Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

well me being the nice guy and all i trusted pit when he said "i dont hack in supremacy" well i regret for being nice and now i will never give these hack noobs chances anymore

game was me rage and beast vs pitshit his friend adrian and dopeman and theirs 3 clues to to him hacking, 1 being that he(eatmydick) discovered both mines and rages forward base, 2nd being that he set rushed my hunt, which is very hard to even find someones hunt in this big ass 3v3 map, and 3rd is the best one, the vill that i used spy on he just so happened to have had picking berries all alone in the corner of the map LOL if you want i can get their acc ID's and u can block these noobs.

heres rec:

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/vrn9gl7Tlm/hack-faggots.rcx

heres pitshits friend's ID:1443935

Last edited by death on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 pm

yes please watch that game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 pm

[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:

u dumb fuck, have u even watched it? ur friend hacked his heart away in this game.... what are the chances of one putting a vill on just berries away from base tc that was spied on and this person who just did this is friends with the infamous cheater pitshit?

ALSO he tries to make a wall with that same exact vill and i send my rc to kill him and u know what he did? instead of running he was trying to get that vill killed so he fought my rc 1111111111 lets get serious......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 pm

death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:

u dumb fuck, have u even watched it? ur friend hacked his heart away in this game.... what are the chances of one putting a vill on just berries away from base tc that was spied on and this person who just did this is friends with the infamous cheater pitshit?

ALSO he tries to make a wall with that same exact vill and i send my rc to kill him and u know what he did? instead of running he was trying to get that vill killed so he fought my rc 1111111111 lets get serious......
that was weird.. but we had line of sight over the map, he knew that you would go at those giraffes , you can select any animal and see if the animal is dead or not( see if the hp bar is over the animal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:

that was weird.. but we had line of sight over the map, he knew that you would go at those giraffes , you can select any animal and see if the animal is dead or not( see if the hp bar is over the animal)

LOL? dont give me the "that is strange" comment your friend cheated and i dont believe that crap about hunt u said for a sec even rage said it that it was mh so stop takin the heat for ur friend, are u his bitch? he treats u like complete shit and u fight for him? ur sad.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm

death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:

LOL? dont give me the "that is strange" comment your friend cheated and i dont believe that crap about hunt u said for a sec even rage said it that it was mh so stop takin the heat for ur friend, are u his bitch? he treats u like complete shit and u fight for him? ur sad.....
check it out yourself..
i asked him how did he know about that villager:
imadonthacker: how did u know that he used spy on that vill
EatMyDick: spy?
EatMyDick: where?
imadonthacker: watch rec
EatMyDick: really?
EatMyDick: i wacht
EatMyDick: 2 sec
EatMyDick: NICE
EatMyDick: lol
EatMyDick: translator
EatMyDick: I wanted to make
EatMyDick: Walls
EatMyDick: cause he raid me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm

[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:

check it out yourself..
i asked him how did he know about that villager:
imadonthacker: how did u know that he used spy on that vill
EatMyDick: spy?
EatMyDick: where?
imadonthacker: watch rec
EatMyDick: really?
EatMyDick: i wacht
EatMyDick: NICE
EatMyDick: lol
EatMyDick: translator
EatMyDick: I wanted to make
EatMyDick: Walls
EatMyDick: cause he raid me

REALLY? u want me to believee that?HAHAHA u know when someone commits murder and and they tell the cop some bs to cover their asses? they plan on what to say and how to act? this is what u guys doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

believe what you want...that guy is a jerk anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 pm

*i haven't watched it*

it's true that when u select an animal without los, you can tell if it's alive or dead -> easy raid.

check their scouting routes (how precise they are) also check to see when their units are clicked to attack another unit. if it's out of los, then there is only 1 explanation.

the berry picker is quite fishy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
*i haven't watched it*

it's true that when u select an animal without los, you can tell if it's alive or dead -> easy raid.

check their scouting routes (how precise they are) also check to see when their units are clicked to attack another unit. if it's out of los, then there is only 1 explanation.

