard in SM is actually trying to APPLY all these concepts into actual gameplay.. and basically.. this is what sets SM apart from DM, the sheer amount of diverse concepts and strategies involved that u have to execute all at the same time thus making SM far harder to master compared to DM

about the brainpower thing, naka had a good point, supre takes a lot of complex calculations per optalimalisation for the entirety of the game, in DM, you only need a good strategy and a fast start, that's what I meant about brainpower, u need to have 3x (or 4x, 5x, 10x, whatever..) the amount of cunning and thinking involved to outwit your opponent in SM than in DM. In other words, you have to, for example, execute 10 different types of strategies all at the same time while playing in SM as in DM you probably only have to execute 3 at the same time

lol that's the point I'm driving at, that SM takes way more time to learn and practice to be good at, you need to learn AND APPLY a lot of concepts and strategies for u to be a good SM player, exactly the reason why DM players have a difficult time transitioning to SM, whereas SM players generally flow in smoothly in DM

again, if u want proof, just compare SM and DM ESO rankings

Oh, and I never said I dislike DM, I play DM occasionally and its hell a lot of fun, the reason why I prefer SM is because of all the strategies, calculations and thinking involved, its why I said SM >>> DM because I find SM needing more time and practice to be good at, its NOT because SM is more fun than DM, they are both fun

and no, its not comparing football and basketball, more like comparing football (SM) and how to kick a ball.. just kidding! Very Happy Laughing



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:49 pm

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:

One day perhaps I'll publish my dm guides(which are boot exclusive now), but for now you managed to kill that thought. It won't come back soon.

No thanks, I think we have all the guides and recs we need at agesanctuary, no need to do any copypasting Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:51 pm

What i said about needing only a good, fast start and a good strategy in dm isn't quite the full truth. If there are equally skilled players, you need to push on and on, fight on as many fronts as you can allow yourself. And raiding is a very important part of dm too. Ody knows now... so does Epsi xD (ref. to our 2v2 with luci). Let's say that dm is about action and reaction. The one who's forced to adapt will likely loose. The microing parts are there though,no matter whether you want to see them or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:

One day perhaps I'll publish my dm guides(which are boot exclusive now), but for now you managed to kill that thought. It won't come back soon.

No thanks, I think we have all the guides and recs we need at agesanctuary, no need to do any copypasting Smile


I have spent 2-3 hours with creating each one, so apologize if i can't appretiate your humour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
What i said about needing only a good, fast start and a good strategy in dm isn't quite the full truth. If there are equally skilled players, you need to push on and on, fight on as many fronts as you can allow yourself. And raiding is a very important part of dm too. Ody knows now... so does Epsi xD (ref. to our 2v2 with luci). Let's say that dm is about action and reaction. The one who's forced to adapt will likely loose. The microing parts are there though,no matter whether you want to see them or not.

yes that's true, two DM players with equal skill level fighting each other needs to apply a lot of strategies, but two SM players with equal skill level fighting each other needs to apply 2x, 3x, 4x as much

Quote :
I have spent 2-3 hours with creating each one, so apologize if i can't appretiate your humour.

lol then why dont u post it?


Last edited by Julian Assange on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 pm

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
One day perhaps I'll publish my dm guides(which are boot exclusive now), but for now you managed to kill that thought. It won't come back soon.

oh and I would just like to add that I think it is completely idiotic and foolish on your part to blame a single person as reason for not posting your "guide", u dont have to harm others just coz a single person disagree with you, if you genuinely want to help this community then by all means post ur guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Ok Julian... scratch my "i dont wanna give you anything"... i wasn't in a good mood yesterday, but it seems you changed your manner too...
I got 2 things to do : -Discuss with the clan which can be posted
- Edit them up to some point (a bit out of date)
We'll see ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
u misunderstand me ankit, never said anything about SM players needing just one day to become a DM pro.. Neutral lol thats too exaggerated

what I said is that DM takes much less time to learn and be good at compared to SM, like u said SM players need to learn concepts like BO's, managing res, eco ups, armory upgrades, raiding, etc... whereas DM is basically a watered down version of SM since DM you dont have to worry about any of those concepts.. what's hard in SM is actually trying to APPLY all these concepts into actual gameplay.. and basically.. this is what sets SM apart from DM, the sheer amount of diverse concepts and strategies involved that u have to execute all at the same time thus making SM far harder to master compared to DM

