AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn Impostor

Go down 
+5
[bMF]::Odysseus
Greek_Lord
Duck
{PK}Mirez
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

Damn Impostor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm

This is generally dinner time for avi(lucifer).
Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
This is generally dinner time for avi(lucifer).

His 20+ excuses of going afk weren't always dinner time.
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
greek, i heard u ply only noobs to get to a high rate?? is this true? if so then ur a hypercrite

probably not, coz he wanted to fight lucifer

well, DoD_Velite told me Greek_Lord even told velite str8 up that he was going to play noobs to get his rate high, im not accusing yet i just wanted to know.

just my opinion..

u dont reach the top without making a few jealous enemies

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
Well greek lord fought me and we had a nice game. He just wants to do the same with lucifer.
P.S. I am not a noob in DM.
Compared to these guys, we all are noobs. He even won in zeus(me) vs odin. Although Lucifer is barely better than me, this wouldn't be a fair setup.

lol I'm sure it is Naka. Both Greek_Lord and Lucifer are currently at the top of the Voobly DM food chain, with Greek_Lord and Lucifer being ranked #1 and #2 respectively in the 1v1 DM ladder. Both have impressive records, especially Lucifer, who currently boasts an apparently astonishing 13-0 win-loss record. So with that in mind, I think there's no option left but for these two to fight, but unless Lucifer stops doing his Floyd Mayweather chickenshit, we would probably never see the fight. Sad

well DoD_Velite said the he even challenged Greek_Lord and greek admitted to velite that he(velite) is better then him, so i don't understand why DoD_Velite wood be jealous of greek lord unless velite lied about greek lord admitting that velite>him(greek lord) which isn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:33 pm

I never admitted Velite is better than me? I really don't know what you're talking about.

And for your information I was one of the people who taught Velite DM last year with Fox lol.
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Me and Lucifer are cool now Smile
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 am

Greek_Lord wrote:
I never admitted Velite is better than me? I really don't know what you're talking about.

And for your information I was one of the people who taught Velite DM last year with Fox lol.

well dont get ur attitude with me, take it up with him lolz thats what he told me....
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am

Assange .. stop assuming shit all the time .... I did play Greek lord yesterday .. it was a pretty good game , will play more games wid him again Wink ..i never punk out of a match Mad ...u seem to be more excited about me needing to play him than he is ... Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 pm

[Bo0t]Lucifer***^ wrote:
Assange .. stop assuming shit all the time .... I did play Greek lord yesterday .. it was a pretty good game , will play more games wid him again Wink ..i never punk out of a match Mad ...u seem to be more excited about me needing to play him than he is ... Very Happy ...

u did punk out but it's a good thing u changed (with a little "encouragement") and realized that challenging good opponents is more important than maintaining an unreal 0 losses record

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Impostor   Damn Impostor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn Impostor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: News & rules-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com