AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh

Go down 
+3
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
[bMF]::Odysseus
Wayma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayma

Wayma

Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/xFkGLCUQ_l/rwayma-vs-clown-hhh-1.rcx
Back to top Go down
http://pkclan.xtreemhost.com/

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

https://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t14-how-to-post-recorded-games-read-me

take a lil tour bro... Arrow
clown advanced at 4:30 bt he attackd on 7:30 Sad and u advanced too late...u were lucky he didnt thought of cent rush...
bt i wonder why clown didnt made fishing ships there were only 3 i guess...and even aftr going heroic u made hoplites O.O instead of hypasits for countering ketepelties,murmilos,destryrs Rolling Eyes and u wasted so many atty heroes wayma
bt anyway gud game wayma u always had upperhand... Laughing

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Look for my post now, we can make it better than that Ody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 pm

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
Look for my post now, we can make it better than that Ody.
nic 1 What a Face
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 pm

wayma...who is that guy from your avatar???? he looks like a pedo
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am

I have a tough time on water maps. Wayma has beaten me several times over the last couple months on Medit, Midgard, and so on. However, I play better on land and so, I would dare him to post the hundred or so recorded games of me raping him on Savannah and high hunt land maps. Including the rematch that was played directly after that game where he resigned at about 20 or so minutes.

As for fishing ships, this is not the first time where I got a bit unlucky and distracted and forgot to make more fishing ships and/or didn't have enough fishing spots on my side of the map.
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:52 am

PKClown wrote:
I have a tough time on water maps. Wayma has beaten me several times over the last couple months on Medit, Midgard, and so on. However, I play better on land and so, I would dare him to post the hundred or so recorded games of me raping him on Savannah and high hunt land maps. Including the rematch that was played directly after that game where he resigned at about 20 or so minutes.

As for fishing ships, this is not the first time where I got a bit unlucky and distracted and forgot to make more fishing ships and/or didn't have enough fishing spots on my side of the map.

use the auto queue button bro so you wont forget your fish and if your on midgard and dont have enough fish on ur side u shud go and take another side at least have half the map fished and yea i hate it when people just post wins and not their losses lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm

PKClown wrote:

men u even didnt explored sea...so u cant say u had less fishing spots,midguard is one of safest map for fishing coz ppl rarely do sea fights in this map and has lot of fishing spots...i guess u r lil nervous in water maps... Smile
dont b...u were doing gud on land if u just pay lil attention in water u can do grt stuff... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 am

you are wrong. Midgard and highland have most probability of having bad fishing spots. If you have bad fishing spots, you will most probably lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 am

Evil_Vegito wrote:
you are wrong. Midgard and highland have most probability of having bad fishing spots. If you have bad fishing spots, you will most probably lose.
i didnt comment on highland...i was talking abt midguard and wht i meant was its one of safest map for fidhing coz plyrs genraly avoid sea fights in this map...and u wont get more thn 3 fishing spot at same place in any map...obviously u will make mutiple docks whr other fishing spots r...tht wht i meant...fishing spots were no doubt imbalanced coz if u divide tht map in half horizanlty...clown had some 19 fishing spots while wayma had nearly 25 & he made multple docks near distant fishing spots while clown didnt
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

I didn't say u talked about highland. I just said a fact about midgard and highland. There is one map in midgard which gives only 3 fishing spots in one half. I got that map and lost like 50% of my matches there.
I forgot to quote your "it has lot of fishing spots"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Evil_Vegito wrote:
I didn't say u talked about highland. I just said a fact about midgard and highland. There is one map in midgard which gives only 3 fishing spots in one half. I got that map and lost like 50% of my matches there.
I forgot to quote your "it has lot of fishing spots"
lol i never saw such map...wtf only 3 fishing spots in one half of midgard, it was like a curse on u lol..most of midgard maps provides lot of fishing spots...even if u look at these particular map it has some 45 fishing spots overall...
bt still 3 fishing spots omfg wtf..wht god was u and opponent?? btw highland is the most wiered water map and i hate it...it has worst fishing spots...many times u only get 3 fishing spots at corner of map instead of 6 zzz
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Once you get bad starting fish your adv time will be 30-40 secs off. This can cost you the game.
Bad fish can mean that you have a long sailing distance in both directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Once you get bad starting fish your adv time will be 30-40 secs off. This can cost you the game.
if u got only 3 fishing spots,stop making fishing ships aftr 4th one and shift villagers to food rather thn contnue on wood...ur 4th ship will scout other spots for u till the time...once u get em...just built a dock there and strt fishing ...i dont guess it will take extra 30-40 secs...or try to advance with one villgr short :/ coz if it is 1v1 the guy who advances first always has upper hand though if its a team game...thn dont wry Wink
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

midgard is one of the most op map for fish, even if u haave bad fish on one side u may have good fish on the other so in a way you will have op fish anyway but if u have bad fish on both sides then ur fucked but if this does happen to u get lik 5 vills hunting doggs and hunt then ur food will be OP but thats if ur opponent does not kick u off hunt :/
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
if u got only 3 fishing spots,stop making fishing ships aftr 4th one and shift villagers to food rather thn contnue on wood...ur 4th ship will scout other spots for u till the time...once u get em...just built a dock there and strt fishing ...i dont guess it will take extra 30-40 secs...or try to advance with one villgr short :/ coz if it is 1v1 the guy who advances first always has upper hand though if its a team game...thn dont wry Wink
its not the advance. i just changed my villagers and concentrated on more food than wood and i succeeded advancing classical same time of him. But after that he had better eco because of better fishing spots. In turn he advanced mythic while i was still at classical..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 am

Evil_Vegito wrote:
its not the advance. i just changed my villagers and concentrated on more food than wood and i succeeded advancing classical same time of him. But after that he had better eco because of better fishing spots. In turn he advanced mythic while i was still at classical..........
wht god was u and opponent???u shuld hav haress him in water...lol
if u dont feed on sea dont let the other guy feed on it hehe XD
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 am

i was hades and he was isis. I can't haress him in water. I don't have enough wood for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 am

Evil_Vegito wrote:
i was hades and he was isis. I can't haress him in water. I don't have enough wood for that.
there was really a curse on u lolz
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 am

Evil_Vegito wrote:
there was really a curse on u lolz
Yes it was. I lost so many matches lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh   Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh Empty

Back to top Go down

Wayma vs clown on medgard hhhhhh
Page 1 of 1