Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Beautifully stated greg. I think then we can safely say against Loki this stat is perfectly good because you'll have the element of surprise on your hand but against kronos it depends
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 am

Who make krush vs. Greek? Attyes can't rush Greeks, only norses and egyptians =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:54 am

All civs can be rushed. Keep using valor on Turmas and keep a few near ur Hotspots, mainly on your gold and wood, if you are farming its not that big a problem, just farm at home. When you are getting centuar strangled its important to remember that most like the opponent wont have much gold at the beginning because the BO neglects gold at the start, because u only need wood and favour for centuars. What i would do as loki is just attack, attack attack. Whilst keeping a close eye on my villagers most of the time, just push with a loki rush with einhenjarls and hersirs. Id keep 2 or 3 hersirs near my gold though to keep the ball rolling. By the time he comes at you with 3-4 Centuars it will be minute 6 anyway because he has to upgrade them. I think centuar rush would be weak against a loki rush, because theres nothing defending at home. It only takes 6-7 minutes with Loki to totally wipe out an unpretected base.
This would have to be tested ofcourse.

Your IQ cannot save you from violence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 am

good ideal but everyones missing the point here. HE WENT 3:40. the earliest a saw loki go was 4:00 but if you go any earlier he gets a jacked up econ not good for anything
Back to top Go down
GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 am

LoLZorZ wrote:
All civs can be rushed. Keep using valor on Turmas and keep a few near ur Hotspots, mainly on your gold and wood, if you are farming its not that big a problem, just farm at home. When you are getting centuar strangled its important to remember that most like the opponent wont have much gold at the beginning because the BO neglects gold at the start, because u only need wood and favour for centuars. What i would do as loki is just attack, attack attack. Whilst keeping a close eye on my villagers most of the time, just push with a loki rush with einhenjarls and hersirs. Id keep 2 or 3 hersirs near my gold though to keep the ball rolling. By the time he comes at you with 3-4 Centuars it will be minute 6 anyway because he has to upgrade them. I think centuar rush would be weak against a loki rush, because theres nothing defending at home. It only takes 6-7 minutes with Loki to totally wipe out an unpretected base.

The krush have only 1 collector of Food, the Greeks have strong hipps, and your eco will be fucked if you make Katapeltes.. I have a Kronos-Pack of 175+ and Expert Players, the 99.9% make 4:30 vs. Greek to more food to make murmis or katas. The other 1% make 6 villies rush and move 2 villies to food, 2 wood and 2 gold

Suppa, make houses around your towers and make walls near its mine, I recommend you do your wall in between two forests or forest and a building
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rampage

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 am

GDM_JX M16 where did u get the kronos pack that is 175+ from?
pls give me the link to download this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:36 am

GDM_JX M16 wrote:
LoLZorZ wrote:

The krush have only 1 collector of Food, the Greeks have strong hipps, and your eco will be fucked if you make Katapeltes.. I have a Kronos-Pack of 175+ and Expert Players, the 99.9% make 4:30 vs. Greek to more food to make murmis or katas. The other 1% make 6 villies rush and move 2 villies to food, 2 wood and 2 gold

Suppa, make houses around your towers and make walls near its mine, I recommend you do your wall in between two forests or forest and a building

Strong hipps with what gold? I was talking about defence against a 3:40 centaur strangle...
I didnt even mention Katapeltes in that post... and I talked more about loki lol

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
good ideal but everyones missing the point here. HE WENT 3:40. the earliest a saw loki go was 4:00 but if you go any earlier he gets a jacked up econ not good for anything
Dude, at 3:40 he only gets the first Centaur. By the time he gets 2 to and upgrades your looking at 4:30 minimum.
You can just continue with your loki rush, take out his temple, then hes screwed for a short period of time because, as i said, they have a huge shortage of gold at the beginning trying to fund the centuar rush, to make another temple would take him forever because he needs to get gold first. Trust me, if 3:40 centaur strangle was as OP as your making it sound, it would be the only strategy used on ESO.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:22 am

[quote=Trust me, if 3 centaur strangle was as OP as your making it sound, it would be the only strategy used on ESO.[/quote]
Lol that line had me laughing all day lolZorZ. I'm serious. anyways lets say the opponent is smart enough to build temple right next to Tc. would be pretty hard trying to destroy it. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 am

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
Lol that line had me laughing all day lolZorZ. I'm serious. anyways lets say the opponent is smart enough to build temple right next to Tc. would be pretty hard trying to destroy it. lol! lol! lol!

well, with a 3.40 classical they probably won't have enough resources to upgrade towers.
you can have Oracle scouts stand just behind towers (players can't see them very easily) and use deconstruct.
or maybe walk an Oracle right next to the temple to deconstruct it.
but sadly most people don't scout too well using Oracles.
tip: when you hear the Oracle make the sound to say it has reached the max line of sight press "," and move him to another place to reveal.
without that temple it sounds as if his whole plan will fail

edit: that was for kronos. loki can't deconstruct and I would never attempt to give advice on Loki anyway

Last edited by gallantgreg on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 am

[/quote]

well, with a 3.40 classical they probably won't have enough resources to upgrade towers.
you can have Oracle scouts stand just behind towers (players can't see them very easily) and use deconstruct.
or maybe walk an Oracle right next to the temple to deconstruct it.
but sadly most people don't scout too well using Oracles.
tip: when you hear the Oracle make the sound to say it has reached the max line of sight press "," and move him to another place to reveal.
without that temple it sounds as if his whole plan will fail[/quote]

lol. are we taking about loki or kronos? when everyone post could you but on top of it the name loki or kronos? this is starting to get confusing. geek
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Ok so the basic ideas to defend against 3:40 centaur rush.

Kronos
Timeshift manors near your gold and wood collection.
Deconstruct Temple, then gold strangle...

Loki
Continue with your rush, destroy Temple with whatever units you have, then gold strangle.
I think 2 Hersir and 1 Einhenjarl is enough to take out a Temple as the Towers wont be upgraded but he could bring his villagers back to defend if hes smart so i would recommend like 4-5 more units. Even if he built the temple next to his TC, Heimdall Loki rush at 4:50 ish will have around 5-6 units plus Myth unit which i think is enough to take down a Temple even if its next to the TC. Also you might get lucky and one of ur hersirs might summon another Einhenjarl or Valkarie. You never know Smile

To be honest suppa, i dont see how its confusing when you use words like Oracle and Deconstruct. Its obvious hes talking about Kronos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Well I meant all the posts as a collection lol. I was reading all of them for helpful tips. LOL how did this post gets so large in a couple of weeks???!!
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:45 pm

I think it is because many people get rushed and raided all the time and the less experienced players would like some tactics on how to deal with them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:03 am

rampage wrote:
GDM_JX M16 where did u get the kronos pack that is 175+ from?
pls give me the link to download this

http://cid-4523ffa1c9b0e84d.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Varios%20AOMT/Pack-Cronos.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 am

What do those packs do exactly?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm

It seems to be a pack containing recorded games.

kronos vs each god on each map...
So, examples and tips to become the best with kronos!!

thanks for the link

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Meh, If you wanted that kind of stuff you could have just looked on Age Sanctuary. Their archive is massive and its not just for Kronos, plus they have expert recs which is 18++

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 pm

RageNrOx wrote:
It seems to be a pack containing recorded games.

kronos vs each god on each map...
So, examples and tips to become the best with kronos!!

thanks for the link

Thanks man, this pack is very useful to kronos players Very Happy

Hey u, Lolzorz, if u is noob u need watch recs of 175+ players. The 18+ replays is more useful for pro players, (17+ RR) the 17+ have more level and more hobility to emule the experts micro and eco..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks for this pack, Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm

heys guys. another tip on all greek players who need help fighting kronos; using a 16 man build WITHOUT getting any econ techs really help you get a decent econ around 4:40-5:05 that can help you get a better resistance to the kronos rush. you can also add zeus's bolt, hadess sentinals, and stock poseidons miltia to help you as well. tootles!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes   Today at 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Zeus/Poseidon- Defending raids/rushes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2