Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rampage

PostSubject: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:54 pm

i want to knw what to do if some zeus player rushes me at classical age cuz zeus is strong in all ages.I also want to know the build orders.
Can anyone of u post a rec of Isis vs Zeus where both the players are equally good?
THNX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:05 pm

isis player having trouble vs zeus?? Wait till death penalty sees this Smile.
Spam walls beside your gold and after you get a good advance time, invoke a+e and get a midgol at this time. After this train charoits and raid him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[PK]Chicks

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/2fxZEkuym7/pkbravo-isis-vs-ezeek-zeusmarsh.rcx

1700 game played on marsh Isis-Zeus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rampage

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:37 pm

thank u guys!!!!! Very Happy but can u tell me the build order for going FH with isis in sea as well as land
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:56 pm

okay here it goes: Mirez's basic isis fast heroic guide

Land map build order:
3 food (empower with pharaoh and buy hunting dogs)
2 gold (you should get your 10 gold right about when your priest is in a position to make a new obelisk, then continue making them)
3 food
1 gold
1 villagers makes a monument, then a house, then a temple, then the remaining 9 houses
2 wood
5 food (a different group)
3/4 gold (If you play on a low hunt map keep adding villagers to food and put some of them on gold later. Buy pickaxe and flood of the nile when you can)
*go classical* (You should have approximately 10/12 food, 2 wood, 5/7 gold) make 2 priests and buy husbandry.
When you are classical use your 2 wood villagers to make an armory, you can add the villagers from your tc to the armory as well if you have plenty resources, otherwise add them to herdables/gold.
*go heroic* (put you pharao-hunting-group on gold and use prosperity, buy handaxe and adze of wepwawet. Arrange your villagers like this: 4/5 food, 6/7 wood, rest on gold)
In heroic add villagers from tc to wood until you have like 11/12, then put everything on food. Use your pharao and a group of villagers to make a migdol, siege works and your 2nd monument (obviously when your opponent is very aggressive it's better to make a migdol at home and push out later).
Make a few chariots, 2/3 siege towers and then aq chariots and win with A+E.

as for water there's not that much to tell since I improvise a lot, but here's a basic build order:
4 food (one of your starting villagers make a dock, house, dock, rest of the houses)
5 wood
5 gold (2 goldies make a temple when you have 100 gold)
rest on food
*go classical* (build monument, and extra docks, buy pickaxe if you have enough wood)
In classical add villagers from tc to gold and use your wood villagers to make an armory
*go heroic* (buy handaxe, put 5 food villagers on wood and the rest on gold, use prosperity)
make siege boats from all docks possible
Use your pharaoh and about 8 gold villagers to make a migdol near a goldmine and put them on gold.
You can use A+E on his economy if you want to, although you can save it for an attack with elephants and siege towers later

This stuff is pretty basic, I'm not really much of an isis player
Here's a guide written by action, he's a solid 1900 isis player. It's fairly recent so probably the best isis guide out there.
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOT&showtopic=129524&st=0

Last edited by Mirez on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rampage

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks a lot mirez Very Happy
Btw do u play on gr ? i dont see u nowadays or ur nick has changed???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm not playing that much nowadays, I'm playing battlefield bad company 2. But I can come online now if you want

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:01 pm

No its k,u play battlefield company 2 Very Happy lol!
and thnx for adding BO for water map
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm playing aot right now though

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

WTF?????? ur having trouble beating zeus with isis????WTF????? man just do what gamerduck said and use mirez BO and practice them and u will see how easy and noobish isis god is......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Here's 2 games vs a decent opponent:

Isis vs Thor on Marsh
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/jZqVX2eysh/isis-vs-thor-marsh.rcx
I notice his early temple and start walling my towers, crenelations really saved me here.

Isis vs Thor on Midgard
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/hzHggysBsr/isis-vs-thor-midgard.rcx
I saw he had a lot of forseti hersir so I made 2 barracks and started making axeman

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:25 pm

thnx a lot mirez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc   Today at 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down

how to do FH with isis very fast with a good economy+tc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1