AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good game vs BMF

Go down 
+4
Andrw_13
SlimShady
death
[TwlsTeD]PitLord
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

good game vs BMF  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

yOnY wrote:
nim and other guy slim or however and pitlord:))))))))))))))))you and beating someone without cheats nice joke.and yeahh!its strange to play vs pit if he hack just 1 vill or something you cant observe in game.and andrw i dont think you realy can beat fatality
whats your point?
i can give you my rec with my point of view
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm

NiM_Andrw wrote:
death wrote:
NiM_Andrw wrote:
LoL i know.. crap i hate so much these oran0bs that only know how to AQ tumas and murms

Just watched the game and well at the 14:00 he sits there and wait till u rape his army that was weird

andrw, u ply oranos too, stop being hypocritical

Yeh i play uranos when other play uranos and typically my uranos > their uranos ... still i also play greeks and uve watched me and even u have lost vs my possy

lol dude u dont remember me owning ur possy with my possy? my score was lik 7k, urs was lik 3-4? plus i lost sea? come on get serious, u beat my thor once and i told u why exactly and what did i say to mohd in that exact moment, i said to mohd "watch andrw go to the forum and claim he is better then me cuz of this 1 match" and u said no man and u even claimed i was better then u so im confused.

and for the record, u went oranos when i went hades on ghost lake remember? stop lying u choose oranos when ur losing as other civs.

i beat nooob saibot oranos with gaia in 2v2 before, does it mean im better? 1111 idiot

Last edited by death on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yOnY

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 pm

yes .if you try a worst god and they finally beat you 1 time they say they are better:)was a 2v2 game pit and he dont have agressive units activate when they stay.he lost all army
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 pm

yOnY wrote:
yes .if you try a worst god and they finally beat you 1 time they say they are better:)was a 2v2 game pit and he dont have agressive units activate when they stay.he lost all army

Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 pm

yOnY wrote:
again.....what is your point??????
Back to top Go down
bmf_fatal1ty

bmf_fatal1ty

ID ID : 640065

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 am

I have nothing to prove to you pitlord.And also remember on a very last game a pshinx went directly to my hunt vill with line of sight as i watch rec.

You know what they say. "Once a cheater,always a cheater!" lol!
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 am

andrw blocked me, before i even said anything to him, he knew who it was, just want the forum to know that.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 am

I didnt block u man WTF? xD

wait u are Cool boy? OMG XD

death wrote:

i beat nooob saibot oranos with gaia in 2v2 before, does it mean im better? 1111 idiot
i think i do own you BTW and i already unblocked u if u are cool bo cuz i blocked this guy cuz he messed up one game
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am

NiM_Andrw wrote:
I didnt block u man WTF? xD

wait u are Cool boy? OMG XD

death wrote:

i think i do own you BTW and i already unblocked u if u are cool bo cuz i blocked this guy cuz he messed up one game

Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:00 pm

SlimShady wrote:

But again, if that guy want to play Oranos for like what, forever, then it's his funeral. But considering he's a 28 year old guy whose been playing this game for 5+ years I suggest he take my piece of advice and start playing other gods. But if he doesn't want to then no one can force him.

and who u r to suggest him wht he must do and wht not to...i guess u must b 2500+ eso player? ppl like u who make fake accounts on forum to troll...u havnt logged in gr since nov 14 and u r trying to guide fatality lol

Quote :
Yes, since he(Fatality/noob saibot) is my friend, I defended him.

Quote :
Everyone knows you're Fatality's little b1tch.

really sad...ppl who dont hav real life dont even know the meaning of friends lol...just step outside dude it will help u becoming a normal human..its u who troll to live not regnlief lolz

SlimShady wrote:
Quote :
if he likes to play with oranos why it troubles u

If I like to post comments why does it trouble you? Question

u r flaming on my old friend...thats why i am interfering or is it too hard to understand ?

we dont have any personal dispute with u...doesnt matter its public forum; just dont flame (or in ur words) dont post ur valuable & caring comments to ppl who dont want u & ur comments in topics related with them...unless u r involved... ty
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:35 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
SlimShady wrote:

But again, if that guy want to play Oranos for like what, forever, then it's his funeral. But considering he's a 28 year old guy whose been playing this game for 5+ years I suggest he take my piece of advice and start playing other gods. But if he doesn't want to then no one can force him.

and who u r to suggest him wht he must do and wht not to...i guess u must b 2500+ eso player? ppl like u who make fake accounts on forum to troll...u havnt logged in gr since nov 14 and u r trying to guide fatality lol

Quote :

Quote :

really sad...ppl who dont hav real life dont even know the meaning of friends lol...just step outside dude it will help u becoming a normal human..its u who troll to live not regnlief lolz

SlimShady wrote:
Quote :

u r flaming on my old friend...thats why i am interfering or is it too hard to understand ?

we dont have any personal dispute with u...doesnt matter its public forum; just dont flame (or in ur words) dont post ur valuable & caring comments to ppl who dont want u & ur comments in topics related with them...unless u r involved... ty

1. I see nothing wrong with suggesting someone to try a different god. I'm not teaching aom skills, I'm telling somebody to try different gods and u dont have to be a 2500+ to do that. This isn't a fake account because I provided a GR ID, and it doesn't matter when I logged in because I just suggested he try a different god and whether I logged in last nov 14 or just logged in today has nothing to do with it.

2. Hard to imagine I have to tell this to a supposedly responsible mod like u but I'm not going to stoop down to ur level and troll like u do. I merely said he try other gods and I don't think that's considered trolling.

3. I actually find these disputes entertaining. Anyway I'm not flaming him, again just telling him to try other gods. This is a public forum. Does the word 'public' ring any bells to you? You could post your comments as long as it doesn't involve excessive flaming, trolling, etc. Even reginelf himself mentioned agesanc has tons of flaming and no one bothers about it. Maybe his advice should be applied to you. Why don't you go join in the discussion forums in agesanc and see for yourself? You won't survive a day. I've already toned down my language to meet the specific needs of this forum and but it's still very hard when you got a grannymod scolding you for everything. I just posted simple criticism about someone no need to make a big deal outta it.

This is a public forum. Is that too hard to understand?

Last edited by SlimShady on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 pm

SlimShady wrote:
SlimShady wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

SlimShady wrote:
Quote :

1. I see nothing wrong with suggesting someone to try a different god. I'm not teaching aom skills, I'm telling somebody to try different gods and u dont have to be a 2500+ to do that. This isn't a fake account because I provided a GR ID, and it doesn't matter when I logged in because I just suggested he try a different god and whether I logged in last nov 14 or just logged in today has nothing to do with it.

2. I'm not going to stoop down to ur level and troll like u do. Hard to imagine I have to tell this to a supposedly responsible mod like u. I merely said he try other gods and I don't think that's considered trolling.

3. I actually find these disputes entertaining. Anyway I'm not flaming him, again just telling him to try other gods. This is a public forum. Does the word 'public' ring any bells to you? You could post your comments as long as it doesn't involve excessive flaming, trolling, etc. Even reginelf himself mentioned agesanc has tons of flaming and no one bothers about it. Maybe his advice should be applied to you. Why don't you go join in the discussion forums in agesanc and see for yourself? You won't survive a day. I've already toned down my language to meet the specific needs of this forum and but it's still very hard when you got a grannymod scolding for everything. I just posted simple criticism about someone no need to make a big deal outta it.

gg slimshady Very Happy you are the man!!!
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 pm

I betcha he's begging to have the final say, post another lousy lecture, and then lock this forum. It's a gay mod practice Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:24 pm

SlimShady wrote:

2. Hard to imagine I have to tell this to a supposedly responsible mod like u but I'm not going to stoop down to ur level and troll like u do. I merely said he try other gods and I don't think that's considered trolling.

3. I actually find these disputes entertaining. Anyway I'm not flaming him, again just telling him to try other gods. This is a public forum. Does the word 'public' ring any bells to you? You could post your comments as long as it doesn't involve excessive flaming, trolling, etc. Even reginelf himself mentioned agesanc has tons of flaming and no one bothers about it. Maybe his advice should be applied to you. Why don't you go join in the discussion forums in agesanc and see for yourself? You won't survive a day. I've already toned down my language to meet the specific needs of this forum and but it's still very hard when you got a grannymod scolding you for everything. I just posted simple criticism about someone no need to make a big deal outta it.

read this -

SlimShady wrote:

so this is how u r suggesting him not to play oranos lol(thats a perfect example of grannys lecture or a mom who is tensed about her sons aom career)...this topic was never about which god fatality plays with but u gave ur valuable comments on the new subject far beyond the topic...while the topic was whether pitlord cheats or not...do u find any connection between these things??
and calling anyone Byt*h for nothing who just tried to defend his friend on public forum makes u feel awesome?
i already told we dont hav any dispute with u...if u really care abt fatalitys game play why dont u chat with him on gr and explain him how dangerous things is he doing by sticking with oranos and messing his aom career LOL or start a new topic here on forum...let pit and fat solve their issues...

and abt moderating...i could have edited ur every single post but i didnt... Wink thats enough to explain u the reality

and anyone can check ur statistics to find out how u spammed negative votes (32) and ur idle gr account...so its a simple guess it might b a fake accnt...nvm

and yes its a public forum but if anyone dont likes to see ur posts in his related topic u must not post their...i hope u understand this...
Back to top Go down
yOnY

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 pm

oddy pls close this topic those guys can spam words all their life.and they dont have any sense.i espect that slim on gr too see if he is a real pro
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

SlimShady wrote:

read this -

SlimShady wrote:

so this is how u r suggesting him not to play oranos lol(thats a perfect example of grannys lecture or a mom who is tensed about her sons aom career)...this topic was never about which god fatality plays with but u gave ur valuable comments on the new subject far beyond the topic...while the topic was whether pitlord cheats or not...do u find any connection between these things??
and calling anyone Byt*h for nothing who just tried to defend his friend on public forum makes u feel awesome?
i already told we dont hav any dispute with u...if u really care abt fatalitys game play why dont u chat with him on gr and explain him how dangerous things is he doing by sticking with oranos and messing his aom career LOL or start a new topic here on forum...let pit and fat solve their issues...

and abt moderating...i could have edited ur every single post but i didnt... Wink thats enough to explain u the reality

and anyone can check ur statistics to find out how u spammed negative votes (32) and ur idle gr account...so its a simple guess it might b a fake accnt...nvm

and yes its a public forum but if anyone dont likes to see ur posts in his related topic u must not post their...i hope u understand this...

A person giving grannys lecture is someone whose so sensitive he makes a big fuss out of anything and everything. you should stop being so sensitive with other people’s remarks. try applying your granny-coddling techniques somewhere else...this isn’t kindergarten. Neutral

In a public forum, you do realize that if you open a topic in a public forum, you open it up for public scrutiny. If they wanted a private settlement of the issue why don't they both just privately chat in GR instead of posting this in a PUBLIC forum? Besides, the only reason why I got involved for so long in this is because of reginelf and you lol

About the topic, it was an accusations thread. I think it’s pretty lame you’re gonna accuse someone of cheating just coz u lost a game so I see no reason why I can’t attack the character of the accuser himself lol. that reason itself makes the posts related to a certain degree. Anyways, who the hell cares that posts always have to be exactly related to the topic? Around 50%+ of posts aren’t really that perfectly related to the topic anyways. If you’re suggesting we start following strict guidelines in making sure that each and every post we make has to always be exactly related to the topic involved, then you win the best-forum-activity-murderer award. cheers

For the byth*h comment if you review the posts you would know he was the one who started flaming me the first place. I was just striking back. I try to refrain from cursing in this forum. a mod like you should know well not to be biased.
And again as I've said in my previous posts, I don’t care if he wants to stick with oranos for his entire life. Sleep I just posted my advice. take it or leave it. Sleep

About the idle GR account what’s ur point? so if I login now it’s no longer a fake account? I could login anytime I want Suspect so I got bored of aom, stopped playing for three months, and now it’s a fake account. WOW. very well-researched conclusion lolz Shocked

About the moderating, the reality is this: YOU CAN’T edit any of my posts because there’s NOTHING there that needs any sort of editing whatsoever. Wink The only exception might be the B word but again I was just retaliating to a guy who was the one who started flaming in the first place. But if it really means so much to you then I would stop making vulgar curses from now on. My only wish is that if any member of a forum decides to curse, you gotta make sure you scold him as passionately as you did to me which you never seem to have the guts to do to a friend. Good luck! Wink

Last edited by SlimShady on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yOnY

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:24 pm

you are good to be writer:))
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 pm

freakin long post I was a bit drunk I'm gonna write shorter posts from now on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 pm

well regnlief never flamed u...if he had or any of my friend had i would have stopped him long ago...he just defended fatality as i tried to defend them both...

How do you know that he is playing ONLY Oranos? You go watch all his games? Oh wait, you can't, unless you play every game with him.(I suppose you aren't that dumb?)

Who cares if the civs are unbalanced? Can't you see how many players are playing this game, on GR & Voobly, without giving a damn about it?

-and if u consider this as flame than its LOL!

bt we consider this as flaming words -

SlimShady wrote:
[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
I troll for a living.
+1

Quote :

and the way u tried to suggest fatality not play oranos was surely not the best infact thats a stupid way of trolling...thats why i interfered...

[b]and about ur fake account...u r mystery man...forum shows ur joining date as 2010-07-06 but no one knows u neither here nor on gr and ur stats shows how badly u spammed Negative votes to someone
...32 negative votes offered from u to someone thats huge lolz...the way u r talking u know fatality seems u have another acount which u use but dont have guts to use real account and spoil ur name...and its too easy for anyone to troll/flame with fake name,account...thats all...this is my last post in this topic...enjoy urself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good game vs BMF    good game vs BMF  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

good game vs BMF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2