AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )

Go down 
+2
[TwlsTeD]PitLord
ZaP_Loki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaP_Loki

ZaP_Loki

ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) Empty
PostSubject: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:01 pm

gg mans

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/8qoG04XJqh/capando-o-gdm.rcx

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://zapclan.forums-free.com/
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 pm

gg but i saw you playing a 2vs2 clan game without me..why????? i am sure you lost it because you didnt post it -.-
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm

PitLord wrote:
gg but i saw you playing a 2vs2 clan game without me..why????? i am sure you lost it because you didnt post it -.-

LOLZ,ROFL,LMFAO... 11111111111111111

he posts every game which he wins to show doesnt matter its a gud game or not lol...thts wht cyrax_xp meant..
Back to top Go down
ZaP_Loki

ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 pm

No ,I play once in a while, the game really, if you want to add me ZaP_Loki x1

._.
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
PitLord wrote:

he posts every game which he wins to show doesnt matter its a gud game or not lol...thts wht cyrax_xp meant..

1111111111111111111 here is to kakamura for being a lil bitch and for not believing me when i said it Very Happy

and btw loki, your happy u beat a gdm_armageddon who is a medium plyerr 11111111111
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 pm

when we team up we never lose but when he teams up with somebody else he loses
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 pm

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
PitLord wrote:

1111111111111111111 here is to kakamura for being a lil bitch and for not believing me when i said it Very Happy

and btw loki, your happy u beat a gdm_armageddon who is a medium plyerr 11111111111
Why are you aggressive? LoL be happy if this makes you happy, i really dont mind... but dont become a second Vaga
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:
PitLord wrote:

Why are you aggressive? LoL be happy if this makes you happy, i really dont mind... but dont become a second Vaga

and u also dont become a second reginlief, who always bumps into my business and we will have a deal noob...and yea it does make me happy to expose the retarded fuck that you are.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Someone bring in mods, someone cant drop the bad language.
As for you noobing at me, do that again only once you become top 30 in any gametype. Chill out man.
Back to top Go down
ZaP_Loki

ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

¬¬ x1 noob ?
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm

yes better play a 1vs1 with loki if u think you are good...cyrax
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I would do that too, just for fun. Can you give me your account number?
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 am

lol first off, i never claimed to be better then loki(nor did i claim the opposite) and just cuz u challenged me 1v1 by calling me noob will not make me ply 1v1 with you and lastly, what will 1v1 solve? this topic is about me exposing the real reason you post zap vs clan recs, what will a 1v1 solve? such retards, cant believe it lol
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 am

He can post as many games as he wants , that is what this forum is for . Cyrax doesnt need to actually reply or even watch them .

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

Why do you poke into other people's business and then tell them to not poke into yours ?

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
this topic is about me exposing the real reason you post zap vs clan recs, what will a 1v1 solve? such retards, cant believe it lol

You refusing to play vs any one of the three people asking you here shows that you're more interested in flaming than actually playing the game . And this topic does not concern you whatsoever , i don't know why you give unnecessary importance to yourself .
Lastly , read the rules and do not flame too much in any post , reply only if you have a valid argument .

Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

He can post as many games as he wants , that is what this forum is for . Cyrax doesnt need to actually reply or even watch them .

i guess u still didnt get the joke :/ just hav a look at second post of this topic made by zap_pitlord which is clan mate of zap_loki...
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

Why do you poke into other people's business and then tell them to not poke into yours ?

cyrax and naka hav already sort out their misunderstanding...so leave this old stuffs or we will see further flaming which i hate and we can end it right now Wink

Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

i guess u still didnt get the joke :/ just hav a look at second post of this topic made by zap_pitlord which is clan mate of zap_loki...
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

cyrax and naka hav already sort out their misunderstanding...so leave this old stuffs or we will see further flaming which i hate and we can end it right now Wink

We didn't really do that, i just don't give a fruit lol.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh i got the joke , real funny and my sides still hurt from laughing . You said this is what Cyrax_xp meant and i dont think its a good argument . If he doesnt like the fact that he only posts wins , the easy thing to do is not reply to it .

cyrax and naka hav already sort out their misunderstanding...

I heard of no such thing , but i dont give a fruit either lol! .
Back to top Go down
ZaP_Loki

ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 am

yeah, I do not understand Cyrax he has been talking of nothing ._.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm

well actually if i post a comment in a post where in it is a rec that involves my clan, THAT IS MY BUSINESS RETARD and no one likes people who just post wins and not losses while at that same time, that same person(loki) who posts only wins is trying to make their clan look superior to others and as far as me and kakamura, we will solve our problems when he learns to stay out of my business.

as far as this post of loki vs armageddon, still it is my business to post in this thread becuz i claimed before that loki is only posting recs of his clan winning(to make his clan look good) and not posting losing recs and in this thread shitlord proves me right when he posted this comment to loki:

"gg but i saw you playing a 2vs2 clan game without me..why????? i am sure you lost it because you didnt post it -.-"

so when i claim someone of doing something and i find evidence in another post that he in fact does what i claim he does then it is my business to make a post in it and to expose zap_loki for his low sportsmanship and to make all the people who did not believe me feel retarded and if anyone of you say "i didn't feel retarded" then your only lying to yourself Smile.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm

lucifer you cant give me a good argument and whenever you try to, i make you look stupid and retarded so best if you don't post no more because your trying too haard dude Wink
Back to top Go down
ZaP_Loki

ZaP_Loki

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I just posted more to see if you thought it bad for you ._.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 am

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
lucifer you cant give me a good argument and whenever you try to, i make you look stupid and retarded so best if you don't post no more because your trying too haard dude Wink
Nicely done, would-be forum activity killer.
How is it a bad argument if he says that you shouldn't care about ppl who irritate you? It would keep the forum clean, just look at the bad language in your previous, longer post.
Post rather your games, and lets discuss them, instead of going on with this crap, we'll do the same.
Deal?
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:00 am

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

The only person who thinks your'e the one winning the argument is you . Your way of talking about who's winning the argument instead of actually arguing shows me you couldnt think of any other points to say .

Also , I think what i tried to do actually worked , once i warned you not to swear too much in your posts , you obeyed me .

Lastly , dont double post and edit your earlier post if you have to .
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 am

@demonlover

Before pointing out that ur arguments were weak and desperate attempts to shut me down, I made my points very clear and u haven't had anything to say about them but instead of replying to my points u only replied to my post after, u said I had no business in these posts and I replied back and shut ur devil worshippin ass Smile

And u think I stopped cursing cuz u told me hahahahah I will never listen to a devil worshiper and u shut know that noon, I curse only when people anger me and if u notice in my recent posts, u have been seeing more smily faces and LOL's which means im in a good mood which = less cursing, again weak arguments and kakamura again ur not helping out much, mayb if u shut up then I will too Smile
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 am

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
@demonlover

Before pointing out that ur arguments were weak and desperate attempts to shut me down, I made my points very clear and u haven't had anything to say about them but instead of replying to my points u only replied to my post after, u said I had no business in these posts and I replied back and shut ur devil worshippin ass Smile

And u think I stopped cursing cuz u told me hahahahah I will never listen to a devil worshiper and u shut know that noon, I curse only when people anger me and if u notice in my recent posts, u have been seeing more smily faces and LOL's which means im in a good mood which = less cursing, again weak arguments and kakamura again ur not helping out much, mayb if u shut up then I will too Smile

I really tried to read and understand wat u said here but all i cud see was " Blah Blah ,same old devil stuff , flaming blah blah . " lol! , will try to read again later . Meanwhile this thread has run its course , locking it to put an end to this ridiculous conversation .

But for whatever reason you stopped cursing , keep up the good work . Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )   ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner ) Empty

Back to top Go down

ZaP_Loki vs GDM_Amagedon ( ZaP_Loki winner )
Page 1 of 1