AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me as Set - i dont like him :(

Go down 
+2
RageNrOx
LoLZorZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

Me as Set - i dont like him :( Empty
PostSubject: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Estimated Note : (4/10) Late villy rush that worked somehow lol
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map : Thundra
Duration : Approx. 15 minutes
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : 000LoLZorZ(set) vs Gotland(odin) (hard pc)
Short description : In this game i got Set and i thought it would be a long annoying game, but when i did the reveal god power, i saw his TC was wide open, so i went in for the villager rush. Took out his TC as he advanced, took out his Temple, then came back and advanced myself. After i took the second TC the AI resigned. The rush took 7 minutes which is pretty late and sucky i know but meh.
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/u1OGDuFj-q/000lolzorz-villager-rush.rcx

I've gotten much worse since i stopped playing regularly on GR, so all i've been doing is trying to get better at all gods in general. I've been playing random a lot! I'm trying to get into the habit of not playing fav god all the time because i have come to realise that is noob.
I know i suck for playing revealed lol, im still in the process of getting used to every single god. After i am comfortable with every single one, i will start playing normal.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I think it's a good way to find out the streghts and weaknesses of all the gods.

Then, you specialize with your favourite god and try to fit your strategy to your opponent's god
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Yes but the problem with that is Hard comps suck and im already at the stage where i can win with any god. The only thing that I improve each time i play is the speed at which i beat the pc. Like currently my skill has gone back to the extent where i can still easily beat a Hard PC, just not as fast as i used to, which makes it hard for me to beat 2 PCs so I currently cant beat 2 hard pcs i dont think. Unless im with my fav gods
Back to top Go down
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:20 am

play with real players not with bots. playing bots only helps when u are learnign the game or testing build orders. for improving urself u must fight real players. as bots are fools.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:26 am

Clearly u didnt see my other post. Im currently in university and the ports for gameranger are blocked so i am unable to play real players. This is why i can do nothing but play bots...
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Lol, GG ! Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 pm

I've been getting Set a LOT in random lately and im starting to get the hang of him. I pulled off a 8 minute FH in a game i just played and defended against the first wave easily. Then i just went in for the kill with chariot archers
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

EVIL_NeOtron wrote:
play with real players not with bots. playing bots only helps when u are learnign the game or testing build orders. for improving urself u must fight real players. as bots are fools.

11 Neotron is twisting the knife in the wound
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:36 pm

lmao i know right. But im lucky, im going to go to my friends house today, and he has an ESO account so i will be able to play with REAL players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:46 pm

LOl, good for you! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
GDM_ElpincheCHIPI

GDM_ElpincheCHIPI

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:31 am

observes these

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/yAklDR0iCQ/set.rar
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 am

At least you don't let the addiction die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:52 pm

URGH! This lack of human competition really made me suck hardcore. When i went to my friends house to play on eso i got owned every single game. Even ones where i knew the opponent was newb. I should have won some of those but i kept failing. I wanna go back home so i can go GR Sad

Edit:
GDM_Chipi, never thought of the shifting sands combo to villy rush, will consider it in the future. However that first game sucked Very Happy
lol you were slow with most things and i didnt really get why you didnt just hunt the first rhino. But still, your opponent was very noob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me as Set - i dont like him :(   Me as Set - i dont like him :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Me as Set - i dont like him :(
Page 1 of 1