Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SMD_bazookatooth



ID ID : 55555
Posts : 490
Points : 593
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 66

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:17 am

im not mad. and i can manage a clan perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:43 am

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
im not mad. and i can manage a clan perfectly fine.

thats good for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMD_LynchMob



Posts : 120
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:20 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

still mad cuz you cant manage a clan properly tsk tsk tsk....

Bringing up old shit because you know your an idiot.

And bazooka didn't ruin the clan that was Andrews dumb ass.

You see? just like in this topic, he realizes hes wrong and just goes to his cry baby remarks.

You weren't even SMD so don't talk like you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 pm

SMD_LynchMob wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

still mad cuz you cant manage a clan properly tsk tsk tsk....

Bringing up old shit because you know your an idiot.

And bazooka didn't ruin the clan that was Andrews dumb ass.

You see? just like in this topic, he realizes hes wrong and just goes to his cry baby remarks.

You weren't even SMD so don't talk like you know it.

your gonna feel pretty dumb after i tell you that its not about the SMD clan but about the UG clan which isn't old so get your info right before you make yourself look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

SMD_LynchMob wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

still mad cuz you cant manage a clan properly tsk tsk tsk....

Bringing up old shit because you know your an idiot.

And bazooka didn't ruin the clan that was Andrews dumb ass.

You see? just like in this topic, he realizes hes wrong and just goes to his cry baby remarks.

You weren't even SMD so don't talk like you know it.

wtf? u called me noob just because i said 3v2 is unfair, ok? of crse anyshit can win vs Xnumber of noobs but so what?
Just quit insultin me, cuz i have won u and u know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMD_LynchMob



Posts : 120
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am

what have you won? your argument is invalid.

also, your new pic is ugly, i wouldn't put it on facebook Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:34 am

ROFL
Epic shit spamin.
BTW: You are ugly by yourself xD.
i have won you on AOM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMD_LynchMob



Posts : 120
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:57 am

lol, bitch please im Sexy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see   Today at 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
2 vs 3 me and bazoo, A must see
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Games | Strategy | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum