Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuelForStyle



ID ID : 0
Posts : 118
Points : 188
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-09
Location : France

PostSubject: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 pm

This my come-back match

I dedicate this match to Benimussus, who called me noob but who lose everytime vs me... king
He doesn't want to play VS an Oranoob... I've just one word: Afraid.

Look this game!
Thor VS Oranos
Goldstarving VS towerdefence....
Style Vs Styl..
30min

GG Kevin!

Enjoy noobyyyyyyyys

EDIT: http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/hpY8hGyE2F/partie-enregistree-2.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duck



ID ID : 100923
Posts : 53
Points : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:02 pm

how old are u in that avatar of yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuelForStyle



ID ID : 0
Posts : 118
Points : 188
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-09
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

u want my phone number or what ? 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin


ID ID : 376121
Posts : 1148
Points : 1414
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 pm

I think he rather wanna understand your childish post.
And in a way, you've given him what he wanted to know.

_________________
The best defence is attack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:54 am

beni, is it time for a visit to gameranger from me? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benimussus



ID ID : 1942751
Posts : 112
Points : 154
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Braila

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Neah... he deserves no attention at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:49 pm

okayokay Very Happy
*ignore the last two posts.... and this one too i guess *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redshape



ID ID : 2503837
Posts : 28
Points : 37
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 24
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:40 pm

You are awfully proud of beating someone with a civ advantage, not to mention playing oranos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Redshape wrote:
You are awfully proud of beating someone with a civ advantage, not to mention playing oranos.

Hmm, not the Oranos thing again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zamalia



Posts : 23
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

mmddddddrrrrrrrr ! mec arrete de te prendre pour une star, je ne savais pas que t'avais tant de chose a prouver a toute la communauté de gameranger! je comprend pourquoi beni ne veux pas de play !


guy stops to take you for a star, I did not know you had so many things to prove a whole community of GameRanger! I understand why beni do not want to play!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm

i personally started playing as kronos and im not saying this cuz i use to say "atty for noobs" but i seriously feel so much more confident with atty then any other civs and i played every other civ much more then atty, with atties i can get my eco to the point where i can forget about eco(meaning i dont have to macro anymore lol) at such a fast pace and just focus on raiding and fights, not to mention it still takes skills to use atty but from personal experience it indeed takes much less IMO, if you cant beat atty, join them cuz calling atty noobs wont get u better(learned from personal experience)....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 pm

death wrote:
i personally started playing as kronos and im not saying this cuz i use to say "atty for noobs" but i seriously feel so much more confident with atty then any other civs and i played every other civ much more then atty, with atties i can get my eco to the point where i can forget about eco(meaning i dont have to macro anymore lol) at such a fast pace and just focus on raiding and fights, not to mention it still takes skills to use atty but from personal experience it indeed takes much less IMO, if you cant beat atty, join them cuz calling atty noobs wont get u better(learned from personal experience)....
nic 1 bro... +1

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 am

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
death wrote:
i personally started playing as kronos and im not saying this cuz i use to say "atty for noobs" but i seriously feel so much more confident with atty then any other civs and i played every other civ much more then atty, with atties i can get my eco to the point where i can forget about eco(meaning i dont have to macro anymore lol) at such a fast pace and just focus on raiding and fights, not to mention it still takes skills to use atty but from personal experience it indeed takes much less IMO, if you cant beat atty, join them cuz calling atty noobs wont get u better(learned from personal experience)....
nic 1 bro... +1

thanks bro Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am

hey bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
hey bro


what? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm

lol i just thot i'd add to the bro's Smile

'nice bro +1'
'thanks bro'
then i said 'hey bro" Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
lol i just thot i'd add to the bro's Smile

'nice bro +1'
'thanks bro'
then i said 'hey bro" Smile
lol Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nopar



ID ID : 416385
Posts : 66
Points : 92
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 29
Location : Tunisia

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 am

This guy is a piece of arrogance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuelForStyle



ID ID : 0
Posts : 118
Points : 188
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-09
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm

blablablabla this is a game.... poor geeks...u only have aom in life ahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11   Today at 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
FuelForStyle -Vs- Saint GangjaStyl - Am I an Oranoob? 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Saint Leo University
» NevaRing - Saint Petersburg, Russia
» St. Joseph Jaguar Classic Pools and Draw set
» 1500 pts WH
» Hello from Alanosborn!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum