Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

lol read that guys' post. xDDDDD

apparently u were playing aom in 2010? hahaha
so if you quit 8 years ago... how were u lpaying during 05-10 haha.


btw, king of noobs (aoeo) does not make u good 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:

so if you quit 8 years ago... how were u lpaying during 05-10 haha.

You lack so much.

I've written you multiple posts on this and you fail to grasp anything that I have ever said to you.

I played guildwars and only guildwars from 06-2010.

I played aom before that.

I started to play aom again in late 2010 when i got into modding aom, after playing with my mods I started to pick back up on it then quit again before 2011.

You aren't even worth talking to if you can't even comprehend what you have read so far, I have covered this in segments and it should have been evident when I showed you my mods and told you clearly "I played aom in 2010 to play with my map/mods, and the maps I edited for playing on eso with to prevent the game from becoming stale and it still went stale with new maps".

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/lister.php?search=sublimistri


Last edited by berry thief on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm

LOL

copy/pasted from your post: "I used to be a really good set/ra/isis player in like 2005 and right before I quit in 2010, and a really good norse dm player when the game was released."

and now copy/pasted from your last post: "I played guildwars and only guildwars from 06-2010.

I played aom before that.

I started to play aom again in late 2010 when i got into modding aom, after playing with my mods I started to pick back up on it then quit again before 2011."

so somehow, according to your earlier posts, you were 1750 in the early stages of aom before ppl got 1850. but according to the evidence, there were 2k players in february of 2003... which means u were 1750 in like the first month of aom being released lol. Then, you quit playing 8 years ago = 2004. now you somehow were a really good eggy player in 2005 even tho u had already quit aom.... then you decided to mess with aom mod stuff in late 2010, then stopped before 2011, which is still late 2010...
your mind is fucked up LOL

k guys.... i've come to a conclusion. this dude isn't a troll, he's simply a dumbass hahaha


Last edited by AoL_Iron_maiden on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Clearly no comprehension skills.


The guild I was the leader of broke up in march 2010, I started modding aom in september or so 2010 (and the downloads and aom heaven forums both have evidence of this), and started playing to play with the things I was making.

Now lets take another look at that quote :
Quote :
I started to play aom again in late 2010 when i got into modding aom, after playing with my mods I started to pick back up on it then quit again before 2011.

Someone let him know what late 2010 means.

Quote :
now you somehow were a really good eggy player in 2005

As far as this one goes I said "like" 2005, meaning around that time, we are talking years ago, however I was 15 in 2005, and when i was 15 I was doing other things than staying home and playing a game. I think I was 13 or so when i quit aom which would mean in 2003, I just used the year before I started to play guildwars for that example which is the year i moved towns. I was 1750 on release meaning in 2002 when vanilla was released. So that 2005 should really be 2002/2003, maybe very early 2004 I was still in middle school around that time, but in highschool, no aom was really played much at all, I sold my original aom & TT to a friend at that time and had to rebuy it, which is how I bought the game twice.

Quote :
your mind is fucked up LOL
Clearly I'm not the talking out of my ass the entire time, or acting like a complete buffoon, nor the one posting possibly edited posts of games posted on a forum in 2007 claiming to be a game in 2003. To try to justify ratings I'm almost positive did not exist on release until alteast a year later. I could post a game played today on a forum and say it was played in 2004. Post real eso server logs or that post is invalid, all the threads surrounding it are from the time the post was made which was 2007 not games from 2003. If I remember correctly 1850/1900 wasn't hit until titans was released. There wasn't a degenerating rating system until around that time either.







--------------------------------------------------


For the rest of the forum :

For the ones on this forum that enjoy micro/apm, your counter units not being complete failures, and/or rise of rome and age of mythology, I'd recommenced it to you guys.

If you like using only like 5 siege units and your siege 3-5 hitting buildings this is not for you, if you like the ror approach where your siege is pretty decent against units, and pretty decent against buildings and you use 10-15 of each type of siege unit, this might be for you.

If you like micro'ing 15 units and think that's good micro, this is not the game for you, if you'd prefer having to use a lot of apm while micro'ing and micro lots of each types of units for them to be really effective instead of not really effective, this might be the game for you.

If you liked archer/legion/choson wars, etc or rise of rome deathmatch, this might be the game for you.

If you like aom dm or supremecy, you may like this game if you like some of the above, however the concepts of how a lot of units work are not the same and you will be learning new units.

If you know aom is slow in comparison to every single other age of game, and don't like that, this might be the game for you.

If you like epic godpowers (more realistic), and being able to use all of them more than once, this may be the game for you.

If you want more unit production than in aom, this might be the game for you.

If you like it to be more real than just made into a game, this might be the game for you.

If you like the idea of adaptation ie - having options of the backbone and a changing meta units per age, this might be the game for you.

If you think upgrades ie armory/gov center are important and should be important to the outcome of the game, this may be the game for you.

If you like using big economies and militaries, this may be the game for you, assigning groups will be something commonly done by high leveled players.

If you like the idea of being able to upgrade your units into having special abilities, it may be the game for you.

If you like balance and a the idea of a ton of new features that were never in any age of game, it may be the game for you.

If you like the game to have way more depth than any age of empires, this may be the game for you. Some examples is learning the units armors not just what they counter, and knowing what type of damage they deal, since it is way more versatile than any aoe made and will take a lot more than just y counters x. Some units can also be flipped during battle to surprise your enemy with surprise tactics.

I think this one goes out to every single person in the game right now, if you want to get rid of AOLIRONMAIDEN from your playerbase, this may be the game for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

if you read more than 2 or 3 lines of the above post, say "aye"



**silence**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

If they didn't read any of this they are only blocking very few of the reasons why thrones is and will be one of the greatest games in the series, blocking knowledge is the equivalent of ignorance which explains aolironmaiden in a nutshell :

Trust me there's a list ten times the size of this I can add to it.


For the rest of the forum :

For the ones on this forum that enjoy micro/apm, your counter units not being complete failures, and/or rise of rome and age of mythology, I'd recommenced it to you guys.

If you like using only like 5 siege units and your siege 3-5 hitting buildings this is not for you, if you like the ror approach where your siege is pretty decent against units, and pretty decent against buildings and you use 10-15 of each type of siege unit, this might be for you.

If you like micro'ing 15 units and think that's good micro, this is not the game for you, if you'd prefer having to use a lot of apm while micro'ing and micro lots of each types of units for them to be really effective instead of not really effective, this might be the game for you.

If you liked archer/legion/choson wars, etc or rise of rome deathmatch, this might be the game for you.

If you like aom dm or supremecy, you may like this game if you like some of the above, however the concepts of how a lot of units work are not the same and you will be learning new units.

If you know aom is slow in comparison to every single other age of game, and don't like that, this might be the game for you.

If you like epic godpowers (more realistic), and being able to use all of them more than once, this may be the game for you.

If you want more unit production than in aom, this might be the game for you.

If you like it to be more real than just made into a game, this might be the game for you.

If you like the idea of adaptation ie - having options of the backbone and a changing meta units per age, this might be the game for you.

If you think upgrades ie armory/gov center are important and should be important to the outcome of the game, this may be the game for you.

If you like using big economies and militaries, this may be the game for you, assigning groups will be something commonly done by high leveled players.

If you like the idea of being able to upgrade your units into having special abilities, it may be the game for you.

If you like balance and a the idea of a ton of new features that were never in any age of game, it may be the game for you.

If you like the game to have way more depth than any age of empires, this may be the game for you. Some examples is learning the units armors not just what they counter, and knowing what type of damage they deal, since it is way more versatile than any aoe made and will take a lot more than just y counters x. Some units can also be flipped during battle to surprise your enemy with surprise tactics.

I think this one goes out to every single person in the game right now, if you want to get rid of AOLIRONMAIDEN from your playerbase, this may be the game for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 pm

oh my hell LOL

nobody wants to read this shit xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Here's the single most important one :

I think this one goes out to every single person in the game right now, if you want to get rid of AOLIRONMAIDEN from your playerbase, this may be the game for you.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 pm

you can't consider it a game.... it's a partial expansion you've messed around with.
in fact it's like a crappy patch lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
I clearly have no idea what I am talking about, better yet, I am attacking this kid out of jealousy because I have tried the game and it owns everything else in the current genre, and has heavy potential of being one of the best games in the genre if microsoft backs it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 am

You got nothin, dude hahaha
Quoting then editing me just makes you look desperate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:56 am

I hope you stay as far away from thrones as you possibly can as a matter of fact, I will be sure to exterminate you from the playerbase if you try to get in.

Noone needs or wants someone like you in their playerbase. Plus, you would be fail at anything that takes even a hint of skill, so you don't need to be playing this game anyways.

You're stuck playing bad dead game, not just dead game, bad dead game.

You can keep your ego of being a dead game good player, that's a hilarious title to hold when you login to aom and less than 10 people are on eso. One game in the advanced setups going in peak times, and even then, it's a fucking scenario.

If microsoft does decide to back it, and you don't think I will be able to do it, you are in for one hell of a surprise. I will also forbid anyone with that clan tag, others will get a warning and switch names, you will get a complete ban. Your info to do this is all over the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 am

LOL!!!!! lol!

forbid me from what? XD
playing a game that nobody else is going to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
LOL!!!!! lol!

forbid me from what? XD
playing a game that nobody else is going to?

That's where you are wrong.

They aren't playing it right now simply because it hasn't gotten out yet. You lack more than just comprehension you also lack common sense, among many other features you should have, including manners to someone who has spent 12 hours in one day without a single break during the coding destruction, making a trial version of a very good game that many players will enjoy, that you could have been a part of.

You will however be proven wrong and a lier within everything you have ever said against the game, and you will want to play this game, however it isn't your name that will get banned. It will be your ip, and eso or pvpnet accounts.


Also, guess what? If it goes as an official expansion and runs off the eso server, which I would rather have it as a standalone game running like aoeo to prevent piracy which is possibly why you cannot even play it... I will be trying to get microsoft to send new aom cd keys to the people who bought gold to kill off gameranger and voobly, know what all this means?

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

This may mean you're going back to aoc, go get you some practice.

What you do not understand is, what you are doing is not only destructive to me but also to microsoft if they pick it up, they will happily support me in your ban, and killing off the other places that use pirated games. I will happily be the one to issue to cd keys to the people that have bought gold legitimately if they assign them to me to give out, they will know the reason for this is to stop the piracy of the game overall, because once you get the gold players who bought the game away from the very few pirates, they don't have much of an option other than to buy the game.. Right now a lot of people even think it is smarter to just pirate it than to buy it since they will end up in the same locations anyways.

Uniting the communities? Done. Stopping pirating? Done.

The only aol that will exist then, is instant messenger. lol!


TL;DR : You're fucked.


For the guys who bought aom gold and no access to eso serves, you can thank me later king


Let's all take a moment to enjoy the qued rocky theme for this top aoc player




I however, want to be seperated from eso server onto a standalone aoeo type server, because I want thrones to get completely remodeled pretty much. However, if it goes in as an expansion and advertised by microsoft, then the more people that buy thrones, the more people that will purchase aom and have access to both.



now, if you guys would be so kind, start the thrones of time movement full pace forward.




Last edited by berry thief on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:34 pm

This is completely off topic, and Berry went against forum rules numerous times. Rage, i suggest you move all these posts to the thrones topic, so we can go on here about what this topic is about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Nothing is off topic, the last post was completely on topic, did you see the big bold part and what is above it? It deals with killing gr and voobly and completely uniting the community into eso servers, while leaving only the pirates on the other two servers.

Now I will withdraw my statement on your patch and keep a lookout for you also. As I can easily make all 12 aom civs balanced, not just fix bugs. That is however of little importance since aom will be more than dead than it already is with thrones released, even with people buying aom to play thrones, it's an easy choice of which one to play.

The only people who would speak out against letting all people who bought the game get on eso, is the pirates, therefore I can conclude from this that you may be a pirate. I will also after uniting the communities, be telling microsoft the download locations (these forums), etc. Quite possibly getting AoM removed from voobly/gr since there will be no reason for it on them anymore if the people who bought gold get legit cd keys.

These last two posts have been completely on topic and yet you come in here and speak out against them, the same thing you did on thrones, spoke when what you said was completely wrong. You probably don't even have the cheap 5 dollar version of aom. lol! lol!


When it is only pirates on gameranger/voobly and the other place, microsoft will have the option of then terminating aom from those sites as it is only pirated copies of the game. Otherwise, they have another option of raking in tons of money from suing these places if they do not submit to microsofts demands for stopping the support of only pirated games being played there as there is no reason otherwise for players to play there.

Just remember this : if your name is on the eso servers you're probably going to have a bad time. If not your ip will not be hard to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 pm

berry thief wrote:
The only people who would speak out against letting all people who bought the game get on eso, is the pirates, therefore I can conclude from this that you may be a pirate. I will also after uniting the communities, be telling microsoft the download locations (these forums), etc. Quite possibly getting AoM removed from voobly/gr since there will be no reason for it on them anymore if the people who bought gold get legit cd keys.

These last two posts have been completely on topic and yet you come in here and speak out against them, the same thing you did on thrones, spoke when what you said was completely wrong. You probably don't even have the cheap 5 dollar version of aom. lol! lol!


When it is only pirates on gameranger/voobly and the other place, microsoft will have the option of then terminating aom from those sites as it is only pirated copies of the game. Otherwise, they have another option of raking in tons of money from suing these places if they do not submit to microsofts demands for stopping the support of only pirated games being played there as there is no reason otherwise for players to play there.

