Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 pm

gg

k

lol!

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/rfpPJynKqM/capando-os-bmf.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zapclan.forums-free.com/
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm

sinner is not best with thor his best is oranos and oddy has not been playing like himself idk why lol and BMF>ZAP cuz yony and noob saibot are best in bmf so beat them and then say ur better......but i doubt u or the cheater can do thatt Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 pm

No one said that they are better rofl...
He just posted a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 pm

ook man i post after lol!
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:52 pm

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
He just posted a game.

Don't poke into his business (or that's what he will say anyway)

ZaP_Loki wrote:
ook, english nice after post lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 pm

no speak much 1111

lol!
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

pitlord played very bad with gaia. Ody's bad micro and eco management cost them the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 am

He just posted a game.

there is a reason this loki guy posts games vs diff clans, isnt obvious enough for you though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 am

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
He just posted a game.

ZaP_Loki wrote:
ook, english nice after post lol!

actually i didn't, but would be good if you didn't poke into my business but seems like you like to start arguments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 am

Evil_Vegito wrote:
pitlord played very bad with gaia. Ody's bad micro and eco management cost them the game.
yea i am struggling to get my form back...bt i tried posi aftr long time and the fact tht i was not prepared for a+e which fc** my game zzz and in any way the game was not at all lost only by my mistake...bt surely i contributed a part lmao...

ID ID : 12324

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:44 am

i am noob on sea maps even with isis but i managed to beat isis with gaia on land maps(~1650 lamers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 pm

ZaP_Loki wrote:
gg

k

lol!

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
sinner is not best with thor his best is oranos and oddy has not been playing like himself idk why lol and BMF>ZAP cuz yony and noob saibot are best in bmf so beat them and then say ur better......but i doubt u or the cheater can do thatt Wink

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

actually i didn't, but would be good if you didn't poke into my business but seems like you like to start arguments.

Its pretty clear who likes to start arguments , with just a look at your first post here .

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 pm

PiTLord me and we are undefeated. _.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I didn't say you contributed none. You tried to help him but wasn't enough. Most of my allies usually don't even do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

2 v 1 in sea man --'
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
ZaP_Loki wrote:
gg

k

lol!

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

Its pretty clear who likes to start arguments , with just a look at your first post here .

i was just explaining why they won vs bmfs, if sinner was oranos and oddy wasnt so rusty then would have been a much different game.

now explain to me, how is that wanting to start a argument? go blow the devil's cock bro hahaha....

and also zap loki started bragging, oh me and pitlord are undefeated which proves my point when i said they are trying to make their clan look good by beating other clans....

Last edited by CyRaX_Xp on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 pm

ok...if you want a fair 2vs2 clan match get your best bmf players and we will play..accept the challenge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 pm

PitLord wrote:
ok...if you want a fair 2vs2 clan match get your best bmf players and we will play..accept the challenge?

i will talk to yony...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Finally... dont talk smack on each other, just play some good games lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 pm

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

i was just explaining why they won vs bmfs, if sinner was oranos and oddy wasnt so rusty then would have been a much different game.

If your motive was to just explain why they won , you wudnt have called him a cheater , get your story straight before posting here , also id like to think of the devil as a she . lol!

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
and also zap loki started bragging, oh me and pitlord are undefeated which proves my point when i said they are trying to make their clan look good by beating other clans....

Stop me when im wrong , but nobody started bragging ; he just said it was a gg and you started whining about it . If you cant post something useful , dont post at all . Anyway thats my take on it , but you do what you gotta do . Like they say ; do whatever sails your boat .

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm

thanks mans (: lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:17 am

He just posted a game.
loki was posting his every game he playd with pit to show they r better even the ones which was not of such lvl to post just to show they r supreme tht wht cyrax meant...and this can easily b prooved by pits comment tht WE R UNDEFEATED...lol

[quote="[Bo0T]_Reginleif"]
He just posted a game.

tht was not needed suresh Sad

ZaP_Loki wrote:
2 v 1 in sea man --'
this is a joke???right??

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:

If your motive was to just explain why they won , you wudnt have called him a cheater , get your story straight before posting here , also id like to think of the devil as a she . lol!

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

Stop me when im wrong , but nobody started bragging ; he just said it was a gg and you started whining about it . If you cant post something useful , dont post at all . Anyway thats my take on it , but you do what you gotta do . Like they say ; do whatever sails your boat .
definately his motive was just to explain reasons why we lost lol...and pitlord has got a repuatation of being map hacker/cheater on gr :/ ...tht wht he meant and so he commented...pit is a gud frnd too and he himslef told me abt his hacks in warcft while plying...i am not saying abt aom and he has turned into a gud isis lamer now Smile

in any matter it was gg...end it
lets hav some mre ggs..bt bfore lemme practise and get the form back lolz Smile))

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 pm

He posted that they were undefeated only after the trash talk from cyrax. He just posted this game saying good game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Evil_Vegito wrote:
He posted that they were undefeated only after the trash talk from cyrax. He just posted this game saying good game.
i was just mentioning cyrax's view...he didnt want to flame so i was clearing...nvm close this topic...and just comment on game... Smile

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
Evil_Vegito wrote:
i was just mentioning cyrax's view...he didnt want to flame so i was clearing...nvm close this topic...and just comment on game... Smile
thats right!!!try to do anything else instead of flaming!!!! try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnMtKF2NJbA&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )   Today at 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down

ZaP_Loki, ZaP_PiTLord vs BMf ( ZaP Winner )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next