AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I gather my scenarios are liked around here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David Jeffrey Spetch

I gather my scenarios are liked around here? Empty
PostSubject: I gather my scenarios are liked around here?   I gather my scenarios are liked around here? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Well if you are into AOM / AOMT how could you not like the treasure I have shared here Wink well if you would like to answer that question, be my guest.

have a good one.

/ David
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: I gather my scenarios are liked around here?   I gather my scenarios are liked around here? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't like scenarios other than cannibal survival and tcb.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: I gather my scenarios are liked around here?   I gather my scenarios are liked around here? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Yeah not many people play scenarios around here . But if you're looking for a compliment ; thanks for the effort Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

ID ID : 376747

PostSubject: Re: I gather my scenarios are liked around here?   I gather my scenarios are liked around here? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Thank you for those good scenarios.
I tried out Promethea 1 player, when i saw those mass myth units, i went fast mythic for heroes+Medusa and it worked out pretty well tongue
I destroyed most of their base with the help of some heleopoli and 2 of them resigned. But that titan came to our base, destroyed my ally's TC and he was not rebuilding it Neutral . I mass attacked the titan with all the heroes and a gazillion medusa+manticore but hes regenerating too fast tongue
Should i first seek out and kill all of their myth units? The objectives weren't clear for me. Maybe you could rephrase the things in the objectives banner.

I also tried out Hades gift 1 player. Looks good. Great that you included my favourite unit Circe Razz
Definitely requires some good micromanagement. I underestimated the damage done by the blood splash when the carcinos dies - happened a few times consecutively and i noticed it only when my Perseus, Atlanta, Polyphemus and some other units died at the same time Shocked

Thanks a lot again.
Back to top Go down
David Jeffrey Spetch

PostSubject: Re: I gather my scenarios are liked around here?   I gather my scenarios are liked around here? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:12 am

lol @ fishing for compliments. I'd like to see any of you show me one better than what I make seriosuly. It will never happen and that is all of the compliments i need thanks Wink

You are welcome Jake.

Ok Jake, you could lure the promethean Titan away, or you can kill your oppositions 7 myth unit armies.

That's the thing, as a multi 3 vs 3, you might find that people actually lure the titan to their opponents base instead of killing the seven myth unit armies. As a one player game, you might find your ally's luyring him back to your base lol. He is impossible to kill unless you kill the seven armies.

Hades gift, you can use arkantos to lure Carcinos and then follow behind with your care free army thus saving many usits from death. It's long one.

I strongly reccomend you try Humongous Wink

/ David

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I gather my scenarios are liked around here?   I gather my scenarios are liked around here? Empty

Back to top Go down

I gather my scenarios are liked around here?
Page 1 of 1