Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Redshape wrote:
You don't need 8 years experience to know not to fight infantry with cavalry.

did u read the part where i said "example is" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

@Mirez issue...

WHO THE HELL CARES

Seriously this issue is completely pointless and I have no idea what people are gonna gain from it

I was actually the first one who pointed this out but after that I never asked any other questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I think u are also the first one to not notice that this topic is in flood category........ Flood category doesn't have to help anyone, its for fun................

And please kindly do tell what people are gonna gain from playing AOM................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 am

slim, i knew he was mirez from the start but just had to be assured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 am

the thing is the guy already said he's fed up with it so why prolong the issue? he's been epically helping out on the forum the least people can do is thank the guy instead of pestering and forcing names on him

one of the worst feelings you can get is genuinely doing some good and you get blown off for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueone13

ID ID : 17

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 am

SlimShady wrote:
the thing is the guy already said he's fed up with it so why prolong the issue? he's been epically helping out on the forum the least people can do is thank the guy instead of pestering and forcing names on him

one of the worst feelings you can get is genuinely doing some good and you get blown off for it

I totally agree with that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 am

SlimShady wrote:

ye helpful like mirez was lol fine i wont say anything anymore after this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm

SlimShady wrote:
@Mirez issue...

WHO THE HELL CARES

THIS cat
Let dead keep on fightin hops with hips...
And if this guy is Mirez (not saying he is) well let him be.. he enjoys beein 2 diferent persons in the internet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:49 am

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
oh my bad...i thought u are defending mirez whom you hate but you are defending red shape instead or you too consider them as same persons like few other ppl?

oddy pwnage Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Please stop polluting this topic.

Pple just don't care your dispute, if u wanna continue it, use your pm, otherwise I'll have to delete your posts.

Thx for 99% of this forum users.

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 pm

yea you right...time to block shady and his other accounts and i would have deleted his posts and mine too in few hours itself lol...

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Ody please respect Rage's post and stop trying to start another flame again unless you want to be removed as mod. And nope this is my only account. nice mod-hacking/editing skills btw. like rage said, IP means nothing, especially if you can hack/edit it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:19 pm

oh yea shady i respect rage and other ppl on this forum just not you Smile i already stopped my devil XD

nakamura the guy who flamed you is this same guy with another account..also he use to spam you on gr Account -( DUCK guy)
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t1345p20-another-ajax-hack-probably-pitlord

lucifer same with you - not hard to think who was using ur name lol
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t1109-damn-impostor Account -( DUCK guy)

he even used his multiple accounts to flame lol...he defend a person with first accnt and flame with other for enjoyment
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t1073p20-full-is-a-big-cheater Account -( DUCK guy) & Prime

about mirez flame - see how this guy single handly kept messing up with most of ppl alone
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t999p20-yony-vs-epsilon Account -Prime

he left no one to flame...i just found this much posts so if anyone rembr or finds posts related with slimshday or his other accounts related to flaming share it lolz

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:23 pm

SlimShady wrote:
Ody please respect Rage's post and stop trying to start another flame again unless you want to be removed as mod. And nope this is my only account. nice mod-hacking/editing skills btw. like rage said, IP means nothing, especially if you can hack/edit it

oh yes...ip means nothing do we look that stupid to you?
every one can see common links between all your flaming posts...

This guy has 15+ accounts on gr and 6-7 on forum itself lol...if u have ever received msgs like can u guide me with Arab expansion or devil stuff or why you play with any particular god or why are you two faced or religious stuff (i already faced most of those topics lol and blocked his 10 accounts) or any sort of weird topic from an unknown guy...slim shady is behind them aka CALVIN aka DLHL aka SEA aka save the trees etcetc ^_^

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Wed May 09, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:24 pm

oh yea shady i respect rage and other ppl on this forum just not you Smile i already stopped my devil XD

nakamura the guy who flamed you is this same guy with another guy...also he use to spam you on gr-
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t1345p20-another-ajax-hack-probably-pitlord

lucifer same with you -
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t1109-damn-impostor

he even use his multiple accounts to flame lol...he defend a person with first accnt and flame with other for enjoyment
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t1073p20-full-is-a-big-cheater

about mirez flame - see how this guy single handly kept messing up with most of ppl alone
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t999p20-yony-vs-epsilon

nice try Ody but this is my only account. Try all you want it's not gonna work. being mod u have the capability to do whatever you wish with these accounts here in GR forum and tying them up to me is completely gay.