about the brainpower thing, naka had a good point, supre takes a lot of complex calculations per optalimalisation for the entirety of the game, in DM, you only need a good strategy and a fast start, that's what I meant about brainpower, u need to have 3x (or 4x, 5x, 10x, whatever..) the amount of cunning and thinking involved to outwit your opponent in SM than in DM. In other words, you have to, for example, execute 10 different types of strategies all at the same time while playing in SM as in DM you probably only have to execute 3 at the same time

lol that's the point I'm driving at, that SM takes way more time to learn and practice to be good at, you need to learn AND APPLY a lot of concepts and strategies for u to be a good SM player, exactly the reason why DM players have a difficult time transitioning to SM, whereas SM players generally flow in smoothly in DM

again, if u want proof, just compare SM and DM ESO rankings

Oh, and I never said I dislike DM, I play DM occasionally and its hell a lot of fun, the reason why I prefer SM is because of all the strategies, calculations and thinking involved, its why I said SM >>> DM because I find SM needing more time and practice to be good at, its NOT because SM is more fun than DM, they are both fun

and no, its not comparing football and basketball, more like comparing football (SM) and how to kick a ball.. just kidding! Very Happy Laughing



lol men i already said sm plyr will establish early...sm is my first love...bt dm is like adventurous match it thrills lol...every second there is action XD so i enjy tht too with boots...

(btw julian do u play warcft Question )

(and nic strtgy naka,thts bad deathwind stopped plying aom or we would b best counter for u guys lolz Wink )



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
u misunderstand me ankit, never said anything about SM players needing just one day to become a DM pro.. Neutral lol thats too exaggerated

what I said is that DM takes much less time to learn and be good at compared to SM, like u said SM players need to learn concepts like BO's, managing res, eco ups, armory upgrades, raiding, etc... whereas DM is basically a watered down version of SM since DM you dont have to worry about any of those concepts.. what's hard in SM is actually trying to APPLY all these concepts into actual gameplay.. and basically.. this is what sets SM apart from DM, the sheer amount of diverse concepts and strategies involved that u have to execute all at the same time thus making SM far harder to master compared to DM

about the brainpower thing, naka had a good point, supre takes a lot of complex calculations per optalimalisation for the entirety of the game, in DM, you only need a good strategy and a fast start, that's what I meant about brainpower, u need to have 3x (or 4x, 5x, 10x, whatever..) the amount of cunning and thinking involved to outwit your opponent in SM than in DM. In other words, you have to, for example, execute 10 different types of strategies all at the same time while playing in SM as in DM you probably only have to execute 3 at the same time

lol that's the point I'm driving at, that SM takes way more time to learn and practice to be good at, you need to learn AND APPLY a lot of concepts and strategies for u to be a good SM player, exactly the reason why DM players have a difficult time transitioning to SM, whereas SM players generally flow in smoothly in DM

again, if u want proof, just compare SM and DM ESO rankings

Oh, and I never said I dislike DM, I play DM occasionally and its hell a lot of fun, the reason why I prefer SM is because of all the strategies, calculations and thinking involved, its why I said SM >>> DM because I find SM needing more time and practice to be good at, its NOT because SM is more fun than DM, they are both fun

and no, its not comparing football and basketball, more like comparing football (SM) and how to kick a ball.. just kidding! Very Happy Laughing



lol men i already said sm plyr will establish early...sm is my first love...bt dm is like adventurous match it thrills lol...every second there is action XD so i enjy tht too with boots...

(btw julian do u play warcft Question )

(and nic strtgy naka,thts bad deathwind stopped plying aom or we would b best counter for u guys lolz Wink )



lol I guess u recognize pitlord Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 am

Julian Assange wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
u misunderstand me ankit, never said anything about SM players needing just one day to become a DM pro.. Neutral lol thats too exaggerated

what I said is that DM takes much less time to learn and be good at compared to SM, like u said SM players need to learn concepts like BO's, managing res, eco ups, armory upgrades, raiding, etc... whereas DM is basically a watered down version of SM since DM you dont have to worry about any of those concepts.. what's hard in SM is actually trying to APPLY all these concepts into actual gameplay.. and basically.. this is what sets SM apart from DM, the sheer amount of diverse concepts and strategies involved that u have to execute all at the same time thus making SM far harder to master compared to DM

about the brainpower thing, naka had a good point, supre takes a lot of complex calculations per optalimalisation for the entirety of the game, in DM, you only need a good strategy and a fast start, that's what I meant about brainpower, u need to have 3x (or 4x, 5x, 10x, whatever..) the amount of cunning and thinking involved to outwit your opponent in SM than in DM. In other words, you have to, for example, execute 10 different types of strategies all at the same time while playing in SM as in DM you probably only have to execute 3 at the same time

