Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
I had major problems with countering a Loki rush not long ago... my adv was 4:30ish, and i got pwnd totally by those hersirs and 3 myth units... Is going for the 4:00 BO a good idea to counter this? and should i go more for turmae or murmillos? I guess that Prometheans are out of question anyway xD
So what do you think about Loki rush vs Oranos rush?

Loki rush pwns the shit out of atty due to the mass myth they get, try 3 40 adv n kik him off hunt, destrot his temples if their near ur base n get map control n mak cheiros n murmills n n turma, ur goal is to not let him mass hersir or outmass ur army over his cuz thats where lokis power lies are his hersits n their free mmyth
Spawn after that just gold starve him

Oh n mak promeans cuz if u kik off hunt he will have to make normal units cuz hersir wood b too expensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:28 pm

[quote="EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy"]
[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
1. Atties are less prone to raids cause of manors and also the citizens don't need to micro(+1 to atties).
2. Atties have a very fast moving archer counter archer who are very usefull in raids(+1 to atties).
3. Kronos and oranos have prometheans which train fast and are cheap (+1 to atties).
4. Atties have arcus hence their heroic is quite good too.(+1 to atties).
5. Oranos titan with mythic rejuvanation is OP.Hence atties mythic age doesn't suck as you said._+1 to atties).
Now greeks.
1. Nothing can hit the fast moving centaurs. Restoration is too OP. Ares god power can disrupt hist unit training hence allowing chance for us to mass army and hit atties.(+1 for greeks).
2. Greeks have nice archer heroes (except for poseidon. Since prometheans are not that fast hippolyta can hit them no problem.)(+1 for greeks)
3.Hippikons act as best meatshield and usefull for raids.(+1 for greeks).
4.Atties have no good counter for hops in the classical age.(+1 for greeks)
5.The heroic age of greeks have fortress which have ranged siege which the atties lag.(+1 for greeks).
6.Collossus, chimera, nemean lions are very usefull against atties(+1 for greeks).
Overall greeks have the advantage over atties.
But there are two factors which control the game. They are
1. Atties can take the 4 tcs very early in the game. The greeks must stop him from doing this.
2. As usual microing in the battle.
If you are atties and you lost to greeks, it means that you are lagging in one of the 2 factors.
Hence i consider this game as balenced game and i think that the comment "if you get beaten by greeks and you are atty then you suck" is stupid...............

Dude did i not say the longer greeks last the better whi h meant their heroic n mythic own atty, we are tlkin bout classical here not heroic n mythic bro n hipps get raped so hard by keta so there goes ur meat shield
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
I had major problems with countering a Loki rush not long ago... my adv was 4:30ish, and i got pwnd totally by those hersirs and 3 myth units... Is going for the 4:00 BO a good idea to counter this? and should i go more for turmae or murmillos? I guess that Prometheans are out of question anyway xD

Loki rush pwns the shit out of atty due to the mass myth they get, try 3 40 adv n kik him off hunt, destrot his temples if their near ur base n get map control n mak cheiros n murmills n n turma, ur goal is to not let him mass hersir or outmass ur army over his cuz thats where lokis power lies are his hersits n their free mmyth

Oh n mak promeans cuz if u kik off hunt he will have to make normal units cuz hersir wood b too expensive

Lol 3:40... thats like 4 on food, 1on wood and 1 on gold? (with swap while adv of course).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Lol 3:40... thats like 4 on food, 1on wood and 1 on gold? (with swap while adv of course).

Lol put all ills on food till u get 400 to up mak temple round 2 20 once u click to go classical put 2 vills on each res so u hav a 2-2-2 BO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 am

i think the game is quite balanced, enough for playing at least, but it has to be said tht Microsoft Games or EStudios wont pay as much atention to their games as (for example) Blizzard does, they updated Starcraft 10 frikin years to get the perfect slide (not just one or two patches (like aoc had 1.0-1.0b-1.0c..... duh), they're not hungry for money or something, more like getting their games into the history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:43 pm

[quote="EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy"]
[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
1. Atties are less prone to raids cause of manors and also the citizens don't need to micro(+1 to atties).
2. Atties have a very fast moving archer counter archer who are very usefull in raids(+1 to atties).
3. Kronos and oranos have prometheans which train fast and are cheap (+1 to atties).
4. Atties have arcus hence their heroic is quite good too.(+1 to atties).
5. Oranos titan with mythic rejuvanation is OP.Hence atties mythic age doesn't suck as you said._+1 to atties).
Now greeks.
1. Nothing can hit the fast moving centaurs. Restoration is too OP. Ares god power can disrupt hist unit training hence allowing chance for us to mass army and hit atties.(+1 for greeks).
2. Greeks have nice archer heroes (except for poseidon. Since prometheans are not that fast hippolyta can hit them no problem.)(+1 for greeks)
3.Hippikons act as best meatshield and usefull for raids.(+1 for greeks).
4.Atties have no good counter for hops in the classical age.(+1 for greeks)
5.The heroic age of greeks have fortress which have ranged siege which the atties lag.(+1 for greeks).
6.Collossus, chimera, nemean lions are very usefull against atties(+1 for greeks).
Overall greeks have the advantage over atties.
But there are two factors which control the game. They are
1. Atties can take the 4 tcs very early in the game. The greeks must stop him from doing this.
2. As usual microing in the battle.
If you are atties and you lost to greeks, it means that you are lagging in one of the 2 factors.
Hence i consider this game as balenced game and i think that the comment "if you get beaten by greeks and you are atty then you suck" is stupid...............

Dude did i not say the longer greeks last the better whi h meant their heroic n mythic own atty, we are tlkin bout classical here not heroic n mythic bro n hipps get raped so hard by keta so there goes ur meat shield
When he is oranos he won't be making katas cause murms train faster and cost slightly less than katas and are better than kats vs buildings.If at all he makes katas, its still easy for you to win the games as tox kill the katas faster than the katas kill the hippikons.
Also meatshield doesn't mean you have to fight the katas with hippikon only.................

If you go full hoplites then you are prone to raids cause hopolites cannot catch those turmas. He will raid you untill all your villagers die.He will also kill you hoplites by moving back and throwing arrow then moving back and so on......
So mix some hippikons with hoplites and avoid toxetes in the start. But as play continues murms get better so you will need the tox after sometime.(If your opponent makes katas then you can train tox).If you are so desperate against atties, do the centaur strangle.

Vs loki, if you are gaia do 6:40 FH
if you are kronos or oranos,iam not sure but i do the usual by turma+murm except train more murms(have good resistance vs hersirs) and raid with turmas. Make turma hero incase of einherjars, murm hero incase of trolls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Lol put all ills on food till u get 400 to up mak temple round 2 20 once u click to go classical put 2 vills on each res so u hav a 2-2-2 BO
you can't do 3:40 with 6 villagers because they take more time to train, you can do either 3:30 5 villagers (krush), 4:00 6 villagers or 4:30 7 villagers with hunting dogs/pickaxe/handaxe

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Mirez wrote:

you can't do 3:40 with 6 villagers because they take more time to train, you can do either 3:30 5 villagers (krush), 4:00 6 villagers or 4:30 7 villagers with hunting dogs/pickaxe/handaxe

Ops wtf lol srry ye i meant to put 1 srry again lolz ΒΆ:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...   Today at 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Me(oranos) vs some random guy(thor) on voobly...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2