AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER

Go down 
+5
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^
Jake
FuelForStyle
[bMF]::Odysseus
Vaga
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER Empty
PostSubject: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 am

http://theplayerkillers.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=10
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm

seriously watch it, i found it on rts sanctury its two top level players going at it with the most op rag+fw fail in history of aot
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 am

really funny game lol...bt i guess thor guy was never in mood to win tht match zzz
he could have deleted his rage heroes and could hav cut down tht mid forest or could hav gather resources for capturing all settlements(this was the most easiest way) and rocs were really pain in ass for him bt he didnt use fire giants for killing thm LOL
while egy guy used his brain and gathered wood and used market to sell thm for gold to make wonder
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm

+1 Odysseus
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

he could have won but he didnt so its hillarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

Vaga wrote:
he could have won but he didnt so its hillarious
well one of most hillarious part of game was whn son of osiris tried to kill fire giant and roc went lil far and SoS got raped by rage heroes lmfao...he died like nothing lol
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

ID ID : 376747

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi all,
Is that the rec in which the Ra player makes a wonder next to the oasis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Jake wrote:
Hi all,
Is that the rec in which the Ra player makes a wonder next to the oasis?
hii bro...yea its the same
omg look at this..jake has got a negative vote wow...tell me wht was wrong in it...bt dont wry i will make u neutral

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Thor can win by cutting down trees?
This means that he needs a sizeable workforce. Also, he needs to delete most of his army to make room for population. He won't be able to produce a sizeable workforce and cut down that thick forest in 10 minutes because the Isis player is systematically destroying the TCs (we saw this, and it would be even easier now that most of thor's army is deleted 11).
Even if he used a cheat code to get 30 gatherers, the Isis player won't let him cut the trees (by using the SoO in the center, or by making 24 range priests).

Thor can win by holding all settlements?
He needs resources, which means he needs a sizeable workforce, which is impossible to make as i mentioned earlier.
Even if he used a cheat code to get infinite resources, and builds all the TCs, he would never be able to hold it for 2 mins because of the roc+catapult.
About firegiants - since there are 6 TCs in 6 directions, he would need an excess of 6 firegiants to defend them against rocs (while in this rec he had only 1 firegiant)

Conclusion:
The Thor player has 0 chance once the Isis player made the brilliant decision of making a wonder there.

I think this shows how truly overpowered roc+catapult is. (Avi, where are you? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Jake wrote:

Conclusion:
The Thor player has 0 chance once the Isis player made the brilliant decision of making a wonder there.

I think this shows how truly overpowered roc+catapult is. (Avi, where are you? Very Happy )

Lol jake , im right here Very Happy , Lets not start this again plz , i never realized it was morning already when our discussion ended the last time we started it , i turn around and i see light coming from the windows lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

ID ID : 452432

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm

yeah, the thor guy could have win this match.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 pm

After watching the rec, i also thought that Thor could have won.

Then i read the comment "here is the dean v bocao game on oasis ^ ^ btw for those who said bocao could of won if he deleted heroes - he would of lost even quicker ^ ^ deans cata drops were owning ^ ^"

and i thought about it, and i felt that Thor had no chance!
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 am

no bro all he had to do was space his herous out around 1 tc so catas couldnt land then get some vills and gg it took dean 20 minutes to just get the res for the wonder prolly another ten to build it and 10 more for the win 40 min u coould do what ever u want
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm

[bMF]::Vaga wrote:
get some vills and gg

Please explain how. I'm curious.

Make some villagers and then what?
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:48 am

40 min u can do whatever tower spam take all the tc, chop all the trees down make some balista and erase the wonder etc
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Take all the TCs? We saw that the Isis player could take down a TC in less than 2 mins., thats 700 resources every 2 mins, which is something the Thor player can never match.

Remember that after Ragnaroking, the Thor had very little to begin with(approx. 400 food) and the Isis player had plenty to begin with, plus 2 or so catapults.

Sieging TCs would be even easier than what we saw in the rec considering that most of Thor's army needs to be deleted to make room for population for villagers. After a while, there would be plenty of catapults, enough to take down a single protected TC, hill fort or even a wonder.

I'm pretty sure that the Thor wouldn't be able to get even a half-decent eco running.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Not to mention a constant flow of hathor mercs that can be afforded in lategame
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Jake wrote:
Take all the TCs? We saw that the Isis player could take down a TC in less than 2 mins., thats 700 resources every 2 mins, which is something the Thor player can never match.

Remember that after Ragnaroking, the Thor had very little to begin with(approx. 400 food) and the Isis player had plenty to begin with, plus 2 or so catapults.

Sieging TCs would be even easier than what we saw in the rec considering that most of Thor's army needs to be deleted to make room for population for villagers. After a while, there would be plenty of catapults, enough to take down a single protected TC, hill fort or even a wonder.

I'm pretty sure that the Thor wouldn't be able to get even a half-decent eco running.

ur kidding right? full pop eco in 10 minutes with the other 30 u can do whatever u want take all the tc's build a wonder, chop the trees

@ nakamura lol
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Eggy lategame is superior to norse.... Except for when ragnarok is a success.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm

That was a really annoying game to watch. I discussed this game with Luster last night and I thought that the Thor player could have gone for fimbulwinter and finished off the Isis base w/o sacrificing his economy as the result of a raggy - especially seeing as how the Thor player did not have trade yet. Or, the Thor player could have gone Baldr and massed Fire Giants to counter the roc drops.

Anyhow, very well played by the Isis player.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Hmm, very funny game. Was totally sure that the Thor guy would win, but the Eggy player did a nice job, by staying in middle of the Oasis map.
It was bad luck for the Thor guy not to have went through that Forest Fire GP God (Thor has this god right?), & might have used it later on the trees & almost easily win the game.
& yeah, Jake is right, even if the Thor guy killed most of his units for getting Eco back & making Fire Giants(FG), he couldn't have prevented the extremely irritating Roc drop. (because he couldn't have managed to make much gold for making FG).
& even if the Thor guy made enough FG, the Eggy player could have made priests (He had lots of gold as well as free pop) & sent them through the Roc.

Last edited by [Bo0T]_Reginleif on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 am

Bro, there is absolutely no need to apologize for a long post. If anything, you should apologize for your excessive use of the & key instead of using a proper conjunction.

As for your comments, I agree - FG's and forest fire would have worked great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:02 am

i guess clown si the only person who uses proper words...i am having a bad habit now using shortwords lol...even in these sem exam, many times i wrote short words(yes in my damn answer sheet!omg) lol...luckily i recheckd paper, cut those words and wrote back full spelling lol -.-"
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 am

I rather err on the side of formality than informality and so, I rather be more proper in my writing than redneckish.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm

[bMF]::Clown wrote:
Bro, there is absolutely no need to apologize for a long post. If anything, you should apologize for your excessive use of the & key instead of using a proper conjunction.

As for your comments, I agree - FG's and forest fire would have worked great.

Well, i usually don't write that much, so.. But Ok, I will edit my post Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER   OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG MOST EPIC GAME EVER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next