Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 full is a big cheater

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
{PK}fulll



ID ID : 0
Posts : 46
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 pm

tell me i m god or not ? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

lol this fulll guy really needs a major attitude adjustment! Mad

punish him IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
lol this fulll guy really needs a major attitude adjustment! Mad

punish him IMO

he also needs some major english classes, more then yony does :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

yOnY wrote:
Smile)
what stupid he is i m a beach
111111111111111111111
maybe bitch you gay

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yOnY



Posts : 171
Points : 226
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 28
Location : romania

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm

11 this guy is realy stupid111111111111111111111
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}fulll



ID ID : 0
Posts : 46
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

yes ofcorse my language is bag but you understand me and thats all ,yony beach ssssst you gay go to heel bro Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:26 am

fulll wrote:
yes ofcorse my language is bag but you understand me and thats all ,yony beach ssssst you gay go to heel bro Evil or Very Mad

use Google translate, type it in Romanian and translate to English copy and paste it to here cuz i have no idea what u r saying....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito



ID ID : 366877
Posts : 851
Points : 916
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 23
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:38 am

it is for yony. why do you care?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
fulll wrote:
yes ofcorse my language is bag but you understand me and thats all ,yony beach ssssst you gay go to heel bro Evil or Very Mad

use Google translate, type it in Romanian and translate to English copy and paste it to here cuz i have no idea what u r saying....

lol he would sound exactly like latino if he used google translate Laughing

dunno could sound better though


Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:38 pm

I think this topic has outlived his purpose

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:56 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
it is for yony. why do you care?

Why do u care that i care?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}fulll



ID ID : 0
Posts : 46
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
fulll wrote:
yes ofcorse my language is bag but you understand me and thats all ,yony beach ssssst you gay go to heel bro Evil or Very Mad

use Google translate, type it in Romanian and translate to English copy and paste it to here cuz i have no idea what u r saying....

lol he would sound exactly like latino if he used google translate Laughing

dunno could sound better though



yes it for yony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm

fulll wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
fulll wrote:
yes ofcorse my language is bag but you understand me and thats all ,yony beach ssssst you gay go to heel bro Evil or Very Mad

use Google translate, type it in Romanian and translate to English copy and paste it to here cuz i have no idea what u r saying....

lol he would sound exactly like latino if he used google translate Laughing

dunno could sound better though



yes it for yony


lololololol yes u and yony but you need it more :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[PK]Chicks



ID ID : 0
Posts : 70
Points : 96
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Calm down kitties' grandma will bring cookies when she comes back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am

PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:
Calm down kitties' grandma will bring cookies when she comes back.


hahahahah :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellyeah



Posts : 24
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 am

what a shameless guy. i cant believe how ur still talking in this community go and take a new account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

hellyeah wrote:
what a shameless guy. i cant believe how ur still talking in this community go and take a new account.

who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
what a shameless guy. i cant believe how ur still talking in this community go and take a new account.

who?
lol...ofcourse he is talking abt full Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 pm

abt you ody Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 pm

PitLord wrote:
abt you ody Smile
poor retardious joke pit
:/
i wanted my 100th post better to b usefull for anyone bt it spoiled here :'(
lolz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 am

PitLord wrote:
abt you ody Smile



pit why don't you go ahead and make a new account as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 am

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
PitLord wrote:
abt you ody Smile



pit why don't you go ahead and make a new account as well.
it will b his 3rd or 4th account if he did tht....lolz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}fulll



ID ID : 0
Posts : 46
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha leave pit alone we talking hire about me remember ? Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce bounce afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:46 pm

nope this is my permanent acc..and why to create new acc?.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:36 pm

PitLord wrote:
nope this is my permanent acc..and why to create new acc?.. lol!

Cuz ur lame mak new accounnt n don act lik u acted on this account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   Today at 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
full is a big cheater
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Full-screen Issue!
» 1/4 Hulk Diorama (Full Size) Never Done Before (coming Soon)
» WNE Full Story - (Long Read!)
» Cam Ed manual? (alternately, full discipline descriptions)
» Full Mode or not?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum