AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i have problem with voobly

Go down 
+2
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
rampage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rampage

i have problem with voobly Empty
PostSubject: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi guys,
i have a problem with voobly. The problem is that when i log in, it comes that age of mythology the titans
expansion is not detected
.i am a gr player and my nick on gr is Texasred or HyDraZin3.I have also tried to
replace the gr aomx.exe with the original one and put it in the gamedata folder(in voobly folder).
do i have to change some version in gamedata.ini?
plz help me guys
Very Happy Smile scratch
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Just reinstall voobly, idk for some people it doesnt update automatically on first install.
Back to top Go down
rampage

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 pm

i reinstalled the program thrice and tried to put it in different directories den too this is the case and in every installation it was getting updated
plz help me !!!!

Back to top Go down
MasterGberry

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Just made this guide Wink

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/40817

Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Topic moved to the Technical Help category.
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 pm

i am not a discriminator or somethng...bt i guess we r testing patience of rage lol...this forum is of gr...not of voobly :X he tried to explain this long ago whn information abt vooblie was posted here -.-" he works for gr...not for voobly so i guess limit the posts upto to this
or if he has no prblm with such issues thn no worries ^^
Back to top Go down
rampage

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:02 pm

lol,i didnt knew that srry rage Razz
btw thnx Gberry now voobly is working perfectly fine
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Ty Odysseus, you're right when you say I didn't like the way they proposed voobly 4 months ago, it seemed a vulgar propaganda ...

Now, they've really improved their software and its features. I have discussed with MasterG and they got a different approach, a better behaviour.

The product is no more presented by saying "GR is crap, we are the best"...

It's : "we have worked a lot, built a working ladder and want to keep improving".

My opinion is that the ladder and rating systems tend to promote cheats and cheats kills the game and the fun...
Everybody, even both GR and Voobly are aware of these problems. and each of them try to find a solution :
- it can be "not rating", good idea from GR
- with a ladder system, it could be "anti-cheat" tool, but surely hard to build

However, a ladder system with an anti-cheat tool would be largely >>> ESO.

Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 am

Well it is a fact that when they first came here they were'nt promoting but recluting, they were quite agressive and it was like undercovered, even told some members to spread the rumor about their Rating System just for getting players, imo thats their main objetive: to get a lot of players, like GR does; i dont know why... its like thyre getting paid for it or something, cuz thyre not saying "Hey would u like to come testing our program?" it was like "You, join our program and tell ur friends to join us!". Weird imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have problem with voobly   i have problem with voobly Empty

Back to top Go down

i have problem with voobly
Page 1 of 1