AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz Empty
PostSubject: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 am

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/ZsjzWy__sm/rsa-dr-lecterthor-vs-mezeus.rcx

well i usually do not lose to norse but when i do i need to know why cuz i am not suppose to lose to norse which means i wasn't doing anything right :/ cuz i got owned :/

dr lecter ur comments will also be helpful :p GG
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 am

1. Your start was bad. You should have stayed and gathered berries cause monkeys were far away and also you have to micro your villagers a lot cause they take long to kill and my villager usually kills monkey far away from granary.
2. Always have your second food gatherers on a nice forward location cause you are gonna build a base with them in the forward.
3. While advancing its best to have 10-5-4-1 for food, wood, gold ,favor resp.Upgrade only hand axe( you will need wood to build barracks so no pickaxe)
4.After advancing build 2 barracks and one archery range and train villis to wood until 8 where you would be able to afford your second hero ody.
5. The basic aim of athena rush is to gold starve him. What you did is just moved your army which is useless.
6. You wasted bronze, restoration.Use them only if you fighting against units and not buildings >.<

I remember reading some guide to athena rush by hellsravage(i think). Its good to have a look at it.
Back to top Go down
RSA_Lecter

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

i would say basically your error was your bo. And pressure on gold hard. This should be an easy match for Zeus. Anyway i know how to counter it by playing a lot against agressive Chon's zeus .
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:23 pm

there's a million recs of zeus athena rushing norse on rts-sanc
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 pm

thx guys and @ mirez i know their is recs on rts recently seen one where themista does minotox and owned, i just wanted to know what i did wrong so if i attempt to do it again i will remember and not do it lolz thx a lot guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 am

Lecter's Thor rox lol, ive seen his bo's for full water and theyre quite complicated
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 pm

if they are complicated there's a possibility he didn't use a build order and was improvising
Back to top Go down
RSA_Lecter

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

true ^^
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

haha I figgured Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz   lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz Empty

Back to top Go down

lol owned by lecter, let the errors roll in lolz
Page 1 of 1