Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 hi all im new

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:26 pm

that's why you cant get laid luci being serious does nothing especially online idk why your so obsessed with testicles and genitals, i mentioned it once but you cant seem to let go.... probably a sensitive area knowing india along with asia has the smallest dicks in the world and all... and by the way you can lie to yourself all you wont but the only reason you deleted my post is because your pea sized pathetic excuse of a brain cant come up with anything that makes you sound anything more then the pathetic inferior creature that you really are..

as always, with love

~Vaga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm



Words cant describe you guys... this can. Vaga, you barbaric asshole, i hope you'll be banned soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

you and what army? i contributed more to this community then you ever will. im neither barbaric nor an asshole just good at putting people who thing they own the world in their place Smile

p.s

if ur pic is the pk clan this is boot right here



show your boots ladies Smile face palm ftw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Vaga wrote:
you and what army? i contributed more to this community then you ever will. im neither barbaric nor an asshole just good at putting people who thing they own the world in their place Smile

p.s

if ur pic is the pk clan this is boot right here



show your boots ladies Smile face palm ftw!


Hey ... all right .. you posted the pics of all the girls we nailed ... good job kiddo

I call BS on you contributing to this community . All you contributed is flaming which worsens it.

And for you putting people in place , it would take a million years for you to learn the vocabulary to put me in place . lol!

You know what the problem is ? Everybody knows half of your 379 posts involve someone's junk. Actually like i said , youre not worth the time i need to spare to type this , and i dont give a rats ass about what you have to say . Talk all you want about your testicles outside the forum ,not here . Dont poke your nose where it doesnt belong , you had no reason to even post here . But since you take so much time to flame anyone u can find , we all can see who's not getting laid , eh vaga ? Very Happy

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Luster**^



ID ID : 1260687
Posts : 34
Points : 42
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 22
Location : Under Your Bed

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
Vaga wrote:
you and what army? i contributed more to this community then you ever will. im neither barbaric nor an asshole just good at putting people who thing they own the world in their place Smile

p.s

if ur pic is the pk clan this is boot right here



show your boots ladies Smile face palm ftw!


Hey ... all right .. you posted the pics of all the girls we nailed ... good job kiddo

I call BS on you contributing to this community . All you contributed is flaming which worsens it.

And for you putting people in place , it would take a million years for you to learn the vocabulary to put me in place . lol!

You know what the problem is ? Everybody knows half of your 379 posts involve someone's junk. Actually like i said , youre not worth the time i need to spare to type this , and i dont give a rats ass about what you have to say . Talk all you want about your testicles outside the forum ,not here . Dont poke your nose where it doesnt belong , you had no reason to even post here . But since you take so much time to flame anyone u can find , we all can see who's not getting laid , eh vaga ? Very Happy

Firstly, you wish you could nail them but your some virgin freak desperately trying to get laid. but you can't cause you have no friends, so you come on here and trick them into making you a mod.
so good job buddy, and btw your calling vaga immature?
as just about half your posts in this topic (if not every forum your signed up to) have been mentioning genitalia.
i mean i'm 16 and i'm allot more matured than you and allot more popular than you just like all the {PK} guys.
as we are not the power-drunk mistake mod i can't wait to see what you post when they realize the mistake they made in making you a mod.
so luci GG and btw i'm not vaga as he unlike you has no multiple account
also, you retard, the picture vaga posted he called you morons a useless womans club (not a bunch of chicks you "think" you nailed) which we can see now your not, your a transsexual "womans" club so, uhhhhh gl with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm

{PK}Luster wrote:


Firstly, you wish you could nail them but your some virgin freak desperately trying to get laid. but you can't cause you have no friends, so you come on here and trick them into making you a mod.
so good job buddy, and btw your calling vaga immature?
as just about half your posts in this topic (if not every forum your signed up to) have been mentioning genitalia.
i mean i'm 16 and i'm allot more matured than you and allot more popular than you just like all the {PK} guys.
as we are not the power-drunk mistake mod i can't wait to see what you post when they realize the mistake they made in making you a mod.
so luci GG and btw i'm not vaga as he unlike you has no multiple account
also, you retard, the picture vaga posted he called you morons a useless womans club (not a bunch of chicks you "think" you nailed) which we can see now your not, your a transsexual "womans" club


Luster , Join date is today ? Either this is another fake account of yours vaga , or you begged this guy to come help you talk , which is even more sad . Lets get one thing straight - You could bring Obama in here and he wudnt be able to make a point strong enough to make you look good today .

Maybe you guys are late bloomers , which probably is the case seeing the way you talk . There aint nobody who could say i overstepped the boundaries of being a
mod . I never deleted any post that didnt have too many vulgarities in
em . And of course you guys are famous , youre famous for making crappy posts and thinking youre being funny .

That being said , this topic has deviated from its original intent , which was introduction by a fake Bo0t nonetheless. Locking it is the only option i have , which you guys will most definetly consider me backing away . But as i said before ,no one ever gives a crap about what you guys think or have to say Very Happy . Let the flaming begin in anothet topic which ur going to bump or maybe a new topic that ur gona create soon saying how gay i am .. Laughing .. Have fun kids cheers

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

if you would care to look at their IP's you'd notice luster and vaga are not the same. You're unnecessary accusations and trolling are unasked for. Especially considering you are supposed to be a moderator

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 pm

{PK}Mirez wrote:
if you would care to look at their IP's you'd notice luster and vaga are not the same. You're unnecessary accusations and trolling are unasked for. Especially considering you are supposed to be a moderator

Im not saying you shudnt support your PK boys , cuz of course you will , but i also said that it was either that or he had called him over here to help him talk . Why did he have to bump this topic in the first place ? Your pals are famed for flaming unecessarily.

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

your first post in this topic was
Quote :
There you go .. 3 sentences that didnt involve genitals .. youre getting there .

Keep up the good work .
no comment

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I suggest you use a little tool called "clicking Page 1 " . Cuz youre looking at the second page . You should know this, considering that you are supposed to be a moderator.



This was my first post in this topic :


[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:



No you are not Very Happy ...

This guy is not a Bo0T member .. another impostor , i get one daily lol!


And after this , your pal repeatedly starting posting extremely vulgar content which i had to delete , and this is why i posted that he cud finally get out three sentences which didnt involve anything of that sort.

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin


ID ID : 376121
Posts : 1148
Points : 1414
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 pm

That's not moderator's behaviour... keep cool guys.

_________________
The best defence is attack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hi all im new   Today at 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
hi all im new
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Community :: Members presentation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum