Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 pm

This rec is basically nothing special, again I'd just want your opinion on my gamestyle, whether I've improved, what i did wrong and stuff like that. I kinda pissed off that guy, because my raiding forced a defensive playstyle on him (which is crap for norse xD) My destroyers hurt him pretty much, and the funny thing is that i only had a singe barrack+single counter rax+1 fort... He barely defended with massed buildings lol.
Soooo... say what needs to be said Razz
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/Pw57B9mFVP/recorded-game-3.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 pm

atty is gay, there's what needed to be said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am

basically if you are not rushing him you need to make a Economy guild at the start and upgrade Hunting dogs since there is lot of hunt. Also making turmas instead of cheiros is better. Switch to cheiros if he is making huskarls. Also retreat if you are losing a battle. You don't want to waste all the resources you spent on unit.
Not bad for a DM player who just played supremacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Thanks vegi, i used the cheiros because i saw a TA group at one of my scouts Razz.
At the battle where i downed his 2nd tc i didn't have Res problems anymore, but otherwise yeah i wasted much :/... Will try harder next time. And i think that tartarian gate + one more army(incl fanatics) would have finished the game if he doesn't resign right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:01 pm

I would never make cheiros vs norse, you make 1 mistake and you'll lose them all to rc

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
Thanks vegi, i used the cheiros because i saw a TA group at one of my scouts Razz.
At the battle where i downed his 2nd tc i didn't have Res problems anymore, but otherwise yeah i wasted much :/... Will try harder next time. And i think that tartarian gate + one more army(incl fanatics) would have finished the game if he doesn't resign right?
One rag from him can also finish the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
basically if you are not rushing him you need to make a Economy guild at the start and upgrade Hunting dogs since there is lot of hunt. Also making turmas instead of cheiros is better. Switch to cheiros if he is making huskarls. Also retreat if you are losing a battle. You don't want to waste all the resources you spent on unit.
Not bad for a DM player who just played supremacy.

Let him try a more complicated god like greeks and norse, u can become good with atty easily i hate them ugh they are just to easy to ply with makes me sick....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm

With isis i was a lamer once, which is pretty easy to perform if you go for a semi classical fight(except vs rush, because you need to go full CF then). With norse i only tried some BO-s, but I'd be a ragnarok user there, which wouldn't be too popular lol. btw... Thor doesn't sound bad, but I'll up my oranos first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 am

u can ply oranos if u want, i am just saying that their much easier to get pro with then norse and greeks which IMO isn't fair at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Never do semi CF with isis. always FH making midgol and training CAs and siege towers.
If the opponent is krushing or rushing with oranos or performing athena rush, then go classical age fight.Also advance by the time of 11-13min in this case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 pm

I wouldn't know what a semi cf is anyways? a 7 min classical and then start classical warfare?

A semi fh can be pretty good as isis, for example vs a hersir raiding loki. You make 2 barracks and around 10 axeman, fend of all his raids, take a 2nd tc and you're still heroic at 10/11 mins with a much stronger eco

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 pm

With isis i was a lamer once, which is pretty easy to perform if you go for a semi classical fight(except vs rush, because you need to go full CF then). With norse i only tried some BO-s, but I'd be a ragnarok user there, which wouldn't be too popular lol. btw... Thor doesn't sound bad, but I'll up my oranos first.

Oranos takes no skill at all as Death pointed out Evil or Very Mad and I honestly wud still respect ur playing skills more if u play isis or thor compared to oranos, atleast they require some skill to lame, Oranoob doesnt Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 am

Julian Assange wrote:

Oranos takes no skill at all as Death pointed out Evil or Very Mad and I honestly wud still respect ur playing skills more if u play isis or thor compared to oranos, atleast they require some skill to lame, Oranoob doesnt Evil or Very Mad

ty for understanding me Very Happy

today i realized it even more, with greek i always get popped even right after i made a house so i have to constantly make houses and especailly early into the game wood is used a lot (granaries,barracks,stables,archerbuildings and makin tox which cost about same as a house) but with atty u make a house and its 20 pop and only 80 wood 25 gold, 1 atty house equals 4 greek houses so 4 greek houses= 200 wood and 1 atty house=80 wood 20 gold saved 120 wood which early is very useful, so not only do atty vills have op gather rate but their houses are even cheaper then greek houses and carry more pop value so its harder to get popped while with greeks u constantly have to be cautious of not getting popped and at the same time manage eco and raid/fight etc.

