AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where can i get a guide to gaia?

Go down 
+5
SuppaSapien3
GDM_Op man
{PK}Mirez
jijzoekt
Evil_Vegito
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:53 pm

yes the way people play now made me noob again Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 am

Froggie_Dude wrote:
The best thing u can do vs atties is take your caladria and run it back and forth along all his turma/cheiro and they will autofire and you WILL WIN GAMES with this. Murm's do require a lot of food and a good atty player will outraid you with their turms or just start building cheiro and rape you and then age jump to titan so imo a turm/murm combo works best because at least that way you can raid a bit and it won't delay your heroic age too much.

Any way to get around this as Atty?
I had to use alot more effort in micro because none of my units can hit Caladria but they insists on trying... Mad
So by the time I spammed murm/destroyers my partner had already resigned
Back to top Go down
jijzoekt

jijzoekt

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:09 pm

prometheans still greatly outclass caladrias in atty classical age fights, really. they are massable and give the same effect as a caladria flying back and forth. only difference is they can be hit (although that doesnt matter a lot for such a cheap unit) and they actually do deal damage. and quite a lot of that too.
trust me, prometheans are a nightmare for anyone who goes oceanus.
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 am

Just micro your units so they don't shoot at caladria.
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:31 am

if you are fighting kronos its just better to use leto becuase the auot maton makes great sub heros
and he plays that accursed valor just draw yr automatons back so they can heal them selves, and forcus yr army on talking out his heroes, and to get the most out of her continue to use automatons most of the game because they also are affective vs behemoths. if YOU do go oceanas, you want to GRADUALY turn some turmas into heroes until you have six and ALYWAYS group them with the caldria,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 am

I pray to god that was a joke.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:32 pm

rofl! Im afraid it wasnt a joke. He was serious.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:15 pm

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
if you are fighting kronos its just better to use leto becuase the auot maton makes great sub heros
and he plays that accursed valor just draw yr automatons back so they can heal them selves, and forcus yr army on talking out his heroes, and to get the most out of her continue to use automatons most of the game because they also are affective vs behemoths. if YOU do go oceanas, you want to GRADUALY turn some turmas into heroes until you have six and ALYWAYS group them with the caldria,
always go prometheus, never go leto
fixed
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Mirez wrote:
SuppaSapien3 wrote:
always go prometheus, never go leto
fixed
looool. yup. Prometheans are very cost-effective units. Valor is very OP classical god power and ups of prometheus > ups of leto. Prometheus > Leto in every situation possible.
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Always go prometheus. Period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get a guide to gaia?   Where can i get a guide to gaia? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can i get a guide to gaia?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2