Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Bo0T vs CN (Nakamura+Lucifer vs Xingxing + Forger) deathmatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Bo0T vs CN (Nakamura+Lucifer vs Xingxing + Forger) deathmatch   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Bo0T had a single game vs the [CN] clan (xing is in that one) and won without bigger difficulty.
I won on my side pretty early in the game because Forger forwarded too much, and i pushed him back. Lucifer wasn't offensive vs xing which is a good start to counter their double underworld. I surrounded my tc with a lot of buildings to avoid losing it, but i did too few. Forger was at a bad position considering his population, yet he came in with his underworld along with xing. Luci helped me with his own one. These idiots try to use the "ceasefire strategy" but dont know how much vills it would need xD. Also they didnt kill my almost complete tc... dumbdumb
In the end i had 4 tc-s and Forger couldn't trouble me. For some minutes we got rid of him by removing his tc-s, and we used 2 titans too. My hetaroi spam + Lucifer's titan +army finished xing and game over

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/mZj5Z9JZlU/bo0t-vs-cn.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bo0T vs CN (Nakamura+Lucifer vs Xingxing + Forger) deathmatch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1