AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3v3 vs mG_ on voobly

Go down 
+4
[bMF]::Odysseus
Andrw_13
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
[TwlsTeD]PitLord
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

3v3 vs mG_ on voobly Empty
PostSubject: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 pm

download and watch:
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/5869656
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Who is PurpleCobra ?
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm

no ideea
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 pm

that guy Falco didnt play so well imo also that guy Ert is the typical gea boomer
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 pm

NiM_Andrw wrote:
that guy Falco didnt play so well imo also that guy Ert is the typical gea boomer
\
yea falco fucked up, he forgot about the existence of town centers
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 pm

u guys make a gud team...gg
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 pm

I suggest banning this guy Slim shady......................................

Last edited by Evil_Vegito on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Evil_Vegito wrote:
I suggest banning this guy......................................
+1
slim shady damn imposter and stupid troller...who survives just to flame...
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Quote :
slim shady damn imposter and stupid troller...who survives just to flame...

let's get serious. why are u bullying me ody? prove that I'm a troller and flamer stop posting stupid lies.. you're the one trolling and flaming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:11 pm

no need to proove...every one knows who is troller and flammer...
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Yes it's u. People who actually read our argument will know this
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm

everyone on this forum knows oddy never flames so......
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Slimshady,

1.You said fatality wasted his 5+years time playing oranos
So what? This is a GAME. It is played just for FUN. Its just a TIMEPASS.
2.If think Reginleif is going offtopic, why do you drag it? Accusing others for being offtopic isn't the solution for this problem.
3.Sometimes people post funny things. If you have any sense of humour, just laugh saying lol. if you find it offensive just tell him so or ignore it. Do not add any fuel to fires.
4.You say that there is nothing wrong playing oranos. Then why do you call fatality an oranoob? If you really think there is nothing wrong playing oranos you wouldn't have said anything like that.
5.Could you please quote the line which you said that you were advicing him to play other gods? I can't find it anywhere. All i can see is you cursing fatality for playing oranos.
6.You said a grannymod is always scolding you. Know that the grannymod never scolded anyone else. It means that you have gone wrong somewhere. Ody has been a good modo, good friend and a good advisor. No one had any disputes with him. You are the first one who had a dispute with him like this.(Note: Giby is not included lol)
7.You said "Thank you for admitting I totally owned and humiliated you in this topic". So you agree that you are involved in a flaming contest and you win because ody didn't want to flame................
8.You say "Read my posts its not i who flame". Read your posts and compare them with odys. See how ody has said you were flaming and how you said that he was flaming. I hope you can see the difference otherwise god help you.
9.Lastly, please learn how to talk in a forum. If you think you are good at flaming and you are controlling it on force, you are doing it wrong then.
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Evil_Vegito wrote:
Slimshady,

2.If think Reginleif is going offtopic, why do you drag it? Accusing others for being offtopic isn't the solution for this problem.
3.Sometimes people post funny things. If you have any sense of humour, just laugh saying lol. if you find it offensive just tell him so or ignore it. Do not add any fuel to fires.
4.You say that there is nothing wrong playing oranos. Then why do you call fatality an oranoob? If you really think there is nothing wrong playing oranos you wouldn't have said anything like that.
5.Could you please quote the line which you said that you were advicing him to play other gods? I can't find it anywhere. All i can see is you cursing fatality for playing oranos.
6.You said a grannymod is always scolding you. Know that the grannymod never scolded anyone else. It means that you have gone wrong somewhere. Ody has been a good modo, good friend and a good advisor. No one had any disputes with him. You are the first one who had a dispute with him like this.(Note: Giby is not included lol)
7.You said "Thank you for admitting I totally owned and humiliated you in this topic". So you agree that you are involved in a flaming contest and you win because ody didn't want to flame................
8.You say "Read my posts its not i who flame". Read your posts and compare them with odys. See how ody has said you were flaming and how you said that he was flaming. I hope you can see the difference otherwise god help you.
9.Lastly, please learn how to talk in a forum. If you think you are good at flaming and you are controlling it on force, you are doing it wrong then.
slimshady is cool, no need to ban him..make him moderator
and who the fck locked my topic?
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm

PitLord wrote:
Evil_Vegito wrote:
Slimshady,

slimshady is cool, no need to ban him..make him moderator
and who the fck locked my topic?

definitely not ody that's for sure Laughing
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm

hey odysseus!! why are you deleting his posts???? freedom of speech!!
Back to top Go down
benimussus

benimussus

ID ID : 1942751

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:11 am

I don't see how that's a bad thing. Don't mistake freedom of speech with spamming like a berserking baboon. Also, as this "real slim shady" guy, you are a troll (your avatars are really creepy and turn me off whenever i see you in a topic, i would rather skip it than see your pictures... and read your comments). You spam a lot and I find your sense of humor absent (personally, i would ban you... but I don't break the rules and neither does Odysseus). It wouldn't surprise me to find out that slimshady is another account of yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 am

SlimShady wrote:
Yes it's u. People who actually read our argument will know this
so u think u beat me?? muhaha...i never had any sort of argument with anyone...and every time i interfered in argumentative topics was just to defend my friends or clan mates lolz...and in this case too...i tried to defend fatality and regnlief and look, u left them and focused on me....so its only me who succeeded! lmao.. and doesnt matter how much u try to flame me or create a fuss abt me or try to harm my image...every one knows HOW ODY IS lolz...so u can never harm me...what i wanted i did and succeed but u failed... Sad

and the other thing about flame wars...i never showed any interest in joining those stupid wars with u...but i loved the way how u tried so hard and showed every possible efforts to put me down( even u made backup of those stupid posts and posted them after every 5 mins ROFL) this shows how u were thinking to beat me every second...u were so desperate lol...and how u created a very fake grt image of urself in ur mind that omg,yes!i beated ody who beated lot of ppl...the fact is i never beated or scolded anyone...i just tried to stop flames and used right comments to cease them which were really needed...and not to mention those guys were humans who had their image & reputation...ppl knew them...so either they understood or went in silent mode but u r just a fake account no one knows u Suspect ...u have no reputation so u dont have to care about anything...u r noting greater than a bot and this all very qualities of urs makes u capable of flaming or trolling anyone Embarassed Thats enough to explain u that u r nobody and i am somebody lolz

and remember always if u have the power and ability to troll and flame...i have the ability to delete them... lol! doesnt matter whatever u do...it will b always me who will have the last laugh Cool Cool and enjoy ur internet trolling and flaming definitions & theories urself...all the very best dude Sleep

i gave u enough warnings...from next post...i will edit every word...or simply delete...but never expect me to reply to ur stupid posts Twisted Evil

(and about my theories about ur fake acount is damn 100% correct...the type of behavior u r showing is the best proof of em all...spamming negative comments and votes trolling and flaming was ur only intention in using this account...check his stats if any one has doubts...he spammed more negative votes thn the no. of posts he posted on forum including his 10 or 12 flaming posts in earlier topic itself)

PITLORD- i am really happy u got a friend and guide in this lonely world to support u...one is better then no one lol...enjy the bots company and have fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3v3 vs mG_ on voobly   3v3 vs mG_ on voobly Empty

Back to top Go down

3v3 vs mG_ on voobly
Page 1 of 1