AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!

Go down 
+7
SlimShady
Redshape
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
RageNrOx
AoL_Iron_maiden
death
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

SlimShady wrote:

The true retards are the ones who go ass-kissing without having any clue what's going on. Smile
Yeah just like you. So its correct for me to call you a retard......................
SlimShady wrote:

Don't worry, you don't need to shut it down I don't want to be mod anyway but just long enough to show that I can make better fabricated shit than Ody is making. Smile
So you accept that you are good at making shit and do it all the time.................
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Evil_Vegito wrote:
SlimShady wrote:

The true retards are the ones who go ass-kissing without having any clue what's going on. Smile
Yeah just like you. So its correct for me to call you a retard......................
SlimShady wrote:

Don't worry, you don't need to shut it down I don't want to be mod anyway but just long enough to show that I can make better fabricated shit than Ody is making. Smile
So you accept that you are good at making shit and do it all the time.................

EDIT: I'm not an asskisser Vegito. That's why a lot of people hate me coz I speak out my opinions.

I don't make shit unless I have to prove something.

Last edited by SlimShady on Wed May 09, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
zzz

?? He is Tyler alright. Who else will use Ody's "zzz"s other than that kid? affraid

Here too :
Duck wrote:

zzz are you paranoid? or probably just a really fragile ego like some people say on this forum since you seem to have this delusion that everybody's out to get you.. I only said we need evidence and you treat it as if I'm already siding against you lmao Rolling Eyes

Haha, this guy is really funny.

Oh you mean like this too...

LoLZorZ wrote:
ZZZ thats so annoying. I was just about to download all of those and watch them thoroughly

I have to admit though I think got that expression from him. We used to talk much.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Slim please grow up and stop that pathetic session!

I really don't want to waste my time banning people. I've given you a warning on gr, and you keep posting craps even with ody's proves...

Forget this topic, stop the flame with ody and just have fun playing aom... what I'm asking you is not so difficult, right?
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Quote :
Forget this topic, stop the flame with ody and just have fun playing aom... what I'm asking you is not so difficult, right?

Thanks Rage that's all I wanted since I was never the one who started the flaming anyway. Smile No more flaming with him after this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!   just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

just sharing an idea that might make aom funner!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3