AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger

Go down 
+3
gallantgreg
RageNrOx
{PK}Mirez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xt_xt

AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger Empty
PostSubject: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

hello .....

i am facing strange problem with age of mythology in game ranger..

i have AOM 1.10 and AOT 1.03 with no cd crack....

when try to join multiplayer room(in game ranger) and join game... it says "attempting to connection in 119 second"....

i can see user who host game.. but when i join host its applear above quoted error,,, and cant connect

i have tried all possible settings.....check router/firewall/portforwarding... user.cfg(override address)... applying overrideaddress in shortcut of age of mythology icon..... but no luck....

another thing i observe is... when i try to host via game ranger,, in game it will display ip address of my router and alternate ip(wan ip)...

but when i try to host game directly (without game ranger) the external(wan) ip is only display in game......

another thing.... AOE3 works perfectly in game ranger.....(no ip issue...)

please help me get to rid of this issue...............

thx in advanced.......Smile
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Do you use the crack? Linked /here?
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah, first you should read this basic tutorial : http://sites.google.com/site/aomfreeonline/
(the one mirez has given you)

AOE3 has not the same working, and needs less configuration to work on lan.

To play AOM on gameranger :
- you don't have to edit user.cfg or any .cfg file
- you don't have to edit the game shortcut by adding +nointrocinematic or +overrideaddres... or anything
- you have to use the crack you can find on the tutorial website (and not the no-cd loader),
- you have to fix your IP (it's 90% of problems here) as described in tutorial
- you have to check firewall and, secondarly, forward UDP16000 port to your PC.

If you still have a problem, add me on gameranger and grab me when I'm logged in.
I'll help you, if needed, by teamviewer.

For the moment, everybody has got a solution (exept maybe 1 or 2 people trying to play via a 3G network).
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:15 am

"attempting to connection in 119 second"

I think this is the problem you get when you try to connect to someone that has an italics username. Or if only one person in the room is italics to you, then you have to join the game before he does, otherwise you can't join.
Back to top Go down
xt_xt

PostSubject: thx for reply   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm

first thank you all for reply

Mirez : yes, i use thos crack link by u

RageNrOx: i have called my isp for 16000:udp post,, they said,, they are not block any port... and also no settings in router for this...
also check port bountry is open (cuz torrent uses 17896:UDP port)..

also i have crack downloaded from this site.... no cd crack

gallantgreg: even i dont connect to low ping room,,,, so there no italic host issue....

still problem exist

i think wht i need is

but when i use game ranger its display two ip at above screen.;
first is router ip and below that external ip

so wht i need is external ip inplace of router ip....

how do i do this ? plz help me............
Back to top Go down
GDM_Op man

GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Change ur ISP
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Could you give me your Router IP... to check if the problem comes from its IP range..

But I think your problem may come from a bad network config or a file you've edited.
The 2 IPs appear when you try to manually configure the IP (with overide or .cfg files).

Gameranger with default game (without any tweak) just use 1 IP... it's not possible for GR to use 2 IPs, and that's usually the problem, because it often takes the wrong one lol.

Then GR launch AOM and force the IP.

You should add me on gr and we'll check your config with teamviewer.
Back to top Go down
xt_xt

PostSubject: hello   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 pm

my router ip is 1.92.68.1.1

i will try to completet uninstall and reinstall game

i will let u know,,,,, thx guys
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm

If your router IP is 192.168.1.1, there would have been no problem

If you reinstall, follow these steps :

- Uninstall aom and gameranger
- delete all the remaining folders (in "programm files" and "my docs/ my games")
- Install AOM (downloaded here)
- Install gameranger

good luck
Back to top Go down
xt_xt

PostSubject: thx   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 pm

thank very much RageNrOx i will download it from link given by u ,,, and let u know,,,, Laughing
Back to top Go down
xt_xt

PostSubject: hello   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm

hello

i have tried AOM gold linked by RageNrOx... installed..

first thing its non english.... version

but still tried on game ranger.... got same problem as before (router ip while connecting not wan ip)...

stilll problem exist..
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah, it's not an english version but we have the files to switch it, so not a real problem...

Your IP problem must come from your network settings... because if you have followed these steps, all the files and game+gameranger config are ruled out.

You should let me check it by teamviewer.
So, I repeat : add me and grab me on gameranger.
Back to top Go down
xt_xt

PostSubject: thx   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

thx ragenrox,,,

i will catch u in game ranger.......
Back to top Go down
Curver

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm

I have like the same problem, could anybody help me? I have the same problem with the awaiting connection..
Back to top Go down
curver

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Sorry for double post but i can't edit.

Another problem, in advanced games i sometimes can join Supremacy games or Deathmatch, but no scenario games.. not at all..
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I highly doubt the type of game has anything to do with connections. Unless you press "no" when you are asked to download the map of course.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 am

well if you run as admin then run trojan.exe you should be well on your way
Back to top Go down
|DLH|Alex

ID ID : 1589766

PostSubject: i also having problem    AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:35 pm

i used to play on game ranger but then my pc formatted i reintalled aom and gameranger and downloaded cracxk and patch but still when i connect the game it shows!!! wrong patch make sre etc etc.. help me! Sad this game is making me angry Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

might ur patch and crack not working or corrupted :/ try this-
http://sites.google.com/site/aomfreeonline/downloads
download crack and patch from here...(files 5 and 8 ) [patch first thn crack]
let us know if game still not working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger   AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger Empty

Back to top Go down

AOM multiplayer connection in game ranger
Page 1 of 1