AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

black screen :'(

Go down 
+4
death
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
Evil_Vegito
AoL_Iron_maiden
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

black screen :'( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
shoot.... k

but theres no greay box to check..... it just says 'not availible' :'(

ahhh then that means ur card doesnt support the feature.... sorry man, u can ask ragnarox just to be sure but aint looking good bro
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:09 pm

RageNrOx wrote:
My link is 100% free for the same result Wink

then iron u shud try this if you havent yet tried drivermaax since it beats the hassle of having to find serials lol
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:47 am

okay will do Smile thanks guys

i think if rage's link doesn't work, then i will try a reformat. i have a copy of xp i can use....

will i be having the same problems if i reformat with xp?
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

so i went to ur link, rage and dl'd what it told me to..... and i fell asleep while waiting for it to dl.... so i wake up this morning and my laptop is blank.... the screen was off.... so i restart probably 20 times and for some reason it decided to turn on this time..... so i tried to run/install the driver and something happened and it cant... it said its an illegal application or something like that and cant run.....

honestly i'm pretty fuckin pissed off and today i went to some stores, looking at new laptops.... im sick of this bull shit
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
so i went to ur link, rage and dl'd what it told me to..... and i fell asleep while waiting for it to dl.... so i wake up this morning and my laptop is blank.... the screen was off.... so i restart probably 20 times and for some reason it decided to turn on this time..... so i tried to run/install the driver and something happened and it cant... it said its an illegal application or something like that and cant run.....

honestly i'm pretty fuckin pissed off and today i went to some stores, looking at new laptops.... im sick of this bull shit

btw did u try drivermaax? just wanna know lol
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Sry it didn't work maiden, but sometimes there is no driver for W7, so just install xp and go to the manufacturer's support website to get the good drivers.

gl
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 am

it's np Razz.... and no smurf i didn't end up messing with the driver maxx lol. thanks for telling me all about it though, i had a google page open and was searching for serial keys when i read that rage's link was free so i just tried it.

now i'm just too frustrated to care anymore, i'm just gonna look for another laptop or pc Razz

thanks everyone that tried to help me Very Happy i really really really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black screen :'(   black screen :'( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

black screen :'(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2