Just remember this : if your name is on the eso servers you're probably going to have a bad time. If not your ip will not be hard to get.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
berry thief



ID ID : 1307
Posts : 114
Points : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Well see, the thing is if they do thrones as an expansion > standalone which standalone would be better for a variety of reasons (redo modeling = pretty much nothing is aom).


Then there is no other option than to close down all the pirating sites, and maybe take legal action against one to set an example of what happens if another one tries to open one.


It also brings everyone where they should be at on eso and no other sites, which is pretty much /thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
This is completely off topic

This is true . Berry thief, this was about merging the current AoT community into one place. Your suggestion that we move to Thrones is not valid for people who want to play THIS game .

I've been following Thrones just a bit , havent had time to play it yet ; but i strongly suggest you keep the Thrones discussion in your own topic from here on out .

berry thief wrote:
Nothing is off topic, the last post was completely on topic, did you see the big bold part and what is above it?

The last two posts might be on topic , but that doesnt excuse the twenty posts before them . Not going to remove or move any of your ( or Maiden's ) posts but keep it clean moving on .




_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 am

so, the best part of american psycho is at the end when he's running out of one of the buildings, and he runs back in through the spinning door, shoots the janitor guy then keeps spinning through and runs away lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 am

An open threat? And no moderator action?
What has happened to this place?

As for your taking over fanpatch ... lol

1) people don't want a supremacy patch
2) the balance patch version is dm only, and you don't know anything about it. No one would care about your attempt. I'm the one who can play the most gods in dm at high level and see through imbalances. bye bye


Oh, and about uniting the players. It wouldn't happen on ESO, genius. You can't make new accs there anymore.
Voobly is the destination of this.

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
so, the best part of american psycho is at the end when he's running out of one of the buildings, and he runs back in through the spinning door, shoots the janitor guy then keeps spinning through and runs away lol
rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin


ID ID : 376121
Posts : 1148
Points : 1414
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm

I've no time to waste moving all his posts to Throne of time topic.
This kind of no life flooder is boring me substantially.

Berry, you're talking about pirates, eso servers... do you have the rights to use a microsoft game, create a patch on it and sell your patch???
Not sure, and do you think you'll sell a lot of patches if you don't give the original game with it?? most of potential interested people don't have AOM anymore and you will become a real pirate because you'll have to sell a copyrate game without any right!

We are pirates? you cannot prove that GR players do have a pirate or original version.
For example I have the real gold edition and am playing here because eso server is DEAD and, then, because microsoft doesn't give a shit to this game... even ensemble studios has be dissolved.
Moreover, ubisoft is selling AOM with a single key, how do you want pple play on the official server with this scam!

About this topic, if you have a solution for creating a kind of eso server, host it for free and give an update for all AOM players (with and without a valid key), then your post will remain here.
Otherwise, I'll delete it and, if you continue boring me, I delete all of them.
I Hope it's clear, there are rules, naka has recalled you to read them again, and now I suggest you to respect them.

_________________
The best defence is attack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^



ID ID : 375862
Posts : 674
Points : 833
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Back on topic.

In order for voobly to grow past the current player base, people have to be completely sure that voobly is the best choice.
If that is to happen voobly must have proper ratings displayed in games with observers, and it has to be fully compatible with the rts sanctuary systems as well.
In addition, voobly must assure that cheating becomes impossible. The anti cheat system need to be implemented.
The bugfix patch along with an anti hack solution, in case the anti cheat system won't include that has to be imlemented.
There needs to be an asian and a european aot moderator as well, because the time zones aren't covered.

Then and only then can we start telling people about how good voobly is. The current state might not be appealing enough for people to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 pm

mail is aussie, so that covers the asian time zones. but ya i guess you're right, that chrono/firefox and i are american and sometimes can't get on early enough to cover the earlier evening for europeans.

about anti-cheat. Im sure you've seen the link about donating to get the anti-cheat. we are only like 200 bucks (or so) away from getting it Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^



ID ID : 376736
Posts : 480
Points : 617
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:07 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
mail is aussie, so that covers the asian time zones. but ya i guess you're right, that chrono/firefox and i are american and sometimes can't get on early enough to cover the earlier evening for europeans.

about anti-cheat. Im sure you've seen the link about donating to get the anti-cheat. we are only like 200 bucks (or so) away from getting it Smile.

Nice , ask the next few tourney winners to donate half their pots each and we're there. cyclops

_________________

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Uniting the aot communities - before the game dies out on either side
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rocks fall, everyone dies
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Worst Video Game You've Ever Played

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: General, Strategy discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum