Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 am

i dont think you can blame this forums inactivity on flam e wars the only reason this forum is alive is because of flame wars

p.s my advice dont wait on the clan the longer you wait to organize it the less likely it will happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 am

Vaga wrote:
i dont think you can blame this forums inactivity on flam e wars the only reason this forum is alive is because of flame wars

p.s my advice dont wait on the clan the longer you wait to organize it the less likely it will happen
flame wars r surely intersting for few ppl who r doing tht bt for others its just shit...hav a look at jakes guide...wht hav done to it lol...useless posts r everywhr there :/ ...i hav no hard feeelings for anyone bt everyone has personal view...and if flaming stuffs would b considered in a nice way thn this forum wouldnt hav it in prohibited section lol and surely its not the only reason bt one of the major reason for forums inactivity Smile while the other thng is most ppl left...though i tried and contacted old guys of gr and most of thm hav returned Wink

thnx for the suggestion and yeah men u r absolutely right, last time same thng hppnd with us lol and our BMF clan strting,turned into a dead ending...we hav already strted it and we r using [eVo] tag now Smile

bt its overall funny thng whn we say ppls tht we closed recruits they say pls recruit me i can beat 2 hard pcs and i am trying to beat titan now and such type of replies lol...now wht to say to those guys :X
bt just in 3-4 days we will get the name and open recruits again Wink (this clan will b for aom and warcaft both)

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 am

great get it together we can have some clan wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 am

Vaga wrote:
great get it together we can have some clan wars
already looking forward to it lol...well we can play some regular matches too...whts ur gr name ???

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 5:58 am

my gr number is vega
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Odysseus wrote:
already i got 35 members and others wants to join too lol thts tough for us Sad ...bt prblm is we didnt got a
rocking name yet for our clan...i will officaily announce it here as soon as we get the name cheers

How do u kno u got 35 members in ur clan if u dont have a clan ? Very Happy

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
already i got 35 members and others wants to join too lol thts tough for us Sad ...bt prblm is we didnt got a
rocking name yet for our clan...i will officaily announce it here as soon as we get the name cheers

How do u kno u got 35 members in ur clan if u dont have a clan ? Very Happy

They do have a clan, only their name isn't decided. Think it is [eVo] currently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Wed May 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Odysseus wrote:

bt its overall funny thng whn we say ppls tht we closed recruits they say pls recruit me i can beat 2 hard pcs and i am trying to beat titan now and such type of replies lol...now wht to say to those guys :X
bt just in 3-4 days we will get the name and open recruits again Wink (this clan will b for aom and warcaft both)

Ah now i see , its for both warcraft and AOM

And i agree with you , i closed recruiting too and the same thing happened Very Happy ,anyway good luck with the clan .. I guess most of the members are for warcraft ? cuz i dont see those many eVo's for AOM .

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Thu May 19, 2011 12:05 am

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
Odysseus wrote:

Ah now i see , its for both warcraft and AOM

And i agree with you , i closed recruiting too and the same thing happened Very Happy ,anyway good luck with the clan .. I guess most of the members are for warcraft ? cuz i dont see those many eVo's for AOM .

not at all...we r using eVo tag only in dota now...we hav nt strted in aom...well we got lot of aom guys...
Jake yony deathwind namazero deathpenalty refelx r dabeast sinner naruto uM and ofc me these r just few names of aom guys Smile we got few apple and gdm clan guys too, i will reveal all names later whn we officaly announce our clans name Wink and in dota eVo is just like a communicable disease lol already fake guys strted using it -.-" zzz

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Today at 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2