Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 good game vs BMF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: good game vs BMF    Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 pm

noob saibot epic noob calling me a cheater
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/Z_rjMunDNU/gg.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 pm

PitLord wrote:
noob saibot epic noob calling me a cheater
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/Z_rjMunDNU/gg.rcx

ohhh i cant wait to watch u rape his oranosss lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 pm

No offense to noob saibot, but this guy is the very definition of Oranoobdom. At least he's honest enough to admit it in his nick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 am

SlimShady wrote:
No offense to noob saibot, but this guy is the very definition of Oranoobdom. At least he's honest enough to admit it in his nick.

whys that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 am

LoL i know.. crap i hate so much these oran0bs that only know how to AQ tumas and murms

Just watched the game and well at the 14:00 he sits there and wait till u rape his army that was weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bmf_fatal1ty



ID ID : 640065
Posts : 35
Points : 49
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 32
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 am

Ok pro,I was fooling around cause i though he was one of the noobs that I have on block list.I didnt say u cheat this one but I don't like to play u and have to wonder if u r going to cheat or not.I want 100%clear.Thats why u are blocked.And I remember rape u at the past and the epic "no titan please" by you lol.So that makes u noob too.If it is so easy nim why it doesnt work on u?I like oranos.What's your problem?
Ok enough wasted time for a 16 y.o child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:43 am

NiM_Andrw wrote:
LoL i know.. crap i hate so much these oran0bs that only know how to AQ tumas and murms

Just watched the game and well at the 14:00 he sits there and wait till u rape his army that was weird

andrw, u ply oranos too, stop being hypocritical

bmf_fatal1ty wrote:
Ok pro,I was fooling around cause i though he was one of the noobs that I have on block list.I didnt say u cheat this one but I don't like to play u and have to wonder if u r going to cheat or not.I want 100%clear.Thats why u are blocked.And I remember rape u at the past and the epic "no titan please" by you lol.So that makes u noob too.If it is so easy nim why it doesnt work on u?I like oranos.What's your problem?
Ok enough wasted time for a 16 y.o child.

pit asked u to not make titan? 11111111 how lame, i rather lose then ask my opponent to not make titan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:11 am

death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
No offense to noob saibot, but this guy is the very definition of Oranoobdom. At least he's honest enough to admit it in his nick.

whys that?

Coz this guy has been playing this game for like what, 4-5 years or so now (maybe more) and he still refuses to come out of his oranos-worshipping closet Neutral lol

5+ years worth of time wasted playing only a single god. It's high time he starts broadening his horizons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 pm

bmf_fatal1ty wrote:
Ok pro,I was fooling around cause i though he was one of the noobs that I have on block list.I didnt say u cheat this one but I don't like to play u and have to wonder if u r going to cheat or not.I want 100%clear.Thats why u are blocked.And I remember rape u at the past and the epic "no titan please" by you lol.So that makes u noob too.If it is so easy nim why it doesnt work on u?I like oranos.What's your problem?
Ok enough wasted time for a 16 y.o child.
you always make titans...(yes i used to ask you to not build titans.. long ago) but now i am making titans before you Razz!! hope you like fighting against titans
try to beat me now pro
you are always playing oranoob!!!!!!!! try another god but oranoob
i didn't have anything with you....yony told you to block me and so you did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:12 pm

SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
No offense to noob saibot, but this guy is the very definition of Oranoobdom. At least he's honest enough to admit it in his nick.

whys that?

Coz this guy has been playing this game for like what, 4-5 years or so now (maybe more) and he still refuses to come out of his oranos-worshipping closet Neutral lol

5+ years worth of time wasted playing only a single god. It's high time he starts broadening his horizons Very Happy

if he likes to play with oranos why it troubles u Question

PitLord wrote:
bmf_fatal1ty wrote:
Ok pro,I was fooling around cause i though he was one of the noobs that I have on block list.I didnt say u cheat this one but I don't like to play u and have to wonder if u r going to cheat or not.I want 100%clear.Thats why u are blocked.And I remember rape u at the past and the epic "no titan please" by you lol.So that makes u noob too.If it is so easy nim why it doesnt work on u?I like oranos.What's your problem?
Ok enough wasted time for a 16 y.o child.
you always make titans...(yes i used to ask you to not build titans.. long ago) but now i am making titans before you Razz!! hope you like fighting against titans
try to beat me now pro
you are always playing oranoob!!!!!!!! try another god but oranoob
i didn't have anything with you....yony told you to block me and so you did

and why r u making a scene...ppl blocked u coz u learned hacking...now its upto them they want to play with u or not...u cant force them to play with u lol?and tell me whts wrong in making titans lol?

and if he plays only oranos; u only play isis Sleep ...its the same thing... why flaming others zzz...
dont flame fatality let him decide whom he wants to play with -.-"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Yeah, what's the matter with you guys, if he plays Oranos? You can choose whatever god you want, there is no restrictions for anyone.
You think playing with Oranos is too easy? Then why don't you get verrry good with it, like never getting defeated?
You might manage to win against Greeks(basic skill) & other Atty(bit easy), but not against NOrse & Eggy,(Priests+Siege / Vill rush) Atty player needs HIGH SKILL to defeat that, unlike ISIS & his lame A+E. & just because you think it is too difficult to defeat Isis/Oranos, it doesn't mean it is "lame" & nobody should play it. O_o

You can't call a Oranos player noob, he might just play Oranos for fun, as well as play other god like Zeus or Loki(like me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Quote :
if he likes to play with oranos why it troubles u

If I like to post comments why does it trouble you? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:35 pm

SlimShady wrote:

If I like to edit your comment, does it trouble you? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
Yeah, what's the matter with you guys, if he plays Oranos? You can choose whatever god you want, there is no restrictions for anyone.
You think playing with Oranos is too easy? Then why don't you get verrry good with it, like never getting defeated?
You might manage to win against Greeks(basic skill) & other Atty(bit easy), but not against NOrse & Eggy,(Priests+Siege / Vill rush) Atty player needs HIGH SKILL to defeat that, unlike ISIS & his lame A+E. & just because you think it is too difficult to defeat Isis/Oranos, it doesn't mean it is "lame" & nobody should play it. O_o

You can't call a Oranos player noob, he might just play Oranos for fun, as well as play other god like Zeus or Loki(like me).

lol it doesn't bother if me he loves playing oranos so much he doesn't try other things, but since this is a public forum I believe we can post our opinions as we see fit.

Anyway there's a reason Oranos has been ranked #2 most powerful God. And there's also a reason a lot of top ESO players are Oranos players. Sadly the civs aren't really well-balanced with each other, as much as I want to believe it is.

But again, if that guy want to play Oranos for like what, forever, then it's his funeral. But considering he's a 28 year old guy whose been playing this game for 5+ years I suggest he take my piece of advice and start playing other gods. But if he doesn't want to then no one can force him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
I troll for a living.
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 pm

SlimShady wrote:
lol it doesn't bother if me he loves playing oranos so much he doesn't try other things, but since this is a public forum I believe we can post our opinions as we see fit.

Anyway there's a reason Oranos has been ranked #2 most powerful God. And there's also a reason a lot of top ESO players are Oranos players. Sadly the civs aren't really well-balanced with each other, as much as I want to believe it is.

But again, if that guy want to play Oranos for like what, forever, then it's his funeral. But considering he's a 28 year old guy whose been playing this game for 5+ years I suggest he take my piece of advice and start playing other gods. But if he doesn't want to then no one can force him.

How do you know that he is playing ONLY Oranos? You go watch all his games? Oh wait, you can't, unless you play every game with him.(I suppose you aren't that dumb?)

Who cares if the civs are unbalanced? Can't you see how many players are playing this game, on GR & Voobly, without giving a damn about it?

SlimShady wrote:
[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
I troll for a living.
+1
[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
SlimShady wrote:

If I like to edit your comment, does it trouble you? Question

So it really does trouble you, I will keep it in mind.

We are getting OFF-TOPIC anyway.


Last edited by [Bo0T]_Reginleif on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
lol it doesn't bother if me he loves playing oranos so much he doesn't try other things, but since this is a public forum I believe we can post our opinions as we see fit.

Anyway there's a reason Oranos has been ranked #2 most powerful God. And there's also a reason a lot of top ESO players are Oranos players. Sadly the civs aren't really well-balanced with each other, as much as I want to believe it is.

But again, if that guy want to play Oranos for like what, forever, then it's his funeral. But considering he's a 28 year old guy whose been playing this game for 5+ years I suggest he take my piece of advice and start playing other gods. But if he doesn't want to then no one can force him.

How do you know that he is playing ONLY Oranos? You go watch all his games? Oh wait, you can't, unless you play every game with him.(I suppose you aren't that dumb?)

Who cares if the civs are unbalanced? Can't you see how many players are playing this game, on GR & Voobly, without giving a damn about it?

Of all the times I played with him he never failed to use Oranos. But since you're the one claiming he also uses other gods (as in use in a competitive game) the burden of proof is on you. You're getting desperate buddy. And you're starting to flame!! Shocked

I don't give a damn. Just stating my opinion in a public forum. Read my above post. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
So it really does trouble you, I will keep it in mind.

We are getting OFF-TOPIC anyway.

thank you for reminding yourself this is off-topic, you're the one who started it in the first place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Haha, you already think this is "flaming". Don't go to RTS-Sanc from now, i don't know what will happen if you see the posts there.

