AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem with Host

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefy

ID ID : 2300057

Problem with Host Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Host   Problem with Host EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey everyone. Me and my friend since yesterday are trying to play AOM and AOM Titans via GameRanger and it doesn't work. When we go to the same room, if I host the game, the game runs to me and him, but him can't see me in the game and play together. If he hosts the game, on my computer appears a window saying "Waiting for Host..." and it don't dissaperas. Meanwhile, to him the game starts, but he can't see me. We downlodaded the updates and cracks from the site and do the firewall settings. Can u help us, please?
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

Problem with Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Host   Problem with Host EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 pm

You and your friend should try to join other games.
You'll check if the problem comes from your friend, you or both. Then tell me what countdown you have (15s or 120s) and the internet security you are using, if you are behind a firewall or proxy...
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

Problem with Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Host   Problem with Host EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 pm

try to disable firewall and enable upnp(universal plug and play) to the router/modem
Back to top Go down
Stefy

ID ID : 2300057

Problem with Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Host   Problem with Host EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 am

RageNrOx wrote:
You and your friend should try to join other games.
You'll check if the problem comes from your friend, you or both. Then tell me what countdown you have (15s or 120s) and the internet security you are using, if you are behind a firewall or proxy...
120s.

We tried today, too. I can't play on my computer, when I join some game and the Hoster hosts it in my LAN/IP screen doesn't appear the game of the hoster. On the laptop it does, but when me and my friend try to, then we can't, I think the problem is with him, because I can play with some other players, but now with everyone.
I don't know how to sett that proxy router, whatever.

When I host the game and stranger join, I can host it, but he can't. Here's another question: how shoul I set on the computer? 'Cause on computer are the same settings as on the laptop.

Hope u understand me, and sorry for bad English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem with Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Host   Problem with Host Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with Host
Page 1 of 1