thats why it is so hard for greek plyers like me to beat a atty cuz they have such a good eco early game and don't require much macro like greeks do and oh almost forgot, atty get counter units already in classical so they rape ur units already which means the greek has to really micro his units good.

so if u get beaten by greeks and ur atty then u suck(saying anyone not you specifically).

so i hope now that u cud see that it is so much easier to get pro with atty then it is with greeks.

but after greeks shut down atty rush, the atty plyer cud kiss his a$$ goodbye lol so the longer greek is in game vs atty, their chances increase A LOT cuz atty late game sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 am

1. Atties are less prone to raids cause of manors and also the citizens don't need to micro(+1 to atties).
2. Atties have a very fast moving archer counter archer who are very usefull in raids(+1 to atties).
3. Kronos and oranos have prometheans which train fast and are cheap (+1 to atties).
4. Atties have arcus hence their heroic is quite good too.(+1 to atties).
5. Oranos titan with mythic rejuvanation is OP.Hence atties mythic age doesn't suck as you said._+1 to atties).
Now greeks.
1. Nothing can hit the fast moving centaurs. Restoration is too OP. Ares god power can disrupt hist unit training hence allowing chance for us to mass army and hit atties.(+1 for greeks).
2. Greeks have nice archer heroes (except for poseidon. Since prometheans are not that fast hippolyta can hit them no problem.)(+1 for greeks)
3.Hippikons act as best meatshield and usefull for raids.(+1 for greeks).
4.Atties have no good counter for hops in the classical age.(+1 for greeks)
5.The heroic age of greeks have fortress which have ranged siege which the atties lag.(+1 for greeks).
6.Collossus, chimera, nemean lions are very usefull against atties(+1 for greeks).
Overall greeks have the advantage over atties.
But there are two factors which control the game. They are
1. Atties can take the 4 tcs very early in the game. The greeks must stop him from doing this.
2. As usual microing in the battle.
If you are atties and you lost to greeks, it means that you are lagging in one of the 2 factors.
Hence i consider this game as balenced game and i think that the comment "if you get beaten by greeks and you are atty then you suck" is stupid...............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Quote :

today i realized it even more, with greek i always get popped even right after i made a house so i have to constantly make houses and especailly early into the game wood is used a lot (granaries,barracks,stables,archerbuildings and makin tox which cost about same as a house) but with atty u make a house and its 20 pop and only 80 wood 25 gold, 1 atty house equals 4 greek houses so 4 greek houses= 200 wood and 1 atty house=80 wood 20 gold saved 120 wood which early is very useful, so not only do atty vills have op gather rate but their houses are even cheaper then greek houses and carry more pop value so its harder to get popped while with greeks u constantly have to be cautious of not getting popped and at the same time manage eco and raid/fight etc.

thats why it is so hard for greek plyers like me to beat a atty cuz they have such a good eco early game and don't require much macro like greeks do and oh almost forgot, atty get counter units already in classical so they rape ur units already which means the greek has to really micro his units good.

so if u get beaten by greeks and ur atty then u suck(saying anyone not you specifically).

so i hope now that u cud see that it is so much easier to get pro with atty then it is with greeks.

but after greeks shut down atty rush, the atty plyer cud kiss his a$$ goodbye lol so the longer greek is in game vs atty, their chances increase A LOT cuz atty late game sucks.
this is incorrect, 1 greek house = 10 population, 20 population is 100 wood so they are just as expansive in terms of resources
also the fact atty has counter units doesn't mean greek doesn't stand a chance, cheiroballista downright suck, they are very expansive, have poor accuracy and speed, all other atty units (except for murmillo) get mauled by hoplites
In full pop battles the greek should always win. The problem is that atty usually has MORE units out at any given time and can snipe down a great deal of villagers/units with turma

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

Let him try a more complicated god like greeks and norse, u can become good with atty easily i hate them ugh they are just to easy to ply with makes me sick....
Dude, I am sorry, but I have to disagree with you. If you think you can become very good with atty easily, then why don't you play on Voobly/ESO with atties & get to the top..? You started saying that Isis(Eggies) sucks & A+E is cheating or something, & now you think Atties suck too? =( Those gods are given in AomT for a reason : For playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Mirez wrote:
Quote :

this is incorrect, 1 greek house = 10 population, 20 population is 100 wood so they are just as expansive in terms of resources
also the fact atty has counter units doesn't mean greek doesn't stand a chance, cheiroballista downright suck, they are very expansive, have poor accuracy and speed, all other atty units (except for murmillo) get mauled by hoplites
In full pop battles the greek should always win. The problem is that atty usually has MORE units out at any given time and can snipe down a great deal of villagers/units with turma

Yea ops forgot ur right mirrz n i never said it was impossible jus said is hard to vs counters when u don really have counters so that is a advantage, ok so if cheiros suck so much n hoplites rape all atty units (they r better then murmillo aswell) then why not go all hops n rape aty
all the time.... n the fact that atyy will alway have more units then u tll u both reach pop is big advantage, that gives them chance to gold starve u lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
1. Atties are less prone to raids cause of manors and also the citizens don't need to micro(+1 to atties).
2. Atties have a very fast moving archer counter archer who are very usefull in raids(+1 to atties).
3. Kronos and oranos have prometheans which train fast and are cheap (+1 to atties).
5. Oranos titan with mythic rejuvanation is OP.Hence atties mythic age doesn't suck as you said._+1 to atties).
Now greeks.
1. Nothing can hit the fast moving centaurs. Restoration is too OP. Ares god power can disrupt hist unit training hence allowing chance for us to mass army and hit atties.(+1 for greeks).
2. Greeks have nice archer heroes (except for poseidon. Since prometheans are not that fast hippolyta can hit them no problem.)(+1 for greeks)
5.The heroic age of greeks have fortress which have ranged siege which the atties lag.(+1 for greeks).
6.Collossus, chimera, nemean lions are very usefull against atties(+1 for greeks).
1. Atties can take the 4 tcs very early in the game. The greeks must stop him from doing this.
If you are atties and you lost to greeks, it means that you are lagging in one of the 2 factors.
Hence i consider this game as balenced game and i think that the comment "if you get beaten by greeks and you are atty then you suck" is stupid...............

No good counter for hops? Then i will full hop next game vs atty n since they got no good counter for hops then i shud own.

But gee vegito i wonder why all the experts don go all hopsvs atty, guess im going to find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm

1 hops are rather expansive
2 turma can snipe them down one by one
3 prometheans still do decent vs them (most gr players don't micro heroes)
4 shockwave makes you win 3 battles

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

There's a reason why Oranos has been dubbed by experts as the 2nd most powerful god in the game, and it's coz not only is Oranos very easy to use, but he remains an extremely competitive god even in high levels.

If you look at ESO rankings, majority of the top players either use Isis or Oranos.

So yeah, Oranos is really quite an imbalanced god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

Dude, I am sorry, but I have to disagree with you. If you think you can become very good with atty easily, then why don't you play on Voobly/ESO with atties & get to the top..? You started saying that Isis(Eggies) sucks & A+E is cheating or something, & now you think Atties suck too? =( Those gods are given in AomT for a reason : For playing.

First off, isis is noob god n cheat cuz of a/e, n u get pro so much quicker with atty n i no this from personal experience,i vs PnM_flame who is 1700 zeus with me as oranos who i barely ever plyed with n gave him a challege, now imagine if i practiced oranos, so yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Mirez wrote:
1 hops are rather expansive
2 turma can snipe them down one by one
3 prometheans still do decent vs them (most gr players don't micro heroes)
4 shockwave makes you win 3 battles

Lmao w8 ur tellin me to not go hops cuz of these reasons, first shockwave wins all battles no matter whether u go all hops or not so that was useless, nd who ever doesnt micro hero on myth deserves to lose n turma don do much if u get pierce armor ups for hops n if u macro right u can afford all hops even on oasis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
There's a reason why Oranos has been dubbed by experts as the 2nd most powerful god in the game, and it's coz not only is Oranos very easy to use, but he remains an extremely competitive god even in high levels.

If you look at ESO rankings, majority of the top players either use Isis or Oranos.

So yeah, Oranos is really quite an imbalanced god.

Ty bro, my god i dont understand why mirez n vegito don see this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm

I had major problems with countering a Loki rush not long ago... my adv was 4:30ish, and i got pwnd totally by those hersirs and 3 myth units... Is going for the 4:00 BO a good idea to counter this? and should i go more for turmae or murmillos? I guess that Prometheans are out of question anyway xD
So what do you think about Loki rush vs Oranos rush?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:04 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
Now greeks.

Dude did i not say the longer greeks last the better whi h meant their heroic n mythic own atty, we are tlkin bout classical here not heroic n mythic bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Today at 2:06 am

Back to top Go down

Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next