Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 Fresh Air for the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Fresh Air for the forum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi friends of the Aom On Gameranger Comunity, i come here to to give some suggestions to improve the activity and stay in this forum i think is good forum and have good persons, but the admins now havent time how last and the forum every day is more bored and inactive, for it i propose to RagenRox made changes in it for increase the activity of the players of aomt in GameRanger

i listen sugestions Very Happy

greetings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am

[UrK]_Latino wrote:
Hi friends of the Aom On Gameranger Comunity, i come here to to give some suggestions to improve the activity and stay in this forum i think is good forum and have good persons, but the admins now havent time how last and the forum every day is more bored and inactive, for it i propose to RagenRox made changes in it for increase the activity of the players of aomt in GameRanger

i listen sugestions Very Happy

greetings
thts grt idea bro...ur all suggestions r most welcome Smile
btw wht r ur suggestions???

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 am

i think Ragen need to appoint other administrators who contribute more to the cause, you are Really Good admin Because you are very pendient of the forum, but its necesary most attractive things, it forum have fame, but is bored because only have fights, i know the value of it forum, and Know that can be some how rts sanctuary, only the oportunity for try to improve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:11 am

how to improve it? like you did to urk forum??? you ruined it trying to improve it
you changed all the colours and stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm

[UrK]_Latino wrote:
i think Ragen need to appoint other administrators who contribute more to the cause, you are Really Good admin Because you are very pendient of the forum, but its necesary most attractive things, it forum have fame, but is bored because only have fights, i know the value of it forum, and Know that can be some how rts sanctuary, only the oportunity for try to improve it Very Happy
ty for tht bro...hmm and we can leave this on rage...bt if u have any idea abt forum; how to make it more attractive, share with us...so we can try it Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NereusC



Posts : 7
Points : 12
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Make it AOM Voobly forums ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
[UrK]_Latino wrote:
i think Ragen need to appoint other administrators who contribute more to the cause, you are Really Good admin Because you are very pendient of the forum, but its necesary most attractive things, it forum have fame, but is bored because only have fights, i know the value of it forum, and Know that can be some how rts sanctuary, only the oportunity for try to improve it Very Happy
ty for tht bro...hmm and we can leave this on rage...bt if u have any idea abt forum; how to make it more attractive, share with us...so we can try it Smile

i speak of other style of the Admin adding new stuff its not necesary change the aparence of the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSA_Moes_Cavern



ID ID : 754738
Posts : 202
Points : 229
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am

you could propose some administrators more, maybe 2, that you believe deserve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 am

Rage just added Reputation and Points a few days ago , i dont know how you missed that.

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Can someone explain what "points" means?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 pm

The points are for activity . The more active you are on the forum , the more points you get . Its directly related to posts .

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:21 pm

my reputation is -3 , is that good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 pm

PitLord wrote:
my reputation is -3 , is that good?
yeah...u will b awarded king of hill when u get - 100 points : )))
jking lol...its not gud...dont use bad language or words anymore...its negatice coz of tht reason Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

can i get -100?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:46 pm

pitt i dont like how you have less rep then me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 pm

lol we are rivals vaga xD lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin


ID ID : 376121
Posts : 1148
Points : 1414
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 pm

You're right.

But now most of people registered here don't play anymore and we don't advertise on gr about the forum... that's why there are few and few people talking about the game here, they rather spend time flaming.

So, if you want to renew this forum, start by grabbing new players here, as we did at the beginning : posts on websites, in the game title, talk your friend about it...

And Yes, we need someone who has time to make and follow tournaments, maybe create a new template for the forum (new images and colours..) but it's not the most important : players are the key.

The question is : are the aom/gr current players interested in it? because I've seen different behaviours between pioneers and today's gr players...


_________________
The best defence is attack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm

PLZ one oportunity for improve this forum in company of the mod and other guys how epsilon & other HISPANIC players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Vegito and i always advertised on gr. Well we happen to be busy now.
I will post about this place on the boot forum in addition to Lucifer's ones... ppl are a bit rigid and its hard to convince them alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 pm

no way!!!dont let latino be moderator!!!! se what he did to urk foum O_o:
http://urkclan.forosphpbb.net/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

[UrK]_Latino wrote:
PLZ one oportunity for improve this forum in company of the mod and other guys how epsilon & other HISPANIC players Very Happy


No Comprende.

Epsilon is not Hispanic wth ? Shocked

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
[UrK]_Latino wrote:
PLZ one oportunity for improve this forum in company of the mod and other guys how epsilon & other HISPANIC players Very Happy


No Comprende.

Epsilon is not Hispanic wth ? Shocked

HE IS INDIAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm

PitLord wrote:
no way!!!dont let latino be moderator!!!! se what he did to urk foum O_o:
http://urkclan.forosphpbb.net/

i think u was my friends, but first End with my clan, and now want to finish with me?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 am

i didnt end your clan ask epsilon or vegito , all players left Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[UrK]_Latino



Posts : 267
Points : 336
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 pm

PitLord wrote:
i didnt end your clan ask epsilon or vegito , all players left Neutral

your mission is to maintain stability....and 3 days later melts the clan, it thanks to Veigto,Demon,Neotron, you and epsilon not know how to do things

O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for the forum   Today at 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Fresh Air for the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» TOwowCN - Suppot forum 3.3.5
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: News & rules-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum