AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is the best god in all the races together?

Go down 
+23
RedPrimate
SMD_Paranoya
Froggie_Dude
{PK}IamLegend
jijzoekt
Greek_Lord
GDM_Op man
{PK}Mirez
Themista
GDM_El Niño
DoD_Fox
Tw1sTeD_NnJk_Usa
SMD_bazookatooth
gallantgreg
SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ
Evil_Vegito
NUB
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
Andrw
RageNrOx
benimussus
PAPUNAPU
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Zeus
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
Hades
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Poseidon
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Ra
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Isis
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap31%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 17 ]
Loki
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Thor
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Gaia
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kronos
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Oranos
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 am

LoLZorZ wrote:
How is it a themista shrine? lol, funny though how those players you named have been defeat by themista more than a few times in the past. I also asked him about his vs history against magyar and themista has 1 game over him. So if he isnt the best, im certain he is among them
This proves my point. ALL the players I named are better than themista. (no offense intended) I say one person is better than him and you all run in to defend.

Themista you can't honestly think you are a better player than spoeft/nigam/magic/magyar can you? Grats on top 1 (assuming you are teezee Razz ) but it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

EDIT: ROFL Themista is banned for cheating. Top 1? Try to get top 1 set without maphack next time Wink
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 am

lol jesus peace and love
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:45 am

he got caught maphacking, it can be somebody else playing and he was posting though
Back to top Go down
RedPrimate

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 pm

in which game did he maphack?i watched all recent games of teezee and every game had fog of war like normal games
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 pm

I didn't hear anything about Teezeee using maphacks.

Perhaps he is talking about the Umaphack vs Teezeee game

Here
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 pm

wtf? happend?
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:39 pm

I've seen that game though i didnt see anything to indicate MH's
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:11 pm

it's in the umaphack vs TSM_sesuy game
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Indexnw
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Hmm, well that screenshot could have been faked.
The person viewing the rec could have turned off fog, selected those units and wait for Umaphack to put his area of focus there.

So I took a quick look at the rec. It turns out Umaphack also takes a look (magically selecting buildings that are not revealed) at Sensuy's temple and dock.

You could try and shift the blame and say someone else was playing that game I guess . . .
Back to top Go down
RedPrimate

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

I read that topic but i don't see how that picture proves maphack.Any rec can have fire in the fog on top of tc,all you have to do is remove view lock move cursor near enemy tc in the fog remove fog of war for a sec and quickly turn on fog war.

E.G
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 27819071
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Just watch the rec, it will be very obvious...

Also, you can see in that first screenshot that View Lock was turned on so Umaphacks focus was definitely on that area
But most importantly Sensuy's gatherers/dwarves/ox cart are selected.. by Umaphack
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

How did he select TSM_sensuy's villagers without LOS?
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:54 pm

The game in question
Pay attention to the first 4 minutes. It looks horrible
Back to top Go down
RedPrimate

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 pm

I just saw the rec,its disturbing too see players hack in the top level and to think that these players can actually participate in agesanctuary tournaments.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm

It was probably ro (a know hacker) playing. It wasn't very smart of themis to post it.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Please don't spoil gameranger by bringing those hackers here. But they won't come i think because of no ratings.
Back to top Go down
RedPrimate

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm

EVIL_Vegito wrote:
Please don't spoil gameranger by bringing those hackers here. But they won't come i think because of no ratings.

I am pretty sure that hackers with access to eso won't bother to come to gr and annoy us noobs.
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 am

themista is unmaphack,unmaphack use MH vs Sensuy, themista is cheater Sad, magyar is my hero Very Happy

Last edited by GDM_El Niño on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am

I watched the rec where the villagers were selected and it is definately maphack but i highly doubt it was themista playing. Teezeee didnt use mh against sensuy. And yeh Ro did have access to umaphack and mista only posted it as an ego shot to sensuy, he didnt analyse the rec. I doubt he'd be stupid enough to post a game that was so OBVIOUSLY MH...

Last edited by LoLZorZ on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:52 am

yes i forget it xD, and yes but he is very very stupid for give his account to a map hacker lol
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 am

i do agree with you there...
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:57 am

the problem is he cant prove that he didnt MH vs Sensuy, unmaphack is his account and he is responsible, so for now i only can say that themista cheat ;(
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

so after posting 500 games non cheat i suddenly decide to cheat and even post a game were i cheat .... think before u talk.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:28 pm

why did you post a cheaters game???
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:43 pm

He didnt check the rec. He didnt know the guy was cheating. Just did an ego post to Sensuy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: General, Strategy discussions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com