AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bmf refuses to play pk

Go down 
+5
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
[Bo0T]Luster**^
[PK]Chicks
{PK}IamLegend
Vaga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 pm

i realized now why pk clan has got such reputation every whr...i even donno why these stupid topic is being created...i leave this posts for rag...coz i am involved in bmf so i wont touch any of this posts...
and talking abt the fact tht bmf refuses pk...i donno how many time we beated pks -.-" bt i never mentioned such thing ever o.O i thought u guys r frndly bt tht was my bad.. Mad Mad Mad

hey, look at this -
[UrK]_Latino wrote:
Pk is stupid clan Very Happy, sorry but is truth
Rolling Eyes

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
yOnY wrote:
pk clan = noobs clan i ask mike and vega for play 2 3 times they refuse..........
+ 1 Pk clan should recruit only good players, not bad players like that PkMike , he made OoS when he was losing, & i also won twice against him & he said I was a cheater & blocked me, what a noob
Crying or Very sad

GDM_El Niño wrote:
PKClown wrote:
At least I'm not a member of the "Greatly Diminished Minds" Club (GDM).

????

ur ranks really sucks, i never saw an idiot idea such ur suckers ranks lol

PKnoobs
silent

Phineas wrote:
Well, this guy called pk_chiks is a freeze hack cheater in ESO, here is the game when he used this:

http://cid-1778bd89202aa235.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public?uc=1

This is 1x1 in mediterranean and i was wining when he freeze the game, and he call me noob because he lost. Check the game, really bg.

xD
Sleep

there r number of players/clans who think same abt pk bt even ur clanmates think tht too Exclamation -

{PK}Mirez wrote:
PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:
IamLegend wrote:
ok how do i get on ur lvl? Beat u in every god wars on every map? Or i go random vs ur best god . How bout i go odin vs ur best

The fourms are full of 14 years old with testosterone imbalance.
Yes and your clan is leading the pack.
confused

and the last thing...pls hav a look at this too...our grt pro pks and the shit they r talking abt...

https://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t851-pk-refuse-to-face-omg Suspect

u guys just love to flame and u want to get indulge in flaming sessions with someone anyhow in any manner -.-" atleast dont make fun of urselves ,leave this thing on others...first it was boots thn gdms thn us wow
and i dont want to tell u wht ppl r thinking aftr reading ur damn stupid post u created...just change ur nick names and check out from ppl or i can start voting meter if u guys want...u will get varitey of answers and u will love em all lol
i got many frnds from pk thts why i still think we can make it up...its on u guys

last thing...who was the bmf guys u r talkin abt???? Sleep

cya sunny

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Ody quite pretty much said it, he's like the only guy here who can think straight.
Back to top Go down
yOnY

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

but i m curios /// what bmf player refuse to play Very Happy????????

Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:56 pm

A quote from that topic above ^^ ( i'd forgotten this one )

{PK}Mirez wrote:
PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:
IamLegend wrote:
ok how do i get on ur lvl? Beat u in every god wars on every map? Or i go random vs ur best god . How bout i go odin vs ur best

The fourms are full of 14 years old with testosterone imbalance.
Yes and your clan is leading the pack.

Wonder if Mirez would still say so lol!
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Exactly, guys. Thank you for refuting the fallacies of the ill-advised fantasies of my deranged clanmates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm

{PK}Clown wrote:
Exactly, guys. Thank you for refuting the fallacies of the ill-advised fantasies of my deranged clanmates.
u guys still havnt given the names of those bmf plyrs who refused to give re -.-"
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:52 pm

There you go. Another flaw in the fantasies of my clanmates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

{PK}Clown wrote:
There you go. Another flaw in the fantasies of my clanmates.
dude do u guys even thought once bfore creating these post??? we hav plyd number of games with pks and we never refused for re ......go ask masterika even vega...i asked all bmf plyrs who plyd vs pks yestrday and refused to give re...everyone refused tht they didnt plyd...so i need names coz u made these lil childish thing so big...we r still w8ing for names -.-"
and i guess u guys still have the replay...post it pls
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

I try to put thinking into my posts. My clanmates obviously do not. I mean, my clanmates are so retarded that we let Vaga in even though the guy is a wanking flamer who got raped in that forum debate from which he has this bent pile-of-cum signature. I am trying to be the mature one to nip this bull in the bud. They are the perpetrators and instigators.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm

what you guys dont realize is that flaming is the secret pk recruiting technique, how do you think we got mirez and legend to join the clan? Ody you will join us or die!

bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 Darth-vader-4-300x225
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

{PK}Clown wrote:
I try to put thinking into my posts. My clanmates obviously do not. I mean, my clanmates are so retarded that we let Vaga in even though the guy is a wanking flamer who got raped in that forum debate from which he has this bent pile-of-cum signature. I am trying to be the mature one to nip this bull in the bud. They are the perpetrators and instigators.

clown you got pwnd by vaga so hard lol

Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

And again, why would anyone sneak on to a PRIVATE Vent server and post excerpts of confidential discussions?

I am going to publicly say that I am not sure about my future in PK under these circumstances. I am very, very disappointed by the creation of this topic, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

ummm... because its hilarious
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 am

Actually, it is funny. Laughing at a guy who used to really love his clan is hilarious. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 am

well if its out of love then i guess it makes it okay
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 am

Are you queer, Faga?
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Luster**^

[Bo0T]Luster**^

ID ID : 1260687

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 am

ok a few things clown stop being a retard as we all know vaga beats u 1v1, vaga stop pissing off clown, ody u went through all the posts to get a few ppl's opinions? now thats noob but plz still(be my friend) lol! lol!
also PK mike doesnt oos, chicks doesnt freeze hack and we dont recruit ppl to be the best clan, we recruit to have a good time on playing, and getting better, though alot of us can pown most of u guys on here.
also u guys worry about a few points on who's the better player, i mean u gota have fucking nothing else going in ur life to try to become the best. so all of you stfu and stop bitchin ffs.
btw PK Chicks told vaga to post it and for us to back him up with flaming bmf, but he didnt want to start the topic and get in the blame for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 am

{PK}Luster wrote:
ok a few things clown stop being a retard as we all know vaga beats u 1v1, vaga stop pissing off clown, ody u went through all the posts to get a few ppl's opinions? now thats noob but plz still(be my friend) lol! lol!
also PK mike doesnt oos, chicks doesnt freeze hack and we dont recruit ppl to be the best clan, we recruit to have a good time on playing, and getting better, though alot of us can pown most of u guys on here.
also u guys worry about a few points on who's the better player, i mean u gota have fucking nothing else going in ur life to try to become the best. so all of you stfu and stop bitchin ffs.
btw PK Chicks told vaga to post it and for us to back him up with flaming bmf, but he didnt want to start the topic and get in the blame for it.
u r the greatest retard in pk clan...its ur damn clan who wants to show off for no.1 or plyrs no. or anythng...we never show off abt anythng...we dont cry like u guys did here...look at current post and check out ur clan mates comment...u will realise actually who thinks for no.1 and such stuff
and we dont wry abt anythng...we just asked u guys whom u played vs yestrday...u guys cant even name thm lmfao...and also not to mention a grt coward leader' very nice...just ask ur damn clan mates how many times they hav got beaten by us bfore saying us retards or noobs...
and we accept bmf is not a grt clan name bt we love it in tht way so stfu...and in any manner bmfs got reputation and respect which we earned...not like pks reputation -.-" on which i dont want to comment...
and learn some etiquettes...i guess clown and masterika r the only civilised players...i feel sad for thm...they got in wrong clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bmf refuses to play pk   bmf refuses to play pk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bmf refuses to play pk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2