Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 pm

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/5fKkxFnkzA/benga.rcx

me(set) vs benga(oranos)

map:midgard

i do set ss rush and succeed but i did it sort of wrong i think was cuz i had not army to defend with ...

but please watch ok thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 am

id love to watch and help out a fellow.....
but idc about set. especially vs an atty XD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:02 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
id love to watch and help out a fellow.....
but idc about set. especially vs an atty XD!

if you really cared for a fellow, you would watch the rec and tell me the what to's and the not to's Smile, besides i told you about the best game in the world so now time to return the favor you fucking guy!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:08 am

hahahaha. YOU fucking guy! XD!!!
the only things i could say accurately would be general things like spending resources and such... i dont really know the strategy for set to beat oranos.... i hear priest/siege works vs atty.... so idk i'd probly semi fh with some slings/priests, maybe even 2 tc depending on the map. Then just go from there with chariots/axes/priest/siege +little group of slings u micro hard.
OH! it was midgard haha. well then thats a bit of a curveball. i dunno i'd probly try to keep my fish safe with a few boats if he attacks u on sea. dont go all out sea imo, cuz the atty will be making land army regardless 11. then i guess just do what u need to to secure a 2nd mine, then tc then go from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
hahahaha. YOU fucking guy! XD!!!
the only things i could say accurately would be general things like spending resources and such... i dont really know the strategy for set to beat oranos.... i hear priest/siege works vs atty.... so idk i'd probly semi fh with some slings/priests, maybe even 2 tc depending on the map. Then just go from there with chariots/axes/priest/siege +little group of slings u micro hard.
OH! it was midgard haha. well then thats a bit of a curveball. i dunno i'd probly try to keep my fish safe with a few boats if he attacks u on sea. dont go all out sea imo, cuz the atty will be making land army regardless 11. then i guess just do what u need to to secure a 2nd mine, then tc then go from there.

ahh i see thanks, well i have another rec for you:

me(Loki yes its norse ur fav Very Happy) vs lanyao(isis) on my most hated fuckin map anatolia, i got raped idk wtf to do vs this gay ass god.

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/AYMMZV7Yqr/lanyao-isis-fag.rcx

also just had a re with lanyao on savanah and Einherjars got me some good old loki revenge Twisted Evil :

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/knLDEfXVDF/lanyao-raped.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 pm

vills rush, can work, or not lol but it's FUN!!

death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:00 pm

RageNrOx wrote:

well just need to make some adjustments to it, like leaving some vills in base to gather res such as gold or wood so i can automatically make a army right after i take the opponent tc lol and ye it sure is fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 pm

RageNrOx wrote:
thts true...lol and its also match deciding...if rush succeeds u r on top and if it fails u will hav to resign lol
here is an example of gud set rush by bmf_uM
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/K-MA09y6xp/1-set-um-3v3.rcx

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
RageNrOx wrote:
thts true...lol and its also match deciding...if rush succeeds u r on top and if it fails u will hav to resign lol
here is an example of gud set rush by bmf_uM
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/K-MA09y6xp/1-set-um-3v3.rcx

the guy i did set rush to was 1700(i know cuz he told me lol), he knows how to deal with it much better then urk_zuzu lol and also 2 more things to consider here, one being that this urk zuzu guy decided to do 2 tc boom, which makes set rush even easier because atty army will be smaller since he is booming and 2nd thing would be most atty players rush and not 2 tc boom or they will probably do semi 2 tc boom either way the normal atty player would have a bigger army then this urk zuzu guy since he boomed lol and second a good attty plyer will get tower upgrade right away when the shift happens(i know i would) idk if urk zuzu did(i forgot but i doubt he did) and then the atty player will bring his army back to his base to kill ur vills which will make things even tougher which brings me to another point, in order to deal with the army more efficiently i think ancestors would be better then bettle siege because ancestors will kill off the army or keep them occupied givin the vills more time to destroy tc and build their own on it lol though 1 thing um did here that i should do is have spare gold for a midgol and that would basically be it lol and also funny how um didnt even get shaduf to make his farms cheaper LOL

thanks for the help oddy this rec taught me a few other things Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 am

u r welcome ^^
i am also trying to learn to do set rush in more effective way & modify it to minimize negative points and perform it a lil earlier but having gold problms..
if u rembr in one of my rushes i forgot to send villgrs in set rush 11...i realized my mistake whn i began searching for thm to make tc but couldnt find any lmao...i destryd his base though i lost all army coz another guy came in to help...and my rush ended but had no effect on my eco lolz

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 am

@ loki vs isis on anatolia.... dude isis is crazy unbeatable on this map lol. i still have uber troubles beating aot isis on anatolia (shooting docks too imba). So i guess just try to slow the fh time with some longboats keeping her fishing ships in her dock and not collecting food. then try try try to attack the docks HARD on one side and take them down asap(ofc the 2nd side too, but you want to secure a whole side of fishing for yourself). You're mainly focusing on land on this map, tbh. Hopefully the isis player wont make any axemen very early, so hopefully you can have a decent amount of hersirs massed and use them to make sure he has to build the mig in his base, and not forward -> probly use a/e, kill it with hersirs -> go from there with the typical loki bull shit haha.
remember, when playing loki, dont go full hersir vs full axemen.... its just stupid and i see many aot loki players just keep that autoque pumpin out those expensive hersir just to get beat up by some harsh counter units....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
@ loki vs isis on anatolia.... dude isis is crazy unbeatable on this map lol. i still have uber troubles beating aot isis on anatolia (shooting docks too imba). So i guess just try to slow the fh time with some longboats keeping her fishing ships in her dock and not collecting food. then try try try to attack the docks HARD on one side and take them down asap(ofc the 2nd side too, but you want to secure a whole side of fishing for yourself). You're mainly focusing on land on this map, tbh. Hopefully the isis player wont make any axemen very early, so hopefully you can have a decent amount of hersirs massed and use them to make sure he has to build the mig in his base, and not forward -> probly use a/e, kill it with hersirs -> go from there with the typical loki bull shit haha.
remember, when playing loki, dont go full hersir vs full axemen.... its just stupid and i see many aot loki players just keep that autoque pumpin out those expensive hersir just to get beat up by some harsh counter units....

I thought Loki's unbeatable map was Anatolia... I have never won against a Loki(Med/Pro of norse) with Oranos/Odin on that map affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 pm

anatolia is purely isis map lol...once isis player got & control the mid of map...resign...its gg ^^
and loki>oranos and odin so its not big prblm...try another god next time Very Happy

ID ID : 2503837

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Fast titan works well on this map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
u r welcome ^^
i am also trying to learn to do set rush in more effective way & modify it to minimize negative points and perform it a lil earlier but having gold problms..
if u rembr in one of my rushes i forgot to send villgrs in set rush 11...i realized my mistake whn i began searching for thm to make tc but couldnt find any lmao...i destryd his base though i lost all army coz another guy came in to help...and my rush ended but had no effect on my eco lolz

1111 yea bro that was a big fail LOL what did you have as your army? i know u had classical and heroic free mmyths and also the free animals but what else?

@REDSHAPE

Redshape wrote:
Fast titan works well on this map.

how exactly do i do ft? got any recs to demonstrate? or maybe a guide? thanks

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:

Thanks for the information but you didn't even watch my rec did you LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

nope lol.
although i dont really need to watch it to just explain a theory Razz. I would watch it to give you some specific advice on that game. You asked what to do vs isis on ana tho haha.
do you want me to wtach it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
nope lol.
although i dont really need to watch it to just explain a theory Razz. I would watch it to give you some specific advice on that game. You asked what to do vs isis on ana tho haha.
do you want me to wtach it?

yea i also gave u the link for a reason Smile, and i just knew u didnt watch cuz u said to never go full loki vs eggy and tthat is exactly what i didnt do lol eh i basically got the idea of what to do but if u dont mind some specific advice would be better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 pm

i watched the game, you need a better build for anatolia. You dont need 2 ulfs to scout the map. the only reason u should make 2 early ulfs on water maps is to build 2 docks. loki can do that, but u need to build 2 docks early and put more vills on wood early on, so u can get a bigger fishing eco.
speaking of eco.... get eco upgrades dude. Vs isis on 2 mine anatolia, you're not gonna do a crazy all out rush, so there's no point in forgoing eco upgrades.
also, you built a tc way too late imo. i think if you had a stronger eco, you could have, or SHOULD have, been able to go heroic and have already made a 2nd tc. if you had 130 pop instead of 115, you probly would have won that battle when he built that forward migdol. also, i wouldn't build ALL of my buildings so far to the side. take control of the map, not control of.... the shoreline xD. if you had more map control, then he wouldn't have been able to run into your base with his army those 2 times, he would have been forced to fight you at your longhouses where you can be spamming units as they die in battle.
side note real quick: when u were walking your army around, chasing his few camels, then back to the battlefront, then back to your base.... dont walk your whole army soooo slow with the 1 einherjer in the group. such a waste of time lol. Send your army separately, so that they faster units can get there quick for defense (or, in other games, for whatever you're sending them to do). now of course there are times when there is no issue walking your whole army around, usually when the distance is shorter... but they wasted like a minute walking back then returning, and by then u had already lost 2 houses for that battle which made u lose it.
Aside from the tips i just gave, i think that even if u played exactly the same way, i think you should have used flaming weapons during that battle at his forward migdol. You were down pop with a sketchy eco and he had a forward mig built... so use flaming weapons to kill all that and TAKE the map ^^. even if he used a/e, you had plenty of hersir(with fw) to fight it and kill the ancs quick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
i watched the game, you need a better build for anatolia. You dont need 2 ulfs to scout the map. the only reason u should make 2 early ulfs on water maps is to build 2 docks. loki can do that, but u need to build 2 docks early and put more vills on wood early on, so u can get a bigger fishing eco.
speaking of eco.... get eco upgrades dude. Vs isis on 2 mine anatolia, you're not gonna do a crazy all out rush, so there's no point in forgoing eco upgrades.
also, you built a tc way too late imo. i think if you had a stronger eco, you could have, or SHOULD have, been able to go heroic and have already made a 2nd tc. if you had 130 pop instead of 115, you probly would have won that battle when he built that forward migdol. also, i wouldn't build ALL of my buildings so far to the side. take control of the map, not control of.... the shoreline xD. if you had more map control, then he wouldn't have been able to run into your base with his army those 2 times, he would have been forced to fight you at your longhouses where you can be spamming units as they die in battle.
side note real quick: when u were walking your army around, chasing his few camels, then back to the battlefront, then back to your base.... dont walk your whole army soooo slow with the 1 einherjer in the group. such a waste of time lol. Send your army separately, so that they faster units can get there quick for defense (or, in other games, for whatever you're sending them to do). now of course there are times when there is no issue walking your whole army around, usually when the distance is shorter... but they wasted like a minute walking back then returning, and by then u had already lost 2 houses for that battle which made u lose it.
Aside from the tips i just gave, i think that even if u played exactly the same way, i think you should have used flaming weapons during that battle at his forward migdol. You were down pop with a sketchy eco and he had a forward mig built... so use flaming weapons to kill all that and TAKE the map ^^. even if he used a/e, you had plenty of hersir(with fw) to fight it and kill the ancs quick

wow! thanks a lot bro, i will take all this into consideration and especially that 2 dock start sounds like a great idea, im actually gonna go practice it vs hard bot right now lol thanks a lot again bro very helpful ^^(see how much more help you gave by watching the rec :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

you have to go make sure you go pretty wood heavy so u can have both docks producing ships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
you have to go make sure you go pretty wood heavy so u can have both docks producing ships.

yea i tried it, and my normal bo on sea is when i start of is first 3 gathers on food then 4 gathers on wood but it didnt work out so i tried it the other way around which was 4 on wood then food and gold and i had enough for 2 docks Smile

btw why aren't you on gr right now guy? come on and lets play some 1v1's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 am

one vee ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

btw i'd love to give u a good build for loki on ana... but i dont have one. i just wing it everytime ><. mainly cuz sometimes there's hunt nearby, sometimes resources can share an ox cart etc. Wink
so u just gotta be versatile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
one vee ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

btw i'd love to give u a good build for loki on ana... but i dont have one. i just wing it everytime ><. mainly cuz sometimes there's hunt nearby, sometimes resources can share an ox cart etc. Wink
so u just gotta be versatile

i see no i mean u choose w.e. god u want and i choose loki to practice, if im gonna get better i need to fight better people Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redshape

ID ID : 2503837

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm

The normal build order for egyptians on water is 4 food, 5 wood 5 gold rest food. You can make two docks right of the bat and add additional docks later on. If you want to up fast (medit mainly) make only one dock and do 4 food 2 wood 2 gold rest food.

As for fast titan, here's a decent example:
http://rts-sanctuary.com/The-Titans/fview=4&showtopic=133966&#entry1516629
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!   Today at 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down

heyy heyy i need some help!! watch this rec tell me my mistakes!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1