Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 am

Yes, i see boba sometimes when i play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giby

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 am

Man ody the game was bugged for me send me the original file later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redshape

ID ID : 2503837

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 pm

benimussus wrote:
Quote :

Hey man, welcome back !
Can you tell me your new ID ? I think you are not using your old one.
& have you seen "Hellyeah/Iohan/Haxor/etc" or any other old players? I saw Iohan posted some few weeks back on the forum.

Hellou!
The id is the is the one death wrote (the nickname is Try Voobly, yes... i'm suggesting people should give it a try), I haven't seen Hellyeah in more than a year, with Iohan i talk from time to time using yahoo messanger, and Hexar_cz i haven't seen ever since he left. I have seen a russian guy, BOBA who i remember right from the time i started using GR. There were barely 6-7 opened rooms at that time. I'm glad to see there are more than 150 rooms at rush hours, didn't imagine it back then.

I have been around GR, didn't really leave but i used a different ID (mostly for playing aom vs a dude that says he's salska... he blocked my previous ID). I play aom mostly... and aot when there's no one to play aom with. I've been playing some DM too recently and i do like it a lot.
Didn't we play tiny like a few days ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm

death wrote:

benimussus - 1942751
and as for haxor, theirs a haxor in bmf clan idk if its him or not but heres his acc number - 359244

Thanks.
No, he is another Haxor(another old friend, haven't seen him for so long), but I was talking about Hexar*_cz Smile

benimussus wrote:

Hellou!
The id is the is the one death wrote (the nickname is Try Voobly, yes... i'm suggesting people should give it a try), I haven't seen Hellyeah in more than a year, with Iohan i talk from time to time using yahoo messanger, and Hexar_cz i haven't seen ever since he left. I have seen a russian guy, BOBA who i remember right from the time i started using GR. There were barely 6-7 opened rooms at that time. I'm glad to see there are more than 150 rooms at rush hours, didn't imagine it back then.

I have been around GR, didn't really leave but i used a different ID (mostly for playing aom vs a dude that says he's salska... he blocked my previous ID). I play aom mostly... and aot when there's no one to play aom with. I've been playing some DM too recently and i do like it a lot.
Yeah, Voobly is great too. Now that ESO is dead(almost), most of the ESO players are coming to play on Voobly.
But of-course, GR has got lots of activity too. Not only for AoT, but for AoM also. We used to see only like 3 - 4 rooms for AoM, now it is like 10+ rooms for AoM itself.
& I saw nearly 100+ rooms for AoT once too on GR recently affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nopar

ID ID : 416385

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm

[url=][/url]

Stop flaming...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish at Alfheim..gg!   Today at 11:55 pm