AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need some help with my games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BLUTS

ID ID : 3938066

I need some help with my games. Empty
PostSubject: I need some help with my games.   I need some help with my games. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello guys, I decided to play Age of mythology again after 6 years. I only played single player back then so im not that good. I decided to play some multi on gameranger but i got my ass kicked 90% of the times. Can anyone suggest what to do? I already did the following without any positive outcome:
-read guides
-watch recorded games
-check out how my opponent beats me
What i decided to do is post one of my recorded games. I hope someone can help me by telling me what I do wrong.Where and how should i upload my games?
Back to top Go down
the_fall_guy

the_fall_guy

ID ID : 1098763

I need some help with my games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my games.   I need some help with my games. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:13 am

I'm a noob too Smile so all I can say is do not get discouraged by your loses. Post your recs in the recorded games section, there are many good players who will gladly help you with stuff. I don't know if maiden is still around but he is one, as is ragenerox, this sites owner Smile

good luck
Back to top Go down

I need some help with my games.
Page 1 of 1