Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

problem playing age of mythology Titans in game ranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clei

PostSubject: problem playing age of mythology Titans in game ranger   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 am

unfortunately I have not gotten along with this program and have had no success than, say, a brown've played games with the GameRanger and after a while I completely freeze the game and the team. The only thing I have to do is restart the computer the hard way, this is very frustrating as I have only played two games well, rest all are frozen. : (.

PS: I have tried other programs, for example, "Voobly" and Hamachi running smoothly, but unfortunately almost no people there to play in these applications and also because I like more GameRanger.
You also choose which methods like cleaning the PC, check the graphics card and format the operating system including in this case windows xp sp3.

Eternally appreciate if someone from this humble forum could help me.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: problem playing age of mythology Titans in game ranger   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 pm

try reintstalling age of mythology

problem playing age of mythology Titans in game ranger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1