AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?

Go down 
+8
Andrw_13
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
Evil_Vegito
[Bo0T]s(cip**^
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^
Duck
{PK}Mirez
Greek_Lord
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greek_Lord

What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't understand why you wouldn't move to the superior gaming server. All the best players of Deathmatch are there, has rating system and looks better than GameRanger.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 pm

it does not look (or work) better than gameranger, nor is it a superior gaming server. The only advantage voobly has is rating, but like I said before, gameranger people don't care about rating.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 pm

I find gameranger to be easier way in connecting with friends. I consider playing at voobly only when i see someone's name in italics. Anyway most of DM players at gameranger donot use this forum. If you want all DM players to play at voobly you will have to tell them personally about voobly and to play there and about the rating system.
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
I find gameranger to be easier way in connecting with friends. I consider playing at voobly only when i see someone's name in italics.
gr is the first love I love you
and stop posting abt voobly on this forum guys...just look at the top its AOM ON GAMERANGER!!
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

If you're content with owning absolute noobs and being not much better yourself then whatever, it's fine. If you've got ambition to become a better DM player and challenge yourself, you'd move to voobly.

Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 am

last time i logined at voobly, i was the only one online..............
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 am

Greek_Lord wrote:
If you're content with owning absolute noobs and being not much better yourself then whatever, it's fine. If you've got ambition to become a better DM player and challenge yourself, you'd move to voobly.

There are good DM players as well as SM players on GameRanger also.. Why don't you come here to GR, instead of us going there .. ? We have more majority here, so the minority might as well come here to play.. =)
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Ratings + GR looks pretty ugly compared to voobly.

Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm

your opinion, you're biased
I suggest you stop posting here
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

ID ID : 452432

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 pm

I am agree with Epsilon...If players don't want to go to voobly then why don't you come here and play...and call ur friends too, btw look doesn't matter a lot.
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Because I have to swap aomxgr all the time? Because there is no ratings? Because Voobly looks better than GameRanger?

Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:35 am

idc about the looks. I find gr method of blocking people and can invite only friends to rooms much better. Also i don't like getting nudged when i am watching a rec.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 am

Greek_Lord wrote:
Because I have to swap aomxgr all the time? Because there is no ratings? Because Voobly looks better than GameRanger?

looks doesnt matter...even if it...gr is lot better thn voobly in looks too...voobly is full of cheaters zzz...i plyd 5 games in which 3 of thm cheated...luckily i knew cheats too and i won all those games lolz...
voobly sucks no ppl online...even a 2v2 room will take hours to get full...just rating system is the one and only one better thing it has thn gr...
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 pm

You typed THRILL OF VICTORY, didn't you? lol.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm

he shud have rather terrorised them with flying hippos . That is more cruel .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 pm

no men...i actually tried to fight with cheats too just whn i tested aftr heaing thunderous sound...first was lay of the land...soon aftr few secnds i saw nearly 15 titans coming on me lol...i did same bt could make only 5 till thn and he made many more...my tc was destryd so i had no other way bt THRILL OF VICTORY(bt i was not given points)...rofl...he instantly challenged me for next game...and tht game he strted cheats from the first second...producing titans...bt i learnt and i did another thing...i used wrath of gods and used earthquake + cyclone on his tc...aftr this to make him disable from making any sort of cheat units and thn to resign(i got points tht time Twisted Evil ) ahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:30 am

Greek_Lord wrote:

lol gr>voobly, you know why? you dont see us spamming voobly forums shamelessly begging people to come play with us Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 am

Vaga wrote:
Greek_Lord wrote:

lol gr>voobly, you know why? you dont see us spamming voobly forums shamelessly begging people to come play with us Suspect
roflmao...
+1
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 pm

http://aot-dm.forumsmotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Lol, This webpage
http://aot-dm.forumsmotion.com/t7-upload-a-game

really looks like this one
https://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t14-how-to-post-recorded-games-read-me

Happily, there's no copyright on my posts!!
Back to top Go down
Greek_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm

lol I rushed it, propps ofcourse to you.

I'll remove if you want.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

Odysseus wrote:
Vaga wrote:
Greek_Lord wrote:

roflmao...
+1

THANK YOU !!!!!!
afro
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Don't worry greek lord, you can let that topic.
I don't care if you've copied my post while it's for bringing more people to play AOM and make its community bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?   What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up with you guys? Why the hell arent you on voobly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2