AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Map: Marsh
Gods:Poseidon ; Oranos
Duration:25-30 mins

I'm going for standard HD BO, and only do minimal early raids, so that he invokes cease. After that i boomed, got the map center by building there. I was 3 Tc quite early, and once i went heroic, it went a lot like dm does. His Hip+Tox were no match for my bird spam +arcus/katapeltes/destroyer combo. Crenelated tower spam saved the day.
Enjoy
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/Lh4_LQgBol/naka-vs-king-amit.rcx
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:51 am

Watched the rec full.
You should have gone 7 vill Classic, that way, you can make 3 food - 2 wood - 2 gold BO. I usually use that, unless my enemy is Norse or Eggy.
You both kept ur armies pretty idle, without raiding, so was a bit boring to watch =(
You should start auto queue-ing vills with the new tc as soon as it is built. & when you are low on a particular resource, & high on another res, then send some of the vills gathering the higher res to the lower res, so, you can get equal production of both res.
Make more katapeltas than murms as they are more powerful against cavalry.
Other than that, I think you did well, but I didn't see your armor upgrades or eco upgrades, make them also.

P.S : Also, don't forget to build houses when your pop limit is reached Razz
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:20 am

gg dude...u r getting better and better...nic,well i guess tht guy was also new to supremacy...

tinku is right u could hav easily made 7 villgrs ur tc was idle till u get resources for temple and untill its building completed...2 tc + fast heroic would hav been a better option as u get destryers + arcuses...bfore going heroic just make few turmas to raid...coz ketepelties r sure a btter option against hippis bt they die easily against archers and if he makes some hopes along with hippis + toxotes ur whole army is dead lol...
ur bird spam rockd Wink
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks Ody, i know i was too idle with army... I never dared to do late adv and laming vs greek... But fine , thx for the tip.
I guess a minimal defensive army along with walls is the way then? + raiding of course.
Btw next time we should play one on medi, i got more xp there.
Birds spam always rocks, arcus snipe out archer heroes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:57 am

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
Thanks Ody, i know i was too idle with army... I never dared to do late adv and laming vs greek... But fine , thx for the tip.
I guess a minimal defensive army along with walls is the way then? + raiding of course.
Btw next time we should play one on medi, i got more xp there.
Birds spam always rocks, arcus snipe out archer heroes.
yeah sure Wink tht guy never used his ranged hero hippolyta zzz but ody can counter birds spam lol XD
and men u r surely going heroic bt as i said make some turmas if u raid him...he will b busy in defending his villgrs and eco...also he will waste some gold on making walss and towers...so tht will give u time to go heroic...walling is gud idea bt going fast heroic u will screw ur gold else u make walls to the shrtest distances possible :/ bt if u fail to raid him & he attacks u first with some gud army i.e. hippi + toxotes drop heroic and fight classical with 2 tcswhn there r lot of toxotes dont go full ketepelites...mix some murmillos with thm they stand longer against toxotes rather thn ketes and ur turmas will b finishing off those archers till Wink

Last edited by Odysseus on Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:00 am

You can counter it? 11
Why couldnt arcus snipe YOU in the same way? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:10 am

You can counter it? 11
Why couldnt arcus snipe YOU in the same way? xD
i meant the zeus ranged hero odysseus, lol... XD he can handle those birds easily Wink
damn i must sue aom guys they used me as character without any permision ftw!! lolz
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:17 am

Still why couldnt i snipe ody out?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:36 am

its actually hard to make arcus+birds as they both cost wood. You could make them at this time because he didn't play aggresive and his army was idle most of the time.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:44 am

my wood was close to be un- accesable. Some petroboli would have helped him a lot though, but he got frutrated by my useless central tower spam. Some1 wanna greek vs atty - train me ? (just few games)
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:02 pm

my wood was close to be un- accesable. Some petroboli would have helped him a lot though, but he got frutrated by my useless central tower spam. Some1 wanna greek vs atty - train me ? (just few games)

I am up for it ^^ But I see you are playing with Vegito now. He is a very good Greek player, you can learn from him very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:03 am

give me a hand whn u need...i will vortex right on tht time XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura   King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura Empty

Back to top Go down

King_Amit vs [Bo0T]Nakamura
Page 1 of 1