AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol Empty
PostSubject: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:06 am

ok so i go random and get kronos and lanyao is isis and map is savanaha, it went late game and theirs fights every where, and things didnt look good for me but i stood there and i kept trying cuz im just not a quiterr but was my try in vain? find out in the next exciting rec of esadddddddddd!!!!

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/QljsGHBAUU/gg-vs-lanyao.rcx
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:59 pm

gg men...it was really a grt effort and gud match ^^ u played fantastic like always GJ cheers
few facts abt game -
though lanyo could hav easily win if he went for wonder coz he had gold trade on...he defended his gate very well...he shuld hav done the same by going for wonder and defend it...SoO+Titan would hav made his job more easier...

another thing bro...i learnt very quickly 1 thing while playing with kronos...never decnstruct enemy tower...u r just providing him bonus 200 gold...making easier for him to go heroic or to make 2 more priests to kill ur proms :/ save deconstruction for migdols Smile

gud job with gold starvation...but u u shuld hav attackd his camel caravans(knowing very well tht this was the only way for him to gather gold)with arcuses rather thn wasting ur fanatics on killing his market...market is free and he can spam thm but killing caravans would hav made u victorious long ago in game...

and men u just wasted implode very badly Sad half of ur army itself was caught in tht implode...try to preserve it and use it whn required most or choose the place where it can b most dangerous

also i saw ur army attacking on other things and buildings rather thn attacking soO...shuld hav went for arcuses to kill SoO and thn go for other things...

Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:

another thing bro...i learnt very quickly 1 thing while playing with kronos...never decnstruct enemy tower...u r just providing him bonus 200 gold...making easier for him to go heroic or to make 2 more priests to kill ur proms :/ save deconstruction for migdols Smile

No, if you deconstruct any one of the 4 towers that is already around your base from teh start of the game, you won't get any refund(gold in-case of Eggy)
I don't think you would get gold/any other res even if you deconstruct any Migdol or any other building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:42 pm

no lol...they get refund whn u deconstruct any of 4 towers or migdol...
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 pm

gg men...it was really a grt effort and gud match ^^ u played fantastic like always GJ cheers
few facts abt game -
though lanyo could hav easily win if he went for wonder coz he had gold trade on...he defended his gate very well...he shuld hav done the same by going for wonder and defend it...SoO+Titan would hav made his job more easier...

gud job with gold starvation...but u u shuld hav attackd his camel caravans(knowing very well tht this was the only way for him to gather gold)with arcuses rather thn wasting ur fanatics on killing his market...market is free and he can spam thm but killing caravans would hav made u victorious long ago in game...

and men u just wasted implode very badly Sad half of ur army itself was caught in tht implode...try to preserve it and use it whn required most or choose the place where it can b most dangerous

also i saw ur army attacking on other things and buildings rather thn attacking soO...shuld hav went for arcuses to kill SoO and thn go for other things...

i'm pretty sure i made much more mistakes then that but i was sleepy as heck and i really had no clue what i was doing i was just making it up as the game went on but thanks a lot for the pointers ill deff remember them next time playing kronos, i also think hero fanatics are by far the best to take out a titan i had only like 8-10 hero fanatics on the titan and the titan died much faster then i anticipated.

also i still don't get it if i decon his tower he gets 200 gold res or not? also what if i decon my towers? do i get 200 gold back?
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:49 am

bro
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
bro

lol????? wtffff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 am

death wrote:

also i still don't get it if i decon his tower he gets 200 gold res or not? also what if i decon my towers? do i get 200 gold back?
yup...they get 200 gold when u deconstruct towers...u cannot deconstruct ur own towers though...only on enemies ^^
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 am

death wrote:

yup...they get 200 gold when u deconstruct towers...u cannot deconstruct ur own towers though...only on enemies ^^

7 crap lol
Back to top Go down
Redshape

Redshape

ID ID : 2503837

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm

You can deconstruct a tower if it's his only tower protecting his goldmine when you're rushing. But most isis players will have a statue to protect themselves from godpowers.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Redshape wrote:
You can deconstruct a tower if it's his only tower protecting his goldmine when you're rushing. But most isis players will have a statue to protect themselves from godpowers.

yup thats true, once a isis plyer did statue so fast i cudnt even spy on a vill with loki o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

yup.. normally gud egy players always build monuments near the tower closest to their gold pile...and if u r doing 3 min krush u will not have to waste decnstrct on tower...u can destry it with proms...and if u r doing it late dont think to decnstrct it lol...i know many ppl will call this nubish idea i used to perform whn i strted playing and learning kronos online & tht workd for me...i used to decnstrct front house near the tower and thn destry the tower...this is very costly coz u r wasting a gp and also 1 prom will b definitely killed by pharoh...once u get tower u will see he will receive no resources and now it will b ur turmas job...he will b forced to make classical army & now start gold starvation...but if u try to destry tht house and thn tower...u will loose all proms without killing the tower; which will b repaired by the egy guy soon...
but this only works if u have scouted map very well
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:45 pm

no lol...they get refund whn u deconstruct any of 4 towers or migdol...
hmm really?
But you won't get any res back if you deconstruct a Temple ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

any building u deconstruct...it will pay bck resources...
Back to top Go down
Redshape

Redshape

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Except for healing spring. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 pm

can you decon a wonder? Razz Twisted Evil What a Face Exclamation Idea I love you affraid flower
Back to top Go down
Redshape

Redshape

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am

In the campaign you get to deconstruct a wonder...
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

any building u deconstruct...it will pay bck resources...

Then I guess Deconstruct GP is only most useful against Poseidon... He won't get any Militia back if you deconstruct any of his buildings Rolling Eyes

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
can you decon a wonder? Razz Twisted Evil What a Face Exclamation Idea I love you affraid flower

Only in the Titan's campaign, where you have to destroy the the TOWER Of ODIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol   another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol Empty

Back to top Go down

another awesome late game rec vs lanyao lol
Page 1 of 1