lol that's the point I'm driving at, that SM takes way more time to learn and practice to be good at, you need to learn AND APPLY a lot of concepts and strategies for u to be a good SM player, exactly the reason why DM players have a difficult time transitioning to SM, whereas SM players generally flow in smoothly in DM

again, if u want proof, just compare SM and DM ESO rankings

Oh, and I never said I dislike DM, I play DM occasionally and its hell a lot of fun, the reason why I prefer SM is because of all the strategies, calculations and thinking involved, its why I said SM >>> DM because I find SM needing more time and practice to be good at, its NOT because SM is more fun than DM, they are both fun

and no, its not comparing football and basketball, more like comparing football (SM) and how to kick a ball.. just kidding! Very Happy Laughing



lol men i already said sm plyr will establish early...sm is my first love...bt dm is like adventurous match it thrills lol...every second there is action XD so i enjy tht too with boots...

(btw julian do u play warcft Question )

(and nic strtgy naka,thts bad deathwind stopped plying aom or we would b best counter for u guys lolz Wink )



lol I guess u recognize pitlord Very Happy
yea lol nice hero bt bad hp -.-" ...u play on garena or gr???

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Odysseus wrote:


(and nic strtgy naka,thts bad deathwind stopped plying aom or we would b best counter for u guys lolz Wink )
Yeah, DeathWind & you in one team.. If I found you both are playing Aom again & are in the same team, Im gonna stop playing aom lol =)

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
What i said about needing only a good, fast start and a good strategy in dm isn't quite the full truth. If there are equally skilled players, you need to push on and on, fight on as many fronts as you can allow yourself. And raiding is a very important part of dm too. Ody knows now... so does Epsi xD (ref. to our 2v2 with luci). Let's say that dm is about action and reaction. The one who's forced to adapt will likely loose. The microing parts are there though,no matter whether you want to see them or not.
Yeah, raiding & destroying the enemies' vills/citizens is very effective, especially when you have no towncenters, & you are desperately trying to rescue your poor vills xD Bellerophon is damn good in killing/raiding vills, with his power shot, he can kill a vill in a single jump! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito



ID ID : 366877
Posts : 851
Points : 916
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 23
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 pm

yeah you would use them to kill villagers while your main army gets slaughtered by myth units >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

& just leave your Odysseus, Jason, & Heracles idle?
lol, Odysseus himself is enough to kill all myth units. Greek heroes are very good not only vs myths, (imo) but also against human units as they have more hp than the normal heroes of Eggies, Norse, or Atties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito



ID ID : 366877
Posts : 851
Points : 916
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 23
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Its easy to kill jason , ody and heracles but its not that easy to kill bellephoron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Greek options for getting rid of villagers are poor, what we do recently is approaching perfection though in this category. Still upgrading xD

Edit: To avoid double post

There are those in Urk, who didn't accept that you lost this one, so here are two training matches, urk vs boot.
I rly want to stop this now, be sure you do it too. Gawyder, who is only a 1star member plays in these, so you might believe now that even our low members are better than your mediums in dm. Tell those guys to stop calling us for clan matches, it gets annoying. This is your Dm-team according to what they said.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/znC6RXQo9Y/urkdm-vs-bo0t-1-.rcx
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/qtgsQphxRy/urkdm-vs-bo0t-2.rcx

So... Bo0T won this challenge, end of conversation, end of topic.
@Moderators : time to lock, if you please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Yeah, I also said to my team-mates that this challenge is over, but seems they don't understand English well xD Ok, no more posts from now Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:41 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

lol, Odysseus himself is enough to kill all myth units.
yea men thnx for tht respect...rofl...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:56 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
Its easy to kill jason , ody and heracles but its not that easy to kill bellephoron.

I disagree, i rece.t seen a zeus vs oranos match n lik 6-7 murmillo were poundinh on jason n i was amazed he lasted a good 7-8 seconds, i think all heroes are thard to kill espe ally cuz greeks only have 4 heroes so they made the
Stro.g.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch   Today at 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[Bo0T] Challenges [UrK] in deathmatch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [CBS]-Deathmatch Event
» Challenges
» Challenges and Mind scarabs
» what do we say to challenges and overwatch?!
» Self-Imposed Challenges

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Challenges-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum