Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

mbx_ Clan sign ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
I just block whoever irritates me. If it's too much, then i dont care if he's gonna be good one day.
same as above...they r called retards...and they must b block at site!!!
i hate to block ppl bt yes i did it lol...i did block some retards in warcft bt never meet such high lvld retards in aom...lolz

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Wow did not even realize there was replies here. But to answer your question from earlier, there are currently no members in mbx that are active. My friend karl decided that he did not like the terminology clan because it reminded him of the kkk and so he wanted to call it a group (Personally I dont see the big deal) but then he wanted to merge with a clan from Xbox completely unrelated and that's when I basically said forget this lol. My cousin another mbx member might be joining BoOt as well if I can get some free time and if he is still interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey dragon ... dint know u still signed in here Very Happy ... lol'ing at ur friend relating this to the KKK Very Happy ... havent heard of anything more funny Laughing ... Maybe you should have recruited all different Races of people so that he could have felt better lol!

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbx_dragon

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:04 am

I'm not really it just gave me email notifications lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 am

mbx_dragon wrote:
I'm not really it just gave me email notifications lol
nic to see u here dude... Smile
u must b a dm plyr too...and boots r right choice for u...cyu on gr for some ggs Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:19 am

Nope Sup. actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 am

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

Blocking noobs is an option , it cant be considered right or wrong . It depends on the nature of the user . If he feels that playing against noobs will be a waste of time for himself , then he should block by all means . But if he wants to sit around and help them , thats his wish too . I dont discourage either of those .

totally agree, and too add to it i want to say i need to improve myself more so i really do not want to waste time helping others, just like how i made myself to this level in aot that i am then they(the noobs) should learn on their own and also by learning from expert recs and posting games up on the forum to ask for advice, if i can do anyone can and thats a motivational line from death Very Happy

might i add, i agree with your post but not with ur name and with ur forum signature pic....just saying.....ur representing the devil? why? he is a enemy to you(to humans in general), i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:

u do the same epsi...u block noobs as well on site...

Yeah, I do that because, even after asking them to leave if they are noobs & also, if they don't know english, they join.
I do not usually block people, but one day I wanted to play some nice games, & when I asked some newbies who had joined to please leave( I had already played them & knew they were newbies), that I wanted to play some good players, they refused, & I kicked them, but they flamed me & blocked me lol. I got irritated & so I block the noob players who don't leave even after asking them to leave now.
I do help newbies, like those who have problem to play, & also those who want to learn DM/SM.
Also, I have already found some guys from Voobly who want to play on GR (Yes, usually, The voobly players try to recruit GR players, but I do it other way around Very Happy ), but have some problems to play in GR. I have helped some of them, but some still have probs which I don't know how to solve Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 pm

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

Blocking noobs is an option , it cant be considered right or wrong . It depends on the nature of the user . If he feels that playing against noobs will be a waste of time for himself , then he should block by all means . But if he wants to sit around and help them , thats his wish too . I dont discourage either of those .

totally agree, and too add to it i want to say i need to improve myself more so i really do not want to waste time helping others, just like how i made myself to this level in aot that i am then they(the noobs) should learn on their own and also by learning from expert recs and posting games up on the forum to ask for advice, if i can do anyone can and thats a motivational line from death Very Happy

might i add, i agree with your post but not with ur name and with ur forum signature pic....just saying.....ur representing the devil? why? he is a enemy to you(to humans in general), i don't understand.
He is a "Supernatural" fan, thats where the name comes from. Please don't start religious discussions, mostly not if you fall for old dogmas and don't know the character's real background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 pm

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

He is a "Supernatural" fan, thats where the name comes from. Please don't start religious discussions, mostly not if you fall for old dogmas and don't know the character's real background.

The fact that you shove your nose in others business is bound to start a argument this is between me and boot_luci so stop speaking for others pls, and on that note stop speaking to me in general or bump into any of my conversations nor should you agree or disagree with me on anything, thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

You surely do know that religious discussions on a forum never end the good way. I just wanted to prevent it, forgive for my insulting, if that was the case. Still you were wrong in some terms, which i don't want to debate. Perhaps in pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:49 pm

You surely do know that religious discussions on a forum never end the good way. I just wanted to prevent it, forgive for my insulting, if that was the case. Still you were wrong in some terms, which i don't want to debate. Perhaps in pm.
i wasn't gonna say anything religious, i just wanted to know why he loved the devil so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2011

CyRaX_Xp wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2010

@ANF

why do you love the devil so much for?

How many times do you want to ask the same question ? Go read my answer in the other topic which you bumped for the same reason -

http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/t884-anflucifer-vs-smd_bazookatooth

If you're still not satisfied , get back to me .

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

The fact that you shove your nose in others business is bound to start a argument this is between me and boot_luci so stop speaking for others pls, and on that note stop speaking to me in general or bump into any of my conversations nor should you agree or disagree with me on anything, thx.

My business is his business and vice versa , also you cannot tell someone not to post on a public forum , he can do whatever he wishes.

There is No One who cannot be defeated and Nothing that cannot be done .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   Today at 11:50 am

Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2