i know its true about the hunt thingy but i dont believe that is the case loll and the berry thing is too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 pm

death wrote:
AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
*i haven't watched it*

i know its true about the hunt thingy but i dont believe that is the case loll and the berry thing is too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence LOL
not a coincidence! that bad luck for him! now everybody blocks him lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm

[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
*i haven't watched it*

yea and they will block u aswell because 1.your a known hacker and 2. your his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 pm

death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
*i haven't watched it*

yea and they will block u aswell because 1.your a known hacker and 2. your his friend.
anyway i dont play often , i only play with my friends when i have time
you invited me last time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 pm

[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
[TwlsTeD]PitLord wrote:
death wrote:
AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
*i haven't watched it*

anyway i dont play often , i only play with my friends when i have time
you invited me last time

yea i did cuz its fun plying with u but i dont like plying with people who dont ply fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:41 am

well it was not a co-incidence, that guy must have hacked...but no one can accuse pit for it...pit deserves a second chance flower

Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 pm

We sucked in that game but pit friend is expert or able to anticipate 100% of our raid, which is quite impossible without a 100% unfoged map.

Anyways, if u play eggy and can avoid the raid so strongly, you are unstopable!

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 am

check out game at this timings -

at 06.23 min when rage attacked eat my's hunter villagers muhahaha....how weirdly only he left out the spied villager and then even sended him like a lunch towards raiders lawl (pure hacker - esad pls share his id so that all can block him)

at 10.23 min when green straightly went to Dabeasts wood gatherers and then straight to his hunters with slingers lolol

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 am

i was green....an i didn't use any hack... i was sure there would be some villagers around...you can see the resource placement in the back of red's base....it must be the same in the back of the enemy base
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
check out game at this timings -

at 06.23 min when rage attacked eat my's hunter villagers muhahaha....how weirdly only he left out the spied villager and then even sended him like a lunch towards raiders lawl (pure hacker - esad pls share his id so that all can block him)

at 10.23 min when green straightly went to Dabeasts wood gatherers and then straight to his hunters with slingers lolol

You can actually Guess when your Enemy(Loki) uses "SPY" on your villagers/Ulfsark(Very easy to find if he does on Ulf)

He might have made just a lucky guess & sent the spy Vill, or ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 am

thats bull, imo. the only time you are 100% sure when he used spy is when you see the loki ulf run by your ulf/pharao/scout. the other times it's a shot in the dark. If you truly do not map hack you will switch up the entire group, not 1 villager.

@ pitlord, its a random map generator, not a mirrored map generator. so yes there's likely to be the similar amount of hunt in the back of both team's bases.... but the location is random. (i haven't watched the game. But if he went straight to the resources in the dark... there are only 2 explanations. luck or special tools
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 am

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:

That proves you havnt watched the game yet...check it out at 05.30-06.30 and then you will understand the difference between hack and luck.
there was no way that guy can guess who was spied coz there were like 7 villagers gathering food and he sent them to hunt rhino and suddenly when rage raid he separated the only spy villager from the GROUP OF normal villagers and sended him towards rage raiders lawl?
luck is when you have single or double villager doing something and ulfa passes by and u keep checking he has used spy gp or not...if he has just separate those villagers and hack is what you will see in game

+1 Maiden

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 am

i l block pit from the first hack and i l never remove him or his friends so i dont have this kind of problems:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm

next time i play with you guys i will record the games with fraps....in case someone says i hacked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:

That proves you havnt watched the game yet.

I am not even interested to watch my own Recs clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

@ pitlord, just because you recorded your own pov doesn't mean you dont hack. You can turn your map hack on and off.
The only way you are going to clear your name (if at all possible) is to simply stop doing it. perhaps playing with different friends too. If every so often, there is a topic like this.... It will only perpetuate your reputation and exacerbate the problem.
If you are legitimately playing fair, only in time will people think about playing with you again... But what you've done, people don't forget easily (as you can see) and you're gonna have to suffer the consequences for being an unfair bitch player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend   Today at 11:50 am

Back to top Go down

another hack from infamous pitshit and his friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next