AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Age of Empires Online

Go down 
+2
Evil_Vegito
gallantgreg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

Age of Empires Online Empty
PostSubject: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Anyone else playing this right now?
It is free to play, but you can pay if you want.
So far only Greeks and Egyptians are playable.

Hippikon is a Golden Age (Mythic Age) unit!!!

EDIT: The lag is a lot less compared to what I remember from gameranger, but that is probably because I've been mostly playing 1v1 on AoEO instead of 2v2-4v4 on AoM

hmm, current number 4 player on global 1v1 rankings is someone named themistaa
now he is number 1...

Last edited by gallantgreg on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 pm

still no university net Sad .they promised it 1 month ago and now they say 1 week........ I will try playing it as soon as they give us net.
Hippikons rock...............
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm

omg gallent where r u o.O ...
hmm clown also told me abt aoe online...i will try it day aftr tomorw as my sem exams finishes!
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

I bought the Season I pass for $100+ Cdn last night and so, I have access to everything that is released during the next 6 months forever - Prem. Greek, Prem. Eggy, and later, Prem. Celt; Pro Persians (later); Defense of Crete; all the decorative blueprint stores; total access to advisors, rare/epic gear, etc. etc. It's a very good deal IMO because if you were to pay $20 apiece for the civs that's 4x20=$80, another $20 for all the decorative packages (4x$5 or something like that), another $10 for Def. of Crete, and more money for any other surprises that are scheduled to be released before Christmas, you would end up paying more money overall; so, it's better to spit out the set sum now ($100) and enjoy all the benefits as soon as they come out. Smile
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 am

[bMF]::Clown wrote:
I bought the Season I pass for $100+ Cdn last night and so, I have access to everything that is released during the next 6 months forever - Prem. Greek, Prem. Eggy, and later, Prem. Celt; Pro Persians (later); Defense of Crete; all the decorative blueprint stores; total access to advisors, rare/epic gear, etc. etc. It's a very good deal IMO because if you were to pay $20 apiece for the civs that's 4x20=$80, another $20 for all the decorative packages (4x$5 or something like that), another $10 for Def. of Crete, and more money for any other surprises that are scheduled to be released before Christmas, you would end up paying more money overall; so, it's better to spit out the set sum now ($100) and enjoy all the benefits as soon as they come out. Smile

I Stopped reading when i saw $100 lol!
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 am

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

I Stopped reading when i saw $100 lol!

i stopped reading when i saw it was a post by clown lol
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 am

These last two posts are exactly why I have lost about 95% of my appetite to play AoM and to deal with the pieces of toilet paper that patrol this forum and GR.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 pm

These last two posts are exactly why I have lost about 95% of my appetite to play AoM and to deal with the pieces of toilet paper that patrol this forum and GR.

100 $ is way too much to pay for a game period .
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Lucifer, I agree - AoEO is overpriced; but then, this $100 is kinda like buying multiple games at one go so...maybe it's 'fair' when all is said and done and various premium features are released over the next six months. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 am

Lucifer, I agree - AoEO is overpriced; but then, this $100 is kinda like buying multiple games at one go so...maybe it's 'fair' when all is said and done and various premium features are released over the next six months. We'll see.

Hope you get your money's worth out of the gaming then Wink , hf .
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 am

Exactly ... I'm really hopeful ... after all, I do love the AoE concept, the series, and just the genre. And as I have alluded to, this is in the context of various frustrations with various individuals as well as me switching gears in anticipation of a tight school year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires Online
Page 1 of 1