Last edited by SlimShady on Wed May 09, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

SlimShady wrote:
oh yes...ip means nothing do we look that stupid to you?
every one can see common links between all your flaming posts...
This guy has 15+ accounts on gr lol...if u have ever received msg like can u guide me Arab expansion or devil stuff or why you play with any particualr god or any sort of weird topic from an unknown guy...slim shady is behind them ^_^

Or it could be you behind them and you're trying to frame me for it. Don't abuse ur mod powers. Rage already said stop so the best thing to do is stop. I've only got one account and nothing else.

And in the first place, this fight would never have happened if it hadn't been for your new flame post. I was trying to help someone why did u bother to butt in?

Again, stop abusing your mod powers to try to frame me for your enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 pm

SlimShady wrote:

nice try Ody but this is my only account. Try all you want it's not gonna work. being mod u have the capability to do whatever you wish with these accounts here in GR and tying them up to me is completely gay.

this one is the best...awesm try but fail... second thing is rage and all other modos will explain you we dont have such powers we can just edit/delete posts nothing else and few more things...but nothhing related with accounts...its all in rages control or i would have blocked you long ago muhahaha
and the first thing. the charges of which you are accused of & trying to blame them on me can never be possible 11...all of my friend knows i can never backstabb,hurt,flame them in anyway or any manner or u think i am a jobless person or a failure guy like you who has nothing to do in the world...who makes a new account every day to spam ppl who cant dare to use a single account coz u failed in virtual world too OMG lmao...

let rage handle this...he will decide who is fag...if u r sinless dont worry and dont panic Wink

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Wed May 09, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:39 pm

SlimShady wrote:

nice try Ody but this is my only account. Try all you want it's not gonna work. being mod u have the capability to do whatever you wish with these accounts here in GR and tying them up to me is completely gay.
this one is the best...good try but fail...i can just edit/delete posts nothing else...
let rage handle this...he will decide who is fag XD

It's unbelievable at the lengths you'd go through to try and bring me down. Sorry but not gonna happen. You were even so desperate to try and start a new flame war with me even though I was just trying to help someone. All the best to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 1:44 pm

i cleaned up the mess as i told...and i apologize other forum members for today whatever happened...but i know all you guys wanted it to humilate shady lol...

SlimShady wrote:

It's unbelievable at the lengths you'd go through to try and bring me down.

thats coz i was really shocked...you were one of my best & oldest friends on gr and u know it bt then too you back stabbed me...not only me but i guess most of other ppl too

and ppl for your information he is none other than 10 year old kid he turned out to b a retard donno why lol Smile
no more replies from me now...rage its now your job other forum users ^_^

i have lots of proofs incase shady asks for more lolz...few of them are here -

he spammed 100+ negative votes alone with his 4-5 accounts...70 of them for me and rest for other users lol

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

thats coz i was really shocked...you were one of my best & oldest friends on gr and u know it bt then too you back stabbed me...not only me but i guess most of other ppl too

and ppl for your information he is none other than 10 year old kid he turned out to b a retard donno why lol
no more replies from me now...rage its now your job other forum users ^_^

dude don't even go there. I know this guy and I've played with him on GR. I'm not really best friends with him or anything but I do know him well enough to say that he's a good person. It's completely bullshit you would have to drag in an innocent kid into this mess, let alone someone who is your best friend.

You dunno why he turned out into a retard? Because maybe he never was? Best friends don't backstab each other, unless there's a really big, ugly reason for it. If you really think it's him, can I ask you, why on earth would he try and backstab you? It doesn't make any sense.

Quote :
i have lots of proofs incase shady asks for more lolz...few of them are here -

he spammed 100+ negative votes alone with his 4-5 accounts...70 of them for me and rest for other users lol

Nice try moderator. You know our last fight happened like 3-4 months ago and I don't know why
you bothered to start this new one. Figured you used all your energies in those 3-4 months to create all these false evidence just for your desperate, vengeful sake of bringing me down.

Let me tell you my own experience. I've been a mod twice in other forums and I can tell you that it ain't that hard to do what you just did. I dare you to let me be mod in this forum and I can guarantee you I can do a much better version of all this shitty fabricated/invented evidence you're doing.

Pfft bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 3:43 pm

SlimShady wrote:

dude don't even go there. I know this guy and I've played with him on GR. I'm not really best friends with him or anything but I do know him well enough to say that he's a good person. It's completely bullshit you would have to drag in an innocent kid into this mess, let alone someone who is your best friend.
Defending Yourself with other name thats pathetic lolz
and as i told i would not bothered to do a shit if it was any random guy...but i when i found its you tyler ; from that moment i just couldnt hold up zzz...i am really ashamed of myself why ever i consider u as a friend.I still remeber how you trolled me for the first time by the name of your mother with your first ever account ( hi i am tylers mom...i need to test you whether you are good company for my child or not...i will ask some questions to you and according to your answers i will give you points) LOL

and anyone who is curious abt modos and admin power...just create a new forum yourself and check out you cannot edit anyones ip lmao...this guy is just trying every possible effort to save his arse 11

SlimShady wrote:

[b]Let me tell you my own experience. I've been a mod twice in other forums

kidding me? or this is the joke of century lol...can u please pass us the link to those forums where YOU are the modo muhahahaha...YOU ARE THE MODO OF 2 FORUMS hahahaha

No cya just Gud bye...

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Quote :
Defending Yourself with other name thats pathetic lolz
and as i told i would not bothered to do a shit if it was any random guy...but i when i found its you tyler ; from that moment i just couldnt hold up zzz...i am really ashamed of myself why ever i consider u as a friend.I still remeber how you trolled me for the first time by the name of your mother with your first ever account ( hi i am tylers mom...i need to test you whether you are good company for my child or not...i will ask some questions to you and according to your answers i will give you points) LOL

and anyone who is curious abt modos and admin power...just create a new forum yourself and check out you cannot edit anyones ip lmao...this guy is just trying every possible effort to save his arse 11

what's pathetic is you dragging an innocent person into this mess whom you even consider to be your best friend. Like I said, I've known the guy almost as much as you do, played with him, and can honestly say he's a good person. And for you to backstab your best friend to advance your own needs is at the height of cruelty.

You didn't even answer my question. You dunno why you think he turned out into a retard? Because maybe he never was? Doubt best friends backstab each other unless there's a really big, ugly reason for it. Maybe there was and you're not telling us, dunno, but never in real life have I heard a person backstabbing his "best friend" without any reason whatsoever. Maybe you could put some sense into what you're saying.

about the modos thing, there's no point in reasoning with you zzz... if you want proof you can easily make me a mod in this forum just for this purpose and I guarantee you I can do a much better version of all this shitty fabricated/invented evidence you're doing.

bye Wink

Last edited by SlimShady on Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 4:41 pm

I still remeber how you trolled me for the first time by the name of your mother with your first ever account ( hi i am tylers mom...i need to test you whether you are good company for my child or not...i will ask some questions to you and according to your answers i will give you points) LOL
lol! lol! lol! tyler.........

+1

SlimShady wrote:

You didn't even answer my question. You dunno why you think he turned out into a retard?
All that matters is he is retard like you. We don't care why he turned into a retard.
SlimShady wrote:

about the modos thing, there's no point in reasoning with you zzz... You want proof? Make me a mod in this forum just for this purpose and I guarantee you I can do a much better version of all this shitty fabricated/invented evidence you're doing.
No one believes that you moderated 2 forums. Get us proof by getting the links. And making u mod, we would better shutt this forum down for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

SlimShady wrote:
zzz

?? He is Tyler alright. Who else will use Ody's "zzz"s other than that kid? affraid

Here too :
Duck wrote:

zzz are you paranoid? or probably just a really fragile ego like some people say on this forum since you seem to have this delusion that everybody's out to get you.. I only said we need evidence and you treat it as if I'm already siding against you lmao Rolling Eyes

Haha, this guy is really funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Wed May 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Evil_Vegito wrote:
I still remeber how you trolled me for the first time by the name of your mother with your first ever account ( hi i am tylers mom...i need to test you whether you are good company for my child or not...i will ask some questions to you and according to your answers i will give you points) LOL
lol! lol! lol! tyler.........

+1

SlimShady wrote:

You didn't even answer my question. You dunno why you think he turned out into a retard?
All that matters is he is retard like you. We don't care why he turned into a retard.
SlimShady wrote:

about the modos thing, there's no point in reasoning with you zzz... You want proof? Make me a mod in this forum just for this purpose and I guarantee you I can do a much better version of all this shitty fabricated/invented evidence you're doing.
No one believes that you moderated 2 forums. Get us proof by getting the links. And making u mod, we would better shutt this forum down for good.

The true retards are the ones who go ass-kissing without having any clue what's going on. Smile

Don't worry, you don't need to shut it down I don't want to be mod anyway but just long enough to show that I can make better fabricated shit than Ody is making. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   Today at 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down

just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next