Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

well might leave aom getting a bit boring again :/ any other aot like games out there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: well might leave aom getting a bit boring again :/ any other aot like games out there?   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 am

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
hmm i will make tht retard deathwind to play again soon...so just hold on cheers

that's all fine and dandy but I wish you two would stop teaming up like gays Smile hehe

they are best friends lol its ok for them to team up llolzz

yeah but they do it in each and every game its so gay and unfair lolz Razz

lol its like already giving themselves insurance that they wud always hav a good team while u get pissed off getting stuck with noobs Very Happy

but nvm lol, ive seen a lot of great players leave the game and im just glad to see both of them coming back

Lol yea but wen u ply with friends u have fun even if u lose lolz n yea im hapy their comin bak also

Now don't tell me that either of you lacks a constant teamgame partner xD Mine is Lucifer btw.

no we're not as rigid and inflexible xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: well might leave aom getting a bit boring again :/ any other aot like games out there?   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Julian Assange wrote:
[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:
Julian Assange wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
hmm i will make tht retard deathwind to play again soon...so just hold on cheers

that's all fine and dandy but I wish you two would stop teaming up like gays Smile hehe

they are best friends lol its ok for them to team up llolzz

yeah but they do it in each and every game its so gay and unfair lolz Razz

lol its like already giving themselves insurance that they wud always hav a good team while u get pissed off getting stuck with noobs Very Happy

but nvm lol, ive seen a lot of great players leave the game and im just glad to see both of them coming back

Lol yea but wen u ply with friends u have fun even if u lose lolz n yea im hapy their comin bak also

Now don't tell me that either of you lacks a constant teamgame partner xD Mine is Lucifer btw.

no we're not as rigid and inflexible xD

+100 hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

well might leave aom getting a bit boring again :/ any other aot like games out there?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2