Yes, since he(Fatality/noob saibot) is my friend, I defended him.
There is nothing wrong with playing Oranos, how many times should anyone tell you? Sleep

Ok, before you post any post after this, read this again & again : OFF-TOPIC.
Then, go watch Ben 10 or listen to Eminem, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
death wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
No offense to noob saibot, but this guy is the very definition of Oranoobdom. At least he's honest enough to admit it in his nick.

whys that?

Coz this guy has been playing this game for like what, 4-5 years or so now (maybe more) and he still refuses to come out of his oranos-worshipping closet Neutral lol

5+ years worth of time wasted playing only a single god. It's high time he starts broadening his horizons Very Happy

if he likes to play with oranos why it troubles u Question

PitLord wrote:
bmf_fatal1ty wrote:
Ok pro,I was fooling around cause i though he was one of the noobs that I have on block list.I didnt say u cheat this one but I don't like to play u and have to wonder if u r going to cheat or not.I want 100%clear.Thats why u are blocked.And I remember rape u at the past and the epic "no titan please" by you lol.So that makes u noob too.If it is so easy nim why it doesnt work on u?I like oranos.What's your problem?
Ok enough wasted time for a 16 y.o child.
you always make titans...(yes i used to ask you to not build titans.. long ago) but now i am making titans before you Razz!! hope you like fighting against titans
try to beat me now pro
you are always playing oranoob!!!!!!!! try another god but oranoob
i didn't have anything with you....yony told you to block me and so you did

and why r u making a scene...ppl blocked u coz u learned hacking...now its upto them they want to play with u or not...u cant force them to play with u lol?and tell me whts wrong in making titans lol?

and if he plays only oranos; u only play isis Sleep ...its the same thing... why flaming others zzz...
dont flame fatality let him decide whom he wants to play with -.-"
i dont play only isis...i also play thor gaia oranos hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
Haha, you already think this is "flaming". Don't go to RTS-Sanc from now, i don't know what will happen if you see the posts there.

My observation with this forum is that it's more strict regarding flaming and cursing compared to RTS-Sanc. But I could reserve some flaming for you if you want to. In the meantime though, I can't think of a flame insult stupid enough for you to understand.

Quote :
Yes, since he(Fatality/noob saibot) is my friend, I defended him.
.

Everyone knows you're Fatality's little b1tch.

Quote :
There is nothing wrong with playing Oranos, how many times should anyone tell you?

I know man there's nothing wrong with playing Oranos. How many times should I post and re-post to let the truth sink into that thick skull of yours? Sleep

Quote :

Ok, before you post any post after this, read this again & again : OFF-TOPIC.
Then, go watch Ben 10 or listen to Eminem, or whatever.

lol stop trying to confuse everybody. You're the one who started going off-topic in the first place. Watch yourself, you're going into nerd rage mode Laughing




Last edited by SlimShady on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bmf_fatal1ty



ID ID : 640065
Posts : 35
Points : 49
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 32
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 pm

The "no titan pls" wasn't long time ago pit.And we didnt play lot of games after this.Don't u use only isis?So what's your point?When I was zeus or thor my friend u was like 8 or less,so don't talk about me.

Yony didnt ask me to block u.The reason i block u was cause of maybe u will cheat on the games and cause you have bad and childish behavior too.Ty Reginleif Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord



ID ID : 12324
Posts : 396
Points : 454
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 pm

bmf_fatal1ty wrote:
The "no titan pls" wasn't long time ago pit.And we didnt play lot of games after this.Don't u use only isis?So what's your point?When I was zeus or thor my friend u was like 8 or less,so don't talk about me.

Yony didnt ask me to block u.The reason i block u was cause of maybe u will cheat on the games and cause you have bad and childish behavior too.Ty Reginleif Smile
really? i can upload recs with me playing other gods
and dont lie, i know yony told you to block me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

death wrote:
NiM_Andrw wrote:
LoL i know.. crap i hate so much these oran0bs that only know how to AQ tumas and murms

Just watched the game and well at the 14:00 he sits there and wait till u rape his army that was weird

andrw, u ply oranos too, stop being hypocritical

Yeh i play uranos when other play uranos and typically my uranos > their uranos ... still i also play greeks and uve watched me and even u have lost vs my possy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

bmf_fatal1ty wrote:
If it is so easy nim why it doesnt work on u?I like oranos.What's your problem?
Ok enough wasted time for a 16 y.o child.

true.. i have nothing vs u i just hate that fckin god. And btw if ure uranos u will always own water no matter what tongue (just saying)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yOnY



Posts : 171
Points : 226
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 28
Location : romania

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 pm

nim and other guy slim or however and pitlord:))))))))))))))))you and beating someone without cheats nice joke.and yeahh!its strange to play vs pit if he hack just 1 vill or something you cant observe in game.and andrw i dont think you realy can beat fatality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    Today at 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 
good game vs BMF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What's a good online game for the 3DS?
» The quest for a co-op space exploration game
» Lets Make A Brawler/Fighting Game Roster!
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum