AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates

Go down 
+2
{PK}Clown
{PK}IamLegend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates Empty
PostSubject: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:36 pm

BMF vsOak
Im ra BMF_ClownisGay. They decide to double me while demon n clown being stupid. OAk ppl, they screw my trade go double titan merc spam and tornado locous me. Can i win? Smile
longer than 30 min...
Roc drops won me the game. I gave up water cause i didnt trust clown to support me on land what so ever and i knew he had to help demon casue he noob. So from then on me and sasori and hafesto have lame war.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/H7VjpieMnT/recorded-game-3.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I was fighting thoth elephants ffs...anyways, yeah, it was a fun game. GG OAK.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 pm

haha gj legend whore wonder wtf
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:13 pm

lol how else was i supposed to win.. clown there is this hero called bellepheron? ever heard of him? Also sumthing called collosses? Helopolis? Anything ringing the bell?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:24 am

I tried creating units like those but I had no population space b/w my economy and military. I did make some colls but then I had walls going up in my base. Anyways...I'm not going to talk about it. If you honestly think you deserve 100% of the credit of the win, I don't know what more needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
yOnY

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:38 am

pfffffffff.wtf all people is in bmf?
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 pm

it's strange...I see a 3v3 game..
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes, it was 3v3, but Legend is saying that he did all the work to win us the game and that his teammates (Demonoid and I) do not deserve credit for the win insofar as we didn't "do" anything.

My point is that while Demonoid really screwed up as Oranos insofar as he didn't make enough fishing ships early on, didn't rush, didn't do much except allow one of the Eggy players on the other team to take all his TC's (I think it was Sasori who was yellow and Isis), I tried my best as pocket Zeus and that I did something. I mean, I bought Legend a ton of time in the context of our efforts to defend the wonder, right? Demonoid took one of my TC's so I only had 140 pop to make enough myrdons or w/e to counter the elephants. I tried to make collosi and belly but I didn't have enough pop.

So, typical Legend...he's just being arrogant, talking down to other people, taking all the credit for the win when in reality he had a team that tried to help him...etc ... typical PK behavior. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 am

legend won that game clown
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 am

As did D and I. There.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

[bMF]::Clown wrote:
Yes, it was 3v3, but Legend is saying that he did all the work to win us the game and that his teammates (Demonoid and I) do not deserve credit for the win insofar as we didn't "do" anything.

My point is that while Demonoid really screwed up as Oranos insofar as he didn't make enough fishing ships early on, didn't rush, didn't do much except allow one of the Eggy players on the other team to take all his TC's (I think it was Sasori who was yellow and Isis), I tried my best as pocket Zeus and that I did something. I mean, I bought Legend a ton of time in the context of our efforts to defend the wonder, right? Demonoid took one of my TC's so I only had 140 pop to make enough myrdons or w/e to counter the elephants. I tried to make collosi and belly but I didn't have enough pop.

So, typical Legend...he's just being arrogant, talking down to other people, taking all the credit for the win when in reality he had a team that tried to help him...etc ... typical PK behavior. Enough said.
lol clown, you really do put too much in most of your posts. Try to keep the posting simple plz Wink
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I have a lot to say and so, it's hard to keep things short and simple. That post was only 195 words - LOL. Anyhow, it's just that I am blessed with the ability to write and to be articulate.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 pm

lol how can you even count them ? xD well, anyway, keep up the good work ^^
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

As for counting, it is an extremely easy task to copy and paste text into Word, to go to Tools, and then Word Count. There are lots of other details such as paragraph count, grade level based on this vocab scale that a genius from who knows when cooked up, and character count.

Keeping up the good work is only natural, big boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates   How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates Empty

Back to top Go down

How to win 1v3 with ra :) -->Crap BMF teammates
Page 1 of 1