Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Number of players : 4 (DoD_Noobhd & DoD_mohd vs oddysssseus & Battleboreme)
Type : Supremacy
Map: Alfheim
Duration : 35+ min
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : DoD_Noobhd(Zeus) & DoD_mohd(Zeus) vs oddysssseus(gaia) & Battleboreme(Thor)

link : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/Zmn3fl_sBC/bmfsgg.rcx

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

you didn't let me play in this game zzzzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 am

PitLord wrote:
you didn't let me play in this game zzzzz
wasnt me Sleep other guys didnt wanted to play with u No

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 pm

grow up kid.


Last edited by death on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benimussus



ID ID : 1942751
Posts : 112
Points : 154
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Braila

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 pm

My post was directed to pitLord, but I find it interesting that you thought it applied for you as well. I like your avatar, i used to watch those cartoons 4-5 years ago.Why do you make it look like you know me?
I really don't care of your dispute with Odysseus, but you do spam a lot so I am actually glad he deletes your posts.

Also i disagree with those kind of arguments "everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......". Of course he can flame... and he probably does/did. There are moments when you can't help it.

If this is what makes you happy... why don't you flame each other using pm's ? I really don't care who is wrong or right. Your arguments (even if correct) are still boring and irrelevant. But i can tell you from a rare visitor's perspective, that i find those things very upsetting. How old are you? Maybe your age justifies your behavior, in which case we should ignore you (yes, just you and not Odysseus too because you are the one who insists with this boredom)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

benimussus wrote:
My post was directed to pitLord, but I find it interesting that you thought it applied for you as well. I like your avatar, i used to watch those cartoons 4-5 years ago.Why do you make it look like you know me?
I really don't care of your dispute with Odysseus, but you do spam a lot so I am actually glad he deletes your posts.

Also i disagree with those kind of arguments "everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......". Of course he can flame... and he probably does/did. There are moments when you can't help it.

If this is what makes you happy... why don't you flame each other using pm's ? I really don't care who is wrong or right. Your arguments (even if correct) are still boring and irrelevant. But i can tell you from a rare visitor's perspective, that i find those things very upsetting. How old are you? Maybe your age justifies your behavior, in which case we should ignore you (yes, just you and not Odysseus too because you are the one who insists with this boredom)

Your post mentioned me specifically so it's easy to think you're directing it to both of us. Thanks for liking my avatar..it's the teen titans with robin without his mask. I don't make it like I know u becoz I do know u.

I don't view my arguing/flaming session with Odysseus as spam. If you think of my posts as spam, then I raise the question why you don't think of Ody's posts as spam as well. My posts may LOOK like spam though, but it's essentially Ody's fault. All my posts were categorized correctly and neatly in the various topics before he locked all of them and deleted all of my posts. That's why I posted them all here. It does looks cluttered and that's probably why u perceive it as spam.

Yes I know it may be boring but I quit the flaming entertainment several posts ago. I decided to get serious and reveal Ody's paranoia of being able to be proven wrong. Predictably, with the abusive gay mod that he is, he decided to delete all my posts to make him look that he's a completely moralistic and sinless person but the truth is I'm just trying to explain the situation here but like I said he keeps deleting all my posts. Again, these posts arent spam..they are merely explaining the situation and they were once organized neatly in the various threads before Ody locked and deleted all of em. Now they're all cluttered up here.

I know my arguments are correct and TY for acknowledging that you believe they may be correct. But I do not think deleting these "correct" posts resolves the problem. If ever, he should have the balls to admit that he's wrong and stop deleting my posts.

I'm sending this post to you as a PM in case our beloved mod tries to censor the truth out of me again.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

benimussus wrote:

Also i disagree with those kind of arguments "everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......". Of course he can flame... and he probably does/did. There are moments when you can't help it.

i never said he cant and no oddy is not a flamer and never flamed anyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I basically ruined my old account's reputation so I'm gonna create a new GR account so everyone can spam, flame, or have friendly chat with me there


Last edited by SlimShady on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm

SlimShady wrote:
I'm creating a new GR account so everyone can spam, troll, flame or whatever me there Smile

or you can just leave this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
I'm creating a new GR account so everyone can spam, troll, flame or whatever me there Smile

or you can just leave this forum.

Or you could stop wiping Ody's ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:28 pm

benimussus wrote:
Why do you make it look like you know me?
well he knows every one...coz he uses another account which is his main account and this one is probably a fake one lolz


benimussus wrote:
Also i disagree with those kind of arguments "everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......". Of course he can flame... and he probably does/did. There are moments when you can't help it.
well u cant help urself when u or ur frnds r getting flamed on for nothing...and i never used harsh words or any type of flaming words...i just replied their own words to them......he just actually wants to flame this forum so he can not pm flaming posts to me lol...he strted with fatality thn regnlief now its my turn...will create another account and it will b other guys turn next day who knows might b u r next...u can easily see his mentality that he thinks flaming increases forum activity and i always murder forum activity; indirectly he himself proved i dont flame and i oppose it...i have no interest in flaming session with this bot...and i request ppl here on forum just ignore this stupid bots posts...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benimussus



ID ID : 1942751
Posts : 112
Points : 154
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Braila

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 pm

How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm

well it totally depends upon u...whatever u think u can have it...if i cant prove he is imposter no one else in the world can prove this guy is real...no one knows him neither heard of him
anyway as u think i am accused so i wont delete/edit any posts...i will let rage u and other ppl decide...no more reply from me now relating this posts...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 pm

benimussus wrote:
How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".

it helps to quote shit your replying too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
I'm creating a new GR account so everyone can spam, troll, flame or whatever me there Smile

or you can just leave this forum.

Or you could stop wiping Ody's ass

he can wipe his own, no one in this forum likes people who blabber uselessness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

death wrote:
benimussus wrote:
How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".

it helps to quote shit your replying too

ur better off not posting so no one would know ur that retarded

Quote :
he can wipe his own, no one in this forum likes people who blabber uselessness.

dude stop talking about stuff that u dont know..if u take my advice and stop posting ur garbage posts no one wud know ur that ignorant. Go wipe people's asses for a living. pathetic...


Last edited by SlimShady on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm

@Ody

Really wish this would be my last post. I will just say this again to you one last time: it was you and reginelf who started flaming me first, not me. anyone who browsed our little argument would know this for a fact.
It's also unfortunate u would take the low ground of locking the topics and deleting+editing my posts to make me look like a spammer
I still like u ody but its just that ur two-faced attitude is a pain to live with

This thread has run its course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:55 am

SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
benimussus wrote:
How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".

it helps to quote shit your replying too

ur better off not posting so no one would know ur that retarded

Quote :
he can wipe his own, no one in this forum likes people who blabber uselessness.

dude stop talking about stuff that u dont know..if u take my advice and stop posting ur garbage posts no one wud know ur that ignorant. Go wipe people's asses for a living. pathetic...

lol its ignorant of you to say im ignorant because i haven't said anything that i did not know and everything i said is true.

the flamer wrote:

ur better off not posting so no one would know ur that retarded

& why are you answering a reply that was intended to someone else lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am

death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
benimussus wrote:
How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".

it helps to quote shit your replying too

ur better off not posting so no one would know ur that retarded

Quote :
he can wipe his own, no one in this forum likes people who blabber uselessness.

dude stop talking about stuff that u dont know..if u take my advice and stop posting ur garbage posts no one wud know ur that ignorant. Go wipe people's asses for a living. pathetic...

lol its ignorant of you to say im ignorant because i haven't said anything that i did not know and everything i said is true.

you've gotten so used to wiping people's asses for a living you've turned a blind eye to everything else. I've got nothing against u but I hope u could step up a bit and stop being someone else's little minion helper

the asswiper wrote:


& why are you answering a reply that was intended to someone else lol

why are u replying to his if it wasnt intended for u Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 pm

SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
benimussus wrote:
How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".

it helps to quote shit your replying too

ur better off not posting so no one would know ur that retarded

Quote :
he can wipe his own, no one in this forum likes people who blabber uselessness.

dude stop talking about stuff that u dont know..if u take my advice and stop posting ur garbage posts no one wud know ur that ignorant. Go wipe people's asses for a living. pathetic...

lol its ignorant of you to say im ignorant because i haven't said anything that i did not know and everything i said is true.

you've gotten so used to wiping people's asses for a living you've turned a blind eye to everything else. I've got nothing against u but I hope u could step up a bit and stop being someone else's little minion helper

the asswiper wrote:


& why are you answering a reply that was intended to someone else lol

why are u replying to his if it wasnt intended for u Suspect

lol i wrote what i wrote to him because i did not know if it was for me or for oddy and ur the one who needs help, no reply from me no more, bye i hope u get help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm

you guys are flaming slimshady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm

death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
benimussus wrote:
How can you possibly know that, for a fact? Are you his guardian? Do you get a daily report from him?
You really make some assertions... as if you know everything, which amuses me. This is from the same league as religious statements and/or "my toy is cooler than yours... because it's mine".

it helps to quote shit your replying too

ur better off not posting so no one would know ur that retarded

Quote :
he can wipe his own, no one in this forum likes people who blabber uselessness.

dude stop talking about stuff that u dont know..if u take my advice and stop posting ur garbage posts no one wud know ur that ignorant. Go wipe people's asses for a living. pathetic...

lol its ignorant of you to say im ignorant because i haven't said anything that i did not know and everything i said is true.

you've gotten so used to wiping people's asses for a living you've turned a blind eye to everything else. I've got nothing against u but I hope u could step up a bit and stop being someone else's little minion helper

the asswiper wrote:


& why are you answering a reply that was intended to someone else lol

why are u replying to his if it wasnt intended for u Suspect

lol i wrote what i wrote to him because i did not know if it was for me or for oddy and ur the one who needs help, no reply from me no more, bye i hope u get help.

u never existed in this topic how the hell could it be for u. ok bye have fun with the imaginary attention
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 pm

benimussus wrote:
My post was directed to pitLord, but I find it interesting that you thought it applied for you as well. I like your avatar, i used to watch those cartoons 4-5 years ago.Why do you make it look like you know me?
I really don't care of your dispute with Odysseus, but you do spam a lot so I am actually glad he deletes your posts.

Also i disagree with those kind of arguments "everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......". Of course he can flame... and he probably does/did. There are moments when you can't help it.

If this is what makes you happy... why don't you flame each other using pm's ? I really don't care who is wrong or right. Your arguments (even if correct) are still boring and irrelevant. But i can tell you from a rare visitor's perspective, that i find those things very upsetting. How old are you? Maybe your age justifies your behavior, in which case we should ignore you (yes, just you and not Odysseus too because you are the one who insists with this boredom)

Hey man, welcome back !
Can you tell me your new ID ? I think you are not using your old one.
& have you seen "Hellyeah/Iohan/Haxor/etc" or any other old players? I saw Iohan posted some few weeks back on the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
benimussus wrote:
My post was directed to pitLord, but I find it interesting that you thought it applied for you as well. I like your avatar, i used to watch those cartoons 4-5 years ago.Why do you make it look like you know me?
I really don't care of your dispute with Odysseus, but you do spam a lot so I am actually glad he deletes your posts.

Also i disagree with those kind of arguments "everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......". Of course he can flame... and he probably does/did. There are moments when you can't help it.

If this is what makes you happy... why don't you flame each other using pm's ? I really don't care who is wrong or right. Your arguments (even if correct) are still boring and irrelevant. But i can tell you from a rare visitor's perspective, that i find those things very upsetting. How old are you? Maybe your age justifies your behavior, in which case we should ignore you (yes, just you and not Odysseus too because you are the one who insists with this boredom)

Hey man, welcome back !
Can you tell me your new ID ? I think you are not using your old one.
& have you seen "Hellyeah/Iohan/Haxor/etc" or any other old players? I saw Iohan posted some few weeks back on the forum.

benimussus - 1942751

and as for haxor, theirs a haxor in bmf clan idk if its him or not but heres his acc number - 359244
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benimussus



ID ID : 1942751
Posts : 112
Points : 154
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Braila

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Quote :

Hey man, welcome back !
Can you tell me your new ID ? I think you are not using your old one.
& have you seen "Hellyeah/Iohan/Haxor/etc" or any other old players? I saw Iohan posted some few weeks back on the forum.

Hellou!
The id is the is the one death wrote (the nickname is Try Voobly, yes... i'm suggesting people should give it a try), I haven't seen Hellyeah in more than a year, with Iohan i talk from time to time using yahoo messanger, and Hexar_cz i haven't seen ever since he left. I have seen a russian guy, BOBA who i remember right from the time i started using GR. There were barely 6-7 opened rooms at that time. I'm glad to see there are more than 150 rooms at rush hours, didn't imagine it back then.

I have been around GR, didn't really leave but i used a different ID (mostly for playing aom vs a dude that says he's salska... he blocked my previous ID). I play aom mostly... and aot when there's no one to play aom with. I've been playing some DM too recently and i do like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Today at 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» rules for warbands or skirmish
» Gruntz 15 skirmish game
» A another game with nanos? Alfheim Tales Online
» 500 Point Skirmish with Paladin Grey Knights
» New 3D Plastic Space Hulk Kit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | Games | Strategy | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum