Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 pm

me(thor) vs my friend rsa_hard(loki) he has improved a lot because before i would own him and now he owns me but i honestly just think he picked a better strat then me, i have no clue what to do vs loki, i can beat him(loki) with hades and possibly kronos but not with thor.....HELP ME!! PLS!!!


http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/xVkSSKI4K5/rsa-hard-vs-me.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:03 am

ya ill watch it.

i'll say this tho..... loki on aot is absolute bull shit, dude. fucking bull shit. Loki players can win games easily without displaying any macro skills whatsoever.... extremely limited micro skills and a shitload of luck and imbalance. That's all it is, just a fuckload of imbalance with a million mu's running around.

in general if u can get lategame u can win. loki early game fucking annihilates thor/odin, but thor's lategame is stronger cuz of rag and also the mythic armory ups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 am

alright so i didn't even watch it lol. you simply can't advance so late vs loki or you'll get trashed hard.

i found a recent thor vs loki game that was played. whoever the thor guy is got a bit lucky but i guess he has the general idea of how to play vs loki
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/6007315
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 am

i thought i was the only one who though that loki rapes norse and a lot of others in start game, loki is indeed very imba with those free myth units, and thanks imma watch rec now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 am

so after you watch the game, you should make a post critiquing the game. what did the thor do well/what did he do wrong etc.
(btw, anyone recognize that name? i haven't played enough aot to be familiar with the community that much + possible smurfs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
so after you watch the game, you should make a post critiquing the game. what did the thor do well/what did he do wrong etc.
(btw, anyone recognize that name? i haven't played enough aot to be familiar with the community that much + possible smurfs)

i think thor guy got very very lucky, i think if he didn't use frost would have been a gg for loki, i need a start where u can counter a loki fh, i learned really not much from this rec....i also think loki guy is noob cuz he had no armor ups at all until like last 10 remaining minutes he got some copper armor LOL he was basically relying on fw and wolfs gp to win the game, pls give me UR rec not some noobs rec Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 pm

his stats are around 1900 on voobly lol....
thats kind of how loki players play these days. they just age hop and use mu's + god powers to win. i guess ill try to find a good rec, but most loki players beat thor lol, so its not easy to find a good rec.

btw, a loki fh? oO. do u mean semi fh with like 10~ hersir and heroic at like 10~ mins?

i use frost against loki's flaming weapons too. i never go bragi vs loki. there's no point, you'll mostlikely both use it at the same time, but he'll get 2-3 myth unit spawn during the fw and smash your army lol. so u might as well just frost it, get the skadi axe upgrade + skadi farm upgrade to superboost your eco.
i dunno if i have good recs of me personally beating loki. i have a tournament game one, a few medit ones... but they're on aom, and loki is played differently on aom than it is on aot.

if u want i'll just play vs your friend and u can get the rec that way lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
his stats are around 1900 on voobly lol....
thats kind of how loki players play these days. they just age hop and use mu's + god powers to win. i guess ill try to find a good rec, but most loki players beat thor lol, so its not easy to find a good rec.

btw, a loki fh? oO. do u mean semi fh with like 10~ hersir and heroic at like 10~ mins?

i use frost against loki's flaming weapons too. i never go bragi vs loki. there's no point, you'll mostlikely both use it at the same time, but he'll get 2-3 myth unit spawn during the fw and smash your army lol. so u might as well just frost it, get the skadi axe upgrade + skadi farm upgrade to superboost your eco.
i dunno if i have good recs of me personally beating loki. i have a tournament game one, a few medit ones... but they're on aom, and loki is played differently on aom than it is on aot.

if u want i'll just play vs your friend and u can get the rec that way lol

yes!!! thats a gr8 idea, my gr acc is 1651800, message me when u see me online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 am

ill see if we can meet up tomorrow.... well actually its probably today for you. i mean tuesday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
alright so i didn't even watch it lol. you simply can't advance so late vs loki or you'll get trashed hard.

i found a recent thor vs loki game that was played. whoever the thor guy is got a bit lucky but i guess he has the general idea of how to play vs loki
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/6007315
You are MultiLiner or the other person ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

thats not me playing ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
thats not me playing ><

O_o Ok, then how the heck did you find a rec of some unknown person(s)?! Or do you know anyone of them ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:35 pm

theres few good thor players that play aot so it was pretty easy to troll some games off of em.
i think the only ones are me, moh, nerdies, baglitar or whatever and purplecobra (i think it's nerdies' smurf though). oh i guess sunshine has been playing some thor too, i watched a thorwar between he and purplecobra.
(when i host 1v1 games iit sometimes take a while to find someone that will play so i have time to troll forums and be bored->look up stats/games)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Nerdies = "IamTalk"/"Talk" right ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden



ID ID : 1203937
Posts : 350
Points : 384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm

nope. nerdies is mg_nerdies. he's some dutch kid.
talk is an aom player. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:13 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
nope. nerdies is mg_nerdies. he's some dutch kid.
talk is an aom player. Wink
Ohk, I know Talk, he is a good Sup player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC   Today at 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
AOL IRON MAIDEN, I NEED UR ASSITANCE PLS WATCH REC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pig Iron Productions
» The Men Of Iron (Iron man) Statue Collection.
» Hot toys iron man, batmobile and batman pics!
» Everytime you watch jersey shore a book commits suicide....
» what is Iron Head?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum