Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

me(THOR) and yony(RA) vs aol_royal guard(THOR) and hope_hero(ORANOS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: me(THOR) and yony(RA) vs aol_royal guard(THOR) and hope_hero(ORANOS)   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

This was one of the most exciting games i have played in a while, me and hope practically fought through the whole match with very little breaks in between and yony and aol_royal guard were fighting all the time as well and yony had only 1 tc because he did not scout effectively near his base to see the 2nd tc and idk how yony did it but he was fighting off Aol_royal guard with 1 tc and royal had lik 3-4 lolololol then at one point it was all 4 of us in the same spot(near my 3rd tc) all fighting each other it was mayham lolll then i do rag+FM vs oranos and was beating him but Aol_royal guard also did rag but yony was not prepared and so i tried to help yony out but aol_royal guards rag was stronger then miness lolll gg to all Smile

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/juNU2JHSYR/me-and-yony-vs-aol-royal-guard-and-hero-hero.rcx

Enjoy!
also just saying, in 1v1 i never do rag but in team games i do it cuz my team mate wants to win so i do it for his sake not mines lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSA_Moes_Cavern

ID ID : 754738

PostSubject: Re: me(THOR) and yony(RA) vs aol_royal guard(THOR) and hope_hero(ORANOS)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:59 am

Royal my friend and his thor xD

lol

downloading...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

me(THOR) and yony(RA) vs aol_royal guard(THOR) and hope_hero(ORANOS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1