Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

[Bo0T] Nakamura vs [PD] Nec_Tarnation (DM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: [Bo0T] Nakamura vs [PD] Nec_Tarnation (DM)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Zeus vs Zeus, one of the best games i had recently. I try a forward base right in front of his settlement location, and get inside with hops sooner than he expects me to. Kept him on 1 tc all the time, but he did the same to me. Multi front fights kept him busy, and i took out his buildings. He does an underworld on me, thank god my armory was placed correctly, and blocked the path. Killing uw on "his" side, and sending in hop waves, + uw with everything u can imagine.
Didn't notice until he said so, but i killed all but 1 villager. Eco is terrible in this game, we were too busy with microing.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/HjZFOutjjo/naka-vs-tarnation.rcx
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: [Bo0T] Nakamura vs [PD] Nec_Tarnation (DM)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 am

Pretty nice game ... ! He was good but failed to make any defenses ,whereas u were well fortified with towers . This made his underworld ineffective which prolly won u the game . Wink

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Bo0T] Nakamura vs [PD] Nec_Tarnation